The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 120

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 120 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Running Joy through the work only took about five minutes. She was fairly dismissive throughout, and seemed to just want to see if you and the others hadn’t been doing something you were supposed to. When she didn’t find that was the case, she seemed to grudgingly accept it and went and sat in ‘her’ seat.

You got a text shortly afterwards, and felt thankful you had your phone on vibrate. You weren’t sure what Joy’s reaction to you using your phone during work hours would be - likely she was of the opinion she was free to, and you and the others weren’t. That would be right in line with her attitude.

You checked the text quickly under the lip of the table.

Gemma: Don’t do anything. We’ll talk to Carol about it when we go for a meeting.

You sent back a thumbs up emoji. It was a good plan - Ms Bellagamba’s announcement that Joy was your ‘leader’ hadn’t been mentioned before, and you’d all been working fine. Well, as a team at least. Andy was skating by on the fact that you, Gemma and Sabrina were overachievers and Eric did the bare minimum to keep up.

Still, though. It seemed weird that a woman coming off of vacation who didn’t have any knowledge of how things had been going would just come in and disrupt the workflow.

Then again, you’d read reddit. There was hundreds of stories of stupid management fucking up a good thing. Maybe this was one of those things.

Either way, you kept your mouth shut other than answering Joy’s questions and tried to remain as professionally cordial-but-distant as you could. And you really made sure not to glance at that cleavage. Her chest looked as bolted on as her mothers, so either the two women shared underwear brand preference and wore bras with massive lift and support, or likely Joy had been treated to a similar procedure as her mother.

Gemma’s are way nicer, you thought errantly. Gemma’s breasts were about the same size, and you knew they had some sag from the weight when she was naked, but that was natural. And she didn’t dress to accentuate them - at least not in the office. Her dresses for your dates had been a lot more flattering in that regard, but they also had a casual innocence about them whereas Joy’s choice of dress in the office felt ... predatory? Like a challenge, asking you to look even though you knew it could be deadly to do so.

Gemma and Sabrina eventually returned, and Joy started getting herself set up. The banter in the office was gone. Eric spent less time on his phone, which you guessed was a good change for now, but you, Gemma and Sabrina were all quiet except for trading occasional glances.

One thing you did notice quickly was that, for someone who had worked as a summer intern for multiple years, it was taking Joy a while to get herself logged on to the system and to start working.

Eventually lunch started to approach and you glanced at the clock on your screen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.