The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 118

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 118 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Well, at least you guys are covered if something does happen,” Sabrina said. You had re-joined her and Eric in the intern office. Andy was pushing thirty minutes late at this point, but it was a Monday so it was entirely possible he’d call in sick.

“As long as you keep your promise to not release our names we should be fine, Eric,” you said.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll just revel in the spotlight myself. I got invited to a podcast down in Miami at the end of the week already,” he said. “Not sure if I can go, but they always have at least like eight hot chicks on the show so I might ask if I can take Friday off or something.”

You just shook your head and didn’t say anything. He was going to ask for a day off to fly down to Miami ... for a podcast. What kind of world were you living in that that was a thing?

Getting back to work, you quickly sent an email over to Gemma asking if she wanted to schedule the HR meeting or if you should. She replied that you could, so then you spent the next few minutes composing an email to Carol, the sweet older woman who had done the Intern HR stuff when you had first gotten picked for the spot. There were two HR people for the firm and you’d never met the other guy - you thought his name was Paul. Or maybe Patrick.

Carol got back to you quickly that you could come in just before lunch, and that she would have the forms ready. You hadn’t told her what the reason for the meeting request was, so either Garrison had given her a heads up or she was assuming something. You didn’t bother to correct her since you would be seeing her in a couple of hours anyways.

All of that probably should have been the end of the wild and out crap for a regular Monday.

But it wasn’t.

Andy showed up at 9:45 AM, which was later than usual, but that wasn’t it. Neither was him immediately heading to the washroom looking a little green.

No, it was the loud talking in the hallway outside the office door at 10:02 AM that alerted you things weren’t going to be as-usual today.

It started as loud talking and laughing; two women making a commotion as they got closer towards your conference room. Now, usually when this happened in the office over the last month it was a particularly friendly, or angry, client of a Partner who felt free to ‘be themselves’ in the office and you were supposed to ignore it. But then the noise walked right up to the conference room door.

“Hello, children,” said a woman who strode into the office. She was pretty in a three-decades-older-than-you sort of way, though to be fair she had a high and proud set of tits that had to be an aftermarket addition. She was wearing a cream coloured dress that probably rode the line between business appropriate and flirty, and her makeup left her looking fierce without being overdone.

Coming in behind her was what had to be a younger version of her, but where the older woman had dyed blonde hair, the daughter had thick brunette hair in a severe bob haircut. She also looked over-tanned, and you weren’t sure if it was way too much time in the sun, or too heavy of a spray job. She was wearing a red dress that landed a touch over that same line of business and flirty, with a deep amount of cleavage and a hemline that was a little higher on her thighs than Gemma or Sabrina had ever worn to the office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.