The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 117

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 117 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“What do you mean we went viral?” you asked.

Eric was still grinning ear to ear. “I mean when I live-streamed that argument and put #DeezChainsLive in the title, I had like five thousand people watching you two confront him and show what a pussy he is. Then I got them chasing me, including DeezChains screaming like a girl as he punched me. The video’s been picked up by like four different podcasts and commentators already.”

“Oh, fuck,” you groaned. This definitely wasn’t your intended goal.

“Honestly, that night might be the best thing that ever happened to me,” Eric laughed. “I’m already invited to a couple of live podcast recordings to talk about how much of a bitch DeezChains actually is in real life. Plus people really want to know who you two are.”

“Don’t,” Gemma sighed and shook her head. “Eric, do whatever you want with your new internet fame, just don’t name-drop us. Please.”

“Why not?” Eric asked. “I mean, seriously you guys. I guarantee you would easily pick up ten thousand followers on whatever social media you promoted by just doing one of the major pods. John, if you played your cards right I bet you could even get on a call with Top G. And Gemma, well-”

“Eric?” Sabrina cut in. “Remember you are in a legal office talking to coworkers.”

“Um,” Eric said.

Gemma just shook her head again. “Don’t bother, Eric. I’m not interested in internet clout.”

Eric turned to you as if he thought you might try and change her mind. You already had one of your girls posting herself online, even if it was anonymous. Sure, you were ... participating ... but you weren’t exactly thrilled at the idea of Gemma becoming an influencer or something. So when he looked at you, you frowned at him. “Keep our names out of it.”

“Alright, well I guess that will hopefully fix the, um, other situation going on,” Eric said.

You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. “What other situation, Eric?”

“Oh, DeezChains has been going off on his channel and socials saying he’s suing you guys for defamation and libel. I mean, obviously that would be ridiculous legally speaking but he’s got Fuck You money to throw around,” Eric said.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me,” you said.

“It’s fine. As long as he doesn’t figure out who you guys are he can’t file, and if I’m not saying anything then what are the chances he figures it out?”

“Hold on, how viral are we talking?” Sabrina asked. “How many views?”

Eric shrugged. “Between the original and the podcasts? A couple million. But that’ll go up through the week. He can’t do anything to me since I’ve got him committing assault and I could press charges.”

“Oh, God,” you groaned. What were the chances that someone you or Gemma knew wouldn’t see it?

Gemma sat down heavily, obviously thinking the same thing you were. “It’s the internet, Eric. Where there’s a will, there’s a way and our faces are out there.”

“Ah, you two will be fine,” Eric waved away your concerns.

“We should get ahead of this,” you said.

“How?” Gemma asked. “File DMCAs?”

“No, if it’s spread that much already we’ll never keep up, and technically I think Eric owns the copyright anyways since we were in public,” you said. “But we do work for a bunch of lawyers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.