The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 116 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I think I might literally kill that bitch,” Gemma said. “Seriously, John. You need to stay the fuck away from her because if she touches you again, I’m going to get deported for what I do to her.”

“Gemma, I hear you. But that’s not realistic,” you said. “We work in the same office, I can’t just avoid her.” You checked yourself in the mirror again, the red hand of the slap still burning on your cheek. Gemma had barged into the office washroom after you, not caring what it looked like. “We’re going to need to figure something out.”

Your phone bingled, Sabrina’s smiling face flashing on the screen as you received a text from her. You grabbed it and checked her message.

Sabrina: I might literally kill her. Fuck! Tell me you have a plan.

Sabrina: I’m not letting her do this. There is no fucking way.

“Is that Sabrina?” Gemma growled. She snatched your phone from you and read the messages, then started furiously typing back.

“Fuck,” you sighed, and then kicked the garbage can. It clattered against the wall.


Six Hours Earlier

“Any particular reason you are whistling like the guy on the Cialis commercials, John?” Becks asked you with a smirk.

You’d woken up early, filled with energy even for a Monday morning. Despite missing the feeling of waking up with Gemma or Sabrina next to you in bed, you were going to spend the day with both of them in the office. Even the tedious intern work seemed like more of a spark, knowing that.

One week ago that morning, you had taken the risk of asking Sabrina if she was secretly filming content for OnlyFans, and things had spiralled in the best, most unexpected ways.

You were early, and you couldn’t hide your happy grin as you walked into the building and approached the secretary. “It’s just a beautiful day, Becks. How was your weekend?”

“Oh, you know,” Becks said. “My new guy brought me out to the country on Saturday and we went all bougie on a mini wine-tasting tour. He knows absolutely nothing about wine, but he put in the effort.”

“That sounds like fun,” you said, making a mental note for that as a date idea. But was it good for Gemma, or Sabrina? Or maybe both? The trip to the museum all together had been fun. It would likely be a balancing act to figure out the right amount, but doing dates together and separately would be good for all three of you.

“What about you? The last thing I heard was you had a date with Gemma on Friday, right?” Becks asked.

“Yep,” you nodded. “It was really good. We went out to a comedy club for an open mic night, then went dancing for a bit.”

“Dragged you out to a club, huh?” Becks smirked. “I knew Gemma was a party girl at heart.”

“Well, I offered,” you said. “I like dancing.”

“You do?” Becks asked in surprise. “Don’t get me wrong, John, but you don’t exactly look like the club-going type. More like drinking with your buddies at a pub.”

“I’ll have you know I’m an excellent date for weddings, bar mitzvahs, New Year’s parties and all other social functions,” you said. “If you want my services you have to book pretty far in advance though, I’m a hot commodity.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.