The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 114

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 114 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You fucked Sabrina hard and fast. Her cunt was almost as lubed as Gemma’s even without your help, and you felt her pussy immediately adapting to your entry. She moaned filthily, sticking out her tongue as she faced forward towards Gemma, leaning over the curvier woman.

As you thrust Sabrina got shifted closer and closer, Gemma adjusting her grip on Sabrina’s neck, until you were pounding Sabrina with her face cushioned by Gemma’s cleavage. This seemed to just add to Sabrina’s horniness, and you grabbed her arms and pulled back on them, keeping her upper abdomen counterbalanced and hanging with her face in line with Gemma’s nipples.

It didn’t take long like this - Gemma had gotten you close as hell, and Sabrina had been getting teased like mad all morning.

You went off first, driving deep into her and starting to unload just like they both seemed to want you to do. Sabrina went off right after you started and you felt the dripping of her orgasm seeping around your cock and running down her legs and yours. She tensed as it happened, and Gemma squeezed just that touch harder, denying her air, then letting it loose and Sabrina sucked in a heavy breath with loud gasps.

And you were left panting, still buried in her as she started to recollect her faculties.

Without pulling out, you scooped her up in your arms and rolled sideways, placing you both on your sides as you hugged her to you.

“I love you, Sabrina,” you murmured to her as she was recovering.

It was kind of funny seeing her try and tackle that. It was new, but it wasn’t. You’d both been feeling it. She’d slipped once, or was it twice?

Now you could say it.

“I love you,” you whispered to her again.

She pulled your arm around her tighter, snuggling back against you like you had when you’d been going to sleep the night before. Gemma slid lower on the bed and surprised you by not moving to cuddle up next to you, but instead Sabrina from the other side.

The three of you held each other quietly until the wet spots on the sheets started to get cold.

“God, that feels good,” Sabrina said as the three of you started moving and getting up.

“Which feeling?” Gemma asked. “The cum, or your pussy knowing it went another round with John?”

“Yes,” Sabrina laughed. “Both.”

The three of you got half-dressed as you tried to figure out what the rest of the day looked like. Gemma didn’t want to go back to her apartment, and Sabrina said she needed to do some work later but could take the back end of the morning and the early afternoon to hang out. In the end you all got half-dressed and scampered down the hallway to the washroom, taking turns showering in the small shower of the apartment while the other two tried to get themselves together.

Both Gemma and Sabrina laughed as they used your body wash and shampoo, deciding that they might as well go in together on some shower supplies of their own to leave in your room. They both also used a spritz of your cologne, deciding to go all-in on smelling like you for the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.