The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 113

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 113 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Gemma mounted you in a cowgirl position, leaning forward so her big tits were hanging between you as she settled onto your cock and began grinding her pelvis. She placed her hands on your chest, which squished her tits closer together, and you immediately brought your hands up from her waist to her bust, running your thumbs along her nipples before finding the two hickey marks you’d left on her inner cleavage.

“Yours,” she grinned at you, knowing where you were touching.

“And yours,” you smiled in return.

Then Sabrina was pressed up behind Gemma, reaching around the blonde to cup her curvier girl’s tits with both hands. She rested her chin on Gemma’s shoulder, a sly grin on her face. “You take him so well already, Gemma,” she said. “It’s like his cock was made for your cunt.”

“I know,” Gemma moaned. She was using her torso to roll her body, sawing your cock inside of her.

Sabrina started massaging Gemma’s tits while you were still holding onto them as well, four hands working her. “You know I like it when he marks me, too? Yesterday, the first time we fucked, I was so fucking horny because I knew he’d just come from a night with you and he looked so happy. I wanted to belong to him too, so I asked him to pinch me. I thought it would leave a mark, and he did it just right, but it faded too quickly. I should have asked him for more hickeys like you.”

“So hot,” Gemma panted. “Fuck, and so big.”

“I think the hottest one you have is back here though,” Sabrina said, sliding one hand from Gemma’s tits back around to her ass. Gemma sniffed in a big inhale as Sabrina hands played at her butt crack. “Watching him put this one on you? God, so hot. And you promised him your ass, too. I love that you love him like that.”

Gemma had closed her eyes, concentrating on her fucking, soft whimpers of exertion panting out of her. You weren’t adding much at all, just trying to hold on to your building orgasm as you took in the sexual scene happening to and in front of you, listening to Sabrina egg Gemma on.

“I can help you prep for it. I’ve got a set of butt plugs for content, but you can borrow them. We can wear them at the office and no one will know we’re stretching our assholes so that John can fuck them deep and hard, for as long as he wants.”

Gemma’s eyes flashed open and she pulled forward, leaning towards you and crushing her tits to your chest as she reached up to kiss you. Her tongue pressed between your lips as she started a keening whine somewhere in her throat. Her ass was now pumping hard, and you grabbed her cheeks with both hands and helped her go even harder.

“God, John was right,” Sabrina continued her teasing monologue. She was stroking Gemma’s back with one hand, and the other was still teasing between her ass cheeks as they bounced. “You really do have a pretty asshole. I wonder if...?”

Gemma froze mid-pump as she tensed up. Her eyes were wide in surprise, her lips in a silent ‘o’.

“Wow, up to the second knuckle on the first try,” Sabrina smirked. “Maybe your ass is like your pussy, babe. Built to take John’s cock.”

“Stop,” Gemma gasped, sitting up and sinking your cock as deep into her as it could go.

“Stop pull out, or stop moving?” Sabrina asked teasingly.

“Stop ... moving,” Gemma groaned.

Sabrina played her tongue across her lip as she met your eyes over Gemma’s shoulder. “Can I try something else, too?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.