The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 112

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 112 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

The term ‘cumsluts’ made Gemma flush all over again. “That’s a little far,” she said.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Sabrina said. “Where’s his cum right now?

“OK, fine. I just don’t like the term,” Gemma said.

“We can come up with something else. Jizz Whore? Baby Batter Baby? Load Lover?”

“OK, that’s enough of that,” you said, moving your hand up to cover Sabrina’s mouth. She kept talking through the muffling, hamming it up, while you turned to Gemma. “I love you, by the way.”

Gemma rolled her eyes at Sabrina’s antics and then raised up, kissing you softly on the lips. “I love you, too. Even if I am still trying to get comfortable with figuring out my, uh, proclivities.”

You gave her a peck on the nose and a smile, before looking back at Sabrina and removing your hand from her mouth. “Are you done, or do I need to gag you?”

“Depends what you’re going to gag me with,” Sabrina smirked.

“Well, we don’t have any soaked panties at the moment,” you said. “So we’ll need to get creative.

“Sabrina, he’s half hard. Get down there and suck him so we can get him hard again,” Gemma said.

“Really?” Sabrina beamed happily. “I thought since the last time we did this it was all about me, this one was all about you.”

“Oh, it still is,” Gemma said. “But I want to watch this video with him again.”

Sabrina handed Gemma’s phone back to her, then scooted down the bed to where she was laying between your legs, propped up on her elbows as she began licking the slime of cum and Gemma’s juices from your cock.

You groaned happily, adjusting for a moment, and Gemma sat up a bit more to get level with you and restarted the video. As it played she hummed hornily, watching as your cock split her open. As she lewdly spread her lips. As Sabrina sucked her clit, and then as she came.

“I love this feeling right here the most,” she said, pausing the video just moments before you were cumming on the recording. “You get just a little extra hard and hot, and your cock swells, and I get this thrill knowing that in a split second you’re going to be coming inside of me. It was the moment I always panicked about with my ex, but right at this moment, with you and with Sabrina? It’s almost better than the actual orgasm.”

“Almost,’” Sabrina smirked, popping off your cock to tease Gemma.

“Shut up,” Gemma smirked back. “Keep sucking him.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Sabrina grinned and saluted.

“Just to be clear,” you said. “I very much love that you trust me to do it. It’s such a turn-on to know that I’m the one, and that I can leave my mark on you like that. That I can fill you up and you want it, that you’re laying here with us with my cum inside you right now.”

Gemma leaned in and kissed you again, long and firm, showing you that she wanted to reinforce those desires. Right up until Sabrina popped off your cock again. “I’ve got it. Creampie Queen.”

“Bitch, do I need to take the big, hard cock back from you?” Gemma asked.

Sabrina rolled her eyes and took you between her lips again, staring her challenge at Gemma as if to say ‘I dare you.’ She slowly slid lower, taking half of you in, rolling her tongue along your shaft inside her mouth.

“Good girl,” Gemma said, reaching down and patting Sabrina’s head. This just made Sabrina narrow her eyes suspiciously and start slowly bobbing on you. Gemma turned back to you. “I had one other idea. Where’s your phone.”

It took you a moment to find it, and once you did she had you unlock it for her. First she took a quick picture for you - it was Sabrina sucking your cock, but Gemma’s torso, hips and legs were clearly in the photo laying up next to you as well. Then she went to your text messages and opened the one from Becks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.