The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 109

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 109 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“I want to see you suck his dick,” Sabrina said softly. She had sat down on the desk chair, one knee pulled up to her chest with the heel of her foot planted on the seat. She was already teasing herself with a finger slowly stroking her pussy lips as she watched you.

You and Gemma had made out for a long minute, standing in the middle of the room. Gemma grinned and looked over at Sabrina. “Oh you do, huh?”

Sabrina nodded.

“Is that what you want, love?” Gemma asked, turning back to you. “Do you want me to suck your dick? Do you want me to get on my knees and take out your beautiful cock and show you how much I love you with my mouth?”

You kissed her for your response and Gemma laughed happily into your lips. She quickly went down to her knees and pulled down your shorts, releasing your cock to bob in front of her for a moment. “Hello again,” she smirked, looking up at you as she put her face under your cock and let it rest with the head on her forehead.

“You are such a slut for him,” Sabrina giggled.

“Takes one to know one,” Gemma shot back, then stuck out her tongue and slowly slithered it up the underside of your cock. At the tip she kissed you softly, her eyes stuck on yours. She then softly kissed all over the head, and back down the sides of the shaft until her nose was buried into the root.

You groaned, the emotion of the moment more pleasurable than the light kisses necessarily were, and you ran your fingers through Gemma’s thick blonde hair. She hummed happily in response, watching your expressions, and snuck her face a little lower as she kissed your sack.

Sabrina was watching Gemma work, the tip of her tongue between her teeth as she slowly slipped her ring finger up and down against her clit and then lower to the entrance of her cunt.

“Gemma,” you breathed out.

“Yes, love?” she asked, raising up from teasing your balls and back to your cock, kissing it wetly on the side.

“You’re teasing me,” you said.

“Do you want more?” she asked you.

“You know I do,” you told her.

“Take it then,” she challenged you.

“Fuck,” Sabrina whispered, sliding her entire finger into herself as she watched you.

You took Gemma’s hair more firmly in your grip and she leaned forward eagerly, adjusting her stance on her knees and sticking her ass out for balance as she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue like a panting dog.

“I love you,” you told her. She didn’t answer verbally, keeping her mouth open as you tapped your cock head on her tongue, answering with her eyes instead as she urged you to take her mouth.

So you did. You slid your cock into Gemma’s open mouth and she immediately hummed happily as she closed her lips around your shaft. You started to softly fuck her mouth, and she breathed through her nose as she worked her tongue around your shaft and head while you thrust into her. She wiggled her ass slowly, still teasing you despite giving you what you wanted.

“Fuck, you are so God damn sexy,” you grunted. “Isn’t she a fucking sexual Queen, Sabrina?”

“No,” Sabrina said. “She’s not a queen. She has the body of one for sure, but look at the way she’s looking at you. Gemma is a filthy whore for you, John. And she fucking loves it. I know because I’m the same way, baby.”

“Is that true, Gemma?” you asked her. “Are you just my filthy whore? Can I do anything I want with you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.