The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You glanced up from the phone screen, but Sabrina was looking away and watching to make sure no one was watching what was happening. Her face in profile had the same striking simple beauty, slim with a defined jawline and curious eyes. She was biting the corner of her lower lip.

Below, recorded on her phone in high def, her skirt came up and revealed that Sabrina had removed her panties along with her sweater in the bathroom. Or maybe she wasn’t wearing panties all along, you wondered mindlessly for a moment as you watched the public flashing on the phone. You had seen her pussy before, seen a lot more of it really, in the videos on her OnlyFans page. But this was different. You were here, the camera in your hand. It was practically across the table, eating lunch with you.

Her pale skin carried down to her pussy, which was smooth and bald except for a small dot of trimmed pubic hair sitting a couple of inches above her clit like an exclamation point. Her outter lips were smooth and slightly puffy, and her inner lips were a soft, pale pastel pink that led up to her button of a clit hood. The whole thing was simple and attractive, and even her ass cheeks made a delicious cleavage hinting at even more forbidden zones.

Sabrina giggled softly, and slowly closed her legs, then opened them again. She did it a few times, hiding and uncovering herself playfully, as one of her hands slipped under the table and trailed her fingers lower and lower, over her skirt and down until they were playing at her lips. Fingertips sliding along those quickly flushing folds, touching lightly into the cleft, spreading them apart ever so slightly until the camera caught the dark centre of her hole.

You wanted her to slide a finger in. Fuck, you wanted to slide a finger in her, or more. But instead Sabrina giggled again and closed her legs.

“Was that too much, baby? I know you like to be teased so bad, but we can’t do anything to relieve you for hours yet. Or maybe I want you like that, building and building pressure until you just ravage me after work today. Does that sound hot to you, if I push you all the way to the edge?”

You glanced up again and Sabrina was chewing on her bottom lip now, watching you. She let her lip slide free and flashed you a pouty smirk and a wink, then motioned and mouthed, ’Follow my lead, pull back a bit.’

Back under the table, one of her fingers was still resting on her clit hood, lightly tapping it while her legs remained mostly closed, hiding anything lower. Slowly she lifted one of her feet, running it up and down your leg. You almost jumped at the feeling, surprised that this had gone from visual performance to real life.

“Maybe I can push you a little further, baby. Maybe a bit more teasing, to really get you humming.”

She slipped out of her shoe, and now you could feel her bare foot playing up the inside calf of your slacks. Her bare foot was on the camera screen, her pussy now an out-of-focus background, and as she rubbed back and forth her foot inched further and further up your leg, passed your knee and up your thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.