The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 108

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 108 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You didn’t, unfortunately, end up fucking. At least not at that moment. Instead, you held each other for a long while until your stomach grumbled.

“Can I make you two breakfast?” you asked them.

“I think you mean ‘please let me go eat, evil succubuses who have trapped me in my own bed,’” Gemma mumbled into your shoulder.

“Not sure if I’d go that far,” you said. “But I’m pretty sure I can guarantee you two at least some eggs, toast and coffee.”

“Yes, please,” Sabrina said.

“Just eggs and coffee for me,” Gemma said. “I’m trying to tone down the carbs. Dating you is going to make me fat. We’re always eating.”

“What if I want to get you fat?” you asked.

“Then you need to try harder,” Gemma muttered.

Sabrina finally shifted and let you roll over and up, getting to your feet. You quickly dressed in some shorts and a sleeveless shirt. “Do you two want breakfast in bed, or are you coming out in a couple minutes?”

“Bed,” Gemma said. She seemed to be dozing off a bit after the warm cuddle pile.

“Mm-mm,” Sabrina shook her head. “No crumbs in the bed. We’ll come out to eat.”

“How dare you,” Gemma said.

“Sorry, do you want crumbs stuck to your ass when he’s pounding you?” Sabrina asked.

There was a long moment of hesitation. “Fine,” Gemma said. “I’ll get up again.”

You left the two of them in your room and headed to the kitchen. The apartment was quiet and you set to work whipping up a quick breakfast of over-easy eggs fried in the centre of pieces of toast.

You were surprised when Mosche was the first person to come out to join you.

“Hey, you want some breakfast?” you asked.

“Yep,” he nodded, walking with his eyes almost completely closed towards the coffee maker.

“Is, ah, Tasha still here?” you asked.

“Nope,” Mosche shook his head.

“Did you and her...?”

“Yes?”

“You don’t know?”

“I mean, we did stuff,” Mosche said. “Just not ... stuff.”

“I see,” you said. “Are you seeing her again?”

“Well, I mean I see her every Open Mic night,” he said.

“Yeah, I meant- You know what, never mind.”

Mosche made the coffee while you were busy at the stovetop, and he went to sit down and yawned loudly a few times. Sabrina was the next person to come out, dressed in that same shirt as earlier and last night, and you had to wonder if she’d put on underwear this time or not.

“Morning,” she muttered to Mosche, immediately gravitating towards the hot coffee.

Then Gemma came down the hallway. You hadn’t seen what she’d worn to your place that morning. She was dressed in dark blue sweatpants with an athletic bra holding in her big tits, with a crop top that looked like a pullover hoodie that had been cropped right at the bust line. It left her wonderfully curvy abdomen bare and you had the urge to just wrap her up and keep your hands on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.