The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 106

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 106 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Waking up with a warm body in your arms was quickly becoming one of your favourite things. You swam closer to consciousness, feeling the softness of her as you hugged her, feeling her smooth skin on yours. Your cock was hard, pressed against her fleshy ass, and you could smell Gemma’s hair as your face buried against the back of her neck. You lifted a hand and brushed your fingers over her breast, feeling it’s fullness.

Wait. Gemma?

“Good morning,” Gemma murmured to you.

“Huh?” you said dumbly, blinking your eyes open. You were spooned up behind Gemma in your bed. She turned in your arms and came nose-to-nose with you and gave you a soft kiss.

“I said, good morning,” she clarified, smiling at you.

“I’m ... what?” you stammered. You’d gone to bed with Sabrina, not Gemma ... right?

“Something wrong?” Gemma asked.

“I- No? Yes? I’m confused,” you said.

Then Sabrina began to giggle, and Gemma broke into her own teasing grin. You rolled to the side and looked over your shoulder as Sabrina was snickering while she lifted the covers and slipped under them, joining you and Gemma. She immediately hugged her naked body to you, and Gemma did the same on your other side.

“Jeez,” you sighed. “I thought I was going insane, or I blacked out or something.”

“Sorry, baby,” Sabrina kept giggling. “I woke up early with your boner poking my ass, and was thinking about last night and Tasha and got this idea. So I called Gemma and she came over.”

“I’m not sorry,” Gemma grinned. “Getting up this early on a Sunday was totally worth the look on your face.”

You rolled your eyes. “Well, other than questioning my sanity, this is probably the best way I’ve ever woken up.”

“I literally woke up yesterday with your cock inside me,” Sabrina said.

“Hey, how did you do that?” Gemma asked. “He woke up hard inside of me yesterday.”

“We had a nap in the afternoon,” Sabrina said. “Actually, I think technically we had two naps.”

“Lazies,” Gemma scoffed teasingly.

“Hey, we did a lot of work, too,” you said. “But, even though I would gladly wake up to immediate sex with either of you, I meant this.” You had an arm around each of them. “I know it might be selfish, but having you both in bed with me like this makes me feel like a king.”

Gemma rolled her eyes with a smile, and Sabrina scrunched up her nose and kissed your shoulder.

“We might be able to make this happen again,” Gemma said. “Once in a while, if you’re a good boy.”

“Oooh, we should teach him some tricks. This could be his reward,” Sabrina laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.