The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 104

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 104 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

Sabrina directed you to strip down to your boxers, and you slipped under the covers with her and booted up your laptop. Soon you were spooned up behind her with the laptop on the bed, and Netflix up as Sabrina teasingly judged your ‘Continue Watching’ section. You bickered over silly things, fighting for control of the laptop trackpad as you hugged her to you, and eventually somehow managed to get to the Castle selection.

“You were out there a while,” Sabrina said, reaching for the bag of chips.

“Yeah, Mosche has lady troubles,” you said.

“And you didn’t call me out to help?!” Sabrina said with fake shock. “You have to admit that I was the perfect wingwoman between you and Gemma.”

“You absolutely were,” you said, kissing the top of her head. “But it’s less of a wingwoman situation, more of a ‘literally just make any move at all’ situation.”

“So what lesson did you impart upon him, oh Master of Game,” Sabrina teased. “Did you tell him to scour OnlyFans for this mystery woman’s page like you did with me?”

“You know I wasn’t scouring,” you said. “It was a happy coincidence.”

“Just happy?”

“Very, very happy,” you said.

Sabrina hit play on Episode 2 of the show and then to your horror she went about crumpling up your bag of chips, crushing them all.

You hit pause on the show. “What in the hell are you doing?” you asked.

“What? I don’t want greasy fingers, and we don’t want crumbs in the bed,” Sabrina said.

“So you crush the chips!? What kind of animal are you?”

“Oh, stop being so dramatic. Watch,” she said. Then she sat up and straightened out the bag. “Sit up.”

You did, and she put the corner of the bag to your lips and tilted it, pouring in a mouthful of chip crumbs.

“See? No mess,” she said.

“M’you’ a ‘enious,” you said through your mouthful.

“You finally realize it,” she grinned and kissed you on the cheek. She tilted a mouthful of chip crumbs into her mouth as well, and then set the bag aside and snuggled down under the covers again and pressed play.

You joined her soon after, and Sabrina pulled your arm around her so that she was cuddled into a spooning position again. Watching the show with her was fun - you both had a tendency to make little comments and kept each other grinning as you watched the odd police procedural.

Deep into the episode, you started to let your hands wander a bit and Sabrina let you know she was fine with it big wiggling her bum back against you. You started over the shirt, massaging her small breasts lightly, then ran your hand down her side to her bare hip and down her thigh as far as you could reach without moving the rest of your body. Then you brought your hand back up, slipping under the shirt, and pressed your palm to her bare stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.