The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 99 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

You were tired, and this time it was Sabrina who went to get a fresh washcloth. She scrubbed down her chest quickly, then tenderly washed your wilting cock and balls.

“That was hot, but not the same,” she said as she finished, and gave your soft prick a little kiss.

“I was thinking the same thing,” you said. “I could feel you holding back.”

“I just wanted to deep throat you so bad,” Sabrina smirked.

You sighed and sat up, stretching a little before you stood and stretched out your back. “I’m gonna be honest, Sabrina, I don’t know if I’ve got another good load in me. Between last night and today ... Well, to be honest, my balls are kind of aching.”

“Oh no,” Sabrina said, actually concerned for you. “Baby, why didn’t you say something?”

“No, it’s not anything bad,” you said. “They just feel like they’re a gas tank running on empty right now, that’s all.”

“OK, let’s take a break,” she said. “And we’ll change up the last scene we were going to shoot. Instead of you using a toy on me while I give you a blowjob, we just do you using a toy on me. We’ll set up a camera overhead on a stand instead of you holding it, so you can use both hands. And maybe you could ... choke me again?”

You pulled Sabrina up from where she’d been kneeling on the floor and kissed her firmly. “Honey, anything you want.”

She burst into a grin. You hadn’t realized how self-conscious she might have been about your experiences together that week. Fuck, again you were getting struck by the realization that everything that had happened with you, Sabrina and Gemma had only been going on for a week.

Sabrina ended up deciding that a break from filming and fucking was the perfect time to watch the second episode of Castle, and she had you sit on the floor in front of the couch so that she could sit behind you and massage your shoulders. Soon you were half-engrossed in the cop procedural, and groaning and wincing at the pressure Sabrina was putting on your upper back as she tried to work on knots you didn’t realize you were carrying around.

When she was done you leaned back and pulled her legs over your shoulders from behind so that they were hanging against your chest. You absent-mindedly rubbed her feet, not putting so much effort into it as to call it a massage, but enough to make her feel good to thank her for her own efforts.

By the time the episode was over, you were feeling a lot more relaxed than before and turned your head to kiss Sabrina’s knee. “Do you want to watch another, or get this last scene done?”

“Mmm, yes? Both?” Sabrina said.

So you went to work. This time you set up everything in her bedroom, going through the motions. Framing, camera position, lighting. Quick dry run.

The scene started with Sabrina on her back, naked on the bed with her legs slightly spread and an array of her toys laid out next to her.

“Are you sure I can’t do anything for you, Daddy?” Sabrina kicked off the scene.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.