The OF Girl - Cover

The OF Girl

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When you discover a fellow intern at the law office is filming amateur content, you make the rash decision to approach her about it. You couldn't have dreamed what would come from that one conversation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   2nd POV  

“Alright,” you said. “I’m ready.”

“Just remember to keep the framing right,” she reminded you.

You lifted her phone and pointed it at her, adjusting slightly so that the upper limit caught just the bottom of her nose, and her smooth, expressive lips. She was smiling a hint lop-sided, giving her a touch of playful personality even before she’d started doing anything, and the camera position both hid her identity and managed to put her entire torso in frame, along with her food.

“Got it,” you said. “Whenever you’re ready.”

She nodded, and you started the recording.

“Hey baby,” Sabrina whispered lowly, using the voice she put on in all of her videos. It was soft and sultry, but didn’t hide her usual earnest pep. “Thank you so much for coming to meet me on this lunch date. It was so nice of you to come all this way just for little old me.”

Sabrina played with the buttons of her blouse as she did this, running her fingers over them softly, then down her sides, subtly accenting her form under the tight shirt. It was opaque enough that you couldn’t see what sort of bra she had on, but it hugged her form as tightly as the sweater she had been wearing before.

“Look at this delicious salad they made me,” she continued. “I know, I know, you’re not big on salad. You’re a manly guy, and I think that’s kind of hot. And look, I’m already done my first drink! I swear I’m not trying to get tipsy in the middle of the day. I’m just building up my courage to thank you properly even though we’re in this busy restaurant.”

She started unbuttoning her shirt from the top button, one at a time. She wasn’t going slow, since you weren’t trying to get caught by doing this for too long, but she didn’t speed through it either.

“Do you like my outfit? I was ready for a long day in the office before you called. I promise I wasn’t trying to flirt with anyone else, baby. I just like to look cute, especially if you might call for drinks after work. Of course, I know your favourite way for me to wear my outfits is not at all. I can’t really do that here, baby, but maybe I can just tease you a bit? Is that alright?”

Sabrina had unbuttoned her shirt down past her bustline, revealing her small set of cleavage and the centre point of the little black bra she was wearing. You couldn’t see much yet, but she started leaning forward, letting her shirt gape open a bit, and subtly pulling each part to the side as she talked.

“You like that, right? When I’m willing to take some risks to make you happy? When I show myself off to you, and only you? When I give you peeks at things no one is supposed to peek at?”

Her bra was entirely visible now. It was a thin lace, partially see-through, and you could see the dark, ruddy pink of her nipples. Your mouth had gone a little dry - this surreal experience was like watching live porn. No, it is live porn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.