Bastille Day - Cover

Bastille Day

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A couple visiting France on NND falls into the Bastille Day tradition of nudity all day. Friends guide them including sex there, on 2 trains, with more friends in Cannes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Dawn came early this day. My husband and I woke in strange surroundings with too much kitchen noise. We stumbled out of a small bedroom, he in strange PJ bottoms, me in matching PJ top which covered my ass only when I held it down. A look out the window showed the city of lights and the fully lit Eiffel Tower. It took a moment to remember we were visiting conservative friends, Marc and Mireille, and had borrowed his PJs to preserve their modesty. So entering the kitchen was beyond shocking.

Our friends were preparing breakfast of choclat crepes in a frenzied dance around each other — totally naked. Mireille’s usually frumpy look in loose clothes was gone. Her slim and sexy body was a joyous feast for our eyes. Her full breasts had their own captivating dance with her tall and firm nipples tossed about casually making my lips pucker. “Ah, there you are our sleepy friends. I ope we woke you ungry for breakfast. Welcome to Bastille day, or as you name it NND, National Nude Day. As our national holiday, we are required by tradition, if not by law in places, to be nude all day — some place dawn to dawn — so you are over dressed.”

Marc came around the counter, his surprising big balls and dick swinging, only half stiff. “I must have my PJs back now.” He came to me, Sue, and pulled my top over my head exposing and jostling my small tits and perfect nipples.

Though selectively modest, my jaw dropped and I covered my tits. He stared at my translucent, pale blue panties I wore to bed. With his dick stiffening, he squatted open-legged and took my panties down with him.

His impressive cock pointed at me and vibrated. Eye-level with my sparse bush, he leaned his nose into my labia and inhaled my musk as he pried a foot from my panties. He lingered there assessing my reaction. My eyes widened as I turned to Sam, yet didn’t block him. Marc licked my slit as Mireille watched and he extracted my other foot from my panties. He kissed my clit and stood. “Much better, cheri.”

Sam’s dick tented his PJs when my nipples came out and it throbbed when Marc kissed and licked my pussy. What a wonderful greeting. Mireille smiled as she approached Sam. “Your turn, mon cher.” Fascinated by her sparse topiary, bald labia, and swaying tits, he didn’t notice her grabbing his waist and sliding his PJs over his cock, with a little manual help, until it leapt out and she restrained it with her mouth.

The sudden warmth and pressure usually made his head spin so she easily removed the PJs and all four of us were totally naked in the small Paris kitchen. Legs spread, pussy gaping, she held his balls and sucked him for a moment before popping him out of her mouth with loud fanfare as her husband watched. “You may return those favors, if you like, after our crepes.” She squeezed his cock and kissed him as Marc fingered and kissed me. “Did we surprise you a bit, Sam? You look like you ave seen ghosts.”

Hearts raced, eyes blinked, mouths tried to form words, as I grabbed to hide Sam’s cock too late, I said, “Oui, surprised. We never thought you capable of such licentious behavior, or we’d have come sooner.” I slowly stroked Sam and reached for Marc’s cock. It fully stiffened under my gentle strokes.

As he moaned and I smiled, I asked, “Have you ever had cum with your chocolat crepes?” Mireille’s brows lifted. I fingered her and Marc fingered me until we were about to cum. Both women dropped to our knees and sucked cocks until Sam filled Mireille’s mouth and Marc filled mine. We naked ladies kissed and shared our snowballs before filling a cup with our cream. For breakfast we had chocolat crepes with rich ganache topped with our fresh cream. After licking each others’ cream at the source, we “dressed” to go out.

Mireille said we were allowed shoes and minimal jewelry on this day. She and I wore heels to accentuate our legs, the men wore sandals. We walked the Jardins and the short tour of the famous Louvre. The Pieta was shockingly beautiful and La Joconde shockingly small. All the naked people were no longer shocking despite their variety in observance of NND.

Women stared at cocks big and small, even Sam’s uncut and seven-inch wonder pointing straight out. Marc’s seven inches hung down at half-mast. My hard nipples drew many eyes despite sitting on small mounds. I so wanted to offer them to men and women for a suck.

We had a train to catch, so we had a rushed tour of l’Arc de Triumph and La Tour Eiffel. I didn’t mind the chill wind up there or the hands that freely roamed my ass or Sam’s. Special rules must apply as people felt free to probe my wet pussy and kiss my wrinkled hole whenever I bent forward.

Four women and two men felt entitled to casually suck Sam’s or Marc’s cock. Marc said they only allowed that on Bastille Day in celebration of freedom. We watched the start of the all-nude Bastille Day parade before heading back.

Our friends took us to the station for the TGV, Très Grande Vitesse or Very High Speed (train). Standing on the platform with all the other naked people, we said our au revoirs while breaking the hedonistic handshake rule. I shook Marc’s cock and Mireille shook Sam’s all the long while we stood there. Marc deep-fingered me and Sam deep-fingered Mireille with three fingers, thumb shifting her clit as we invited them to the States next year, though we’d stay in touch for other gatherings.

My breathing grew rapid as strangers fondled my ass and Marc rubbed my clit. Arousing each other like this in public isn’t generally allowed in the States, so I enjoyed my fourth public orgasm as I caught Marc’s cum in my palm, then ate it. Mireille knelt to capture my husband’s rainbow just five feet from the TGV, in public.

It turned out that there was a special discount on Bastille Day for anyone who bordered nude and stayed nude for the whole trip from Paris to Marseille. We received a neon green wrist band after a quick exam. Seeing us nude wasn’t enough. Each of the four station veritee at the four train entries checked our tickets, had us put one foot on the train step, then fingered women briefly. Men had their cocks pulled, foreskins pushed, and squeezed until the veritee felt a twitch. We supposed they wanted us starting off with a smile.

The TGV moved off quickly. We had the basic €30 fare so we had to buy food, if we wanted any. Surrounded only by strangers, we chose to walk the cars, even to the dining car, just to allow anyone access to our intimate parts on this special day. The four-hour, 200 mph, ride had no scarcity of freedom-loving people.

My ass and nipples were more popular than my pussy, though many fingers found their way in me. Marc’s gift of a small spray bottle of sanitizer had frequent use. Besides straying hands, several mouths sucked in Sam’s cock when we often stopped. He filled one pretty woman’s mouth when she twisted a finger in his ass. He couldn’t stop saying how much he enjoyed that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.