Sex and Videogames Level 1 - Cover

Sex and Videogames Level 1

Copyright© 2023 by MyWritingSystem

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about a young man whose life suddenly turns into a sex game

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa   Mult   Blackmail   NonConsensual   GameLit   High Fantasy   School   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

World of Sex and Video Games:

I was about to submit the next chapter of SEX AND VIDEO GAMES but ‘kenjisato’ pointed out that many readers might have trouble keeping up with the concept, world, etc., so here is some basic information...

If you have read ‘SEX AND VIDEO GAMES’ up until now, thank you, and were able to grasp the concept and genre of the story, great, but if you are having trouble understanding the concept or terms, then let me explain a few things...

System:

There are hundreds of ‘Isekai’ (a Japanese term, meaning ‘Another World’ or ‘Parallel World’) stories; in most of these stories, the MC is a pathetic loser or a failure who dies in our world, and then wakes up in another world (generally, a fantasy world) in the body of a person (generally a loser just like him, or worse), but here, he also gets a cheat, which is a ‘System’, a video game (gamer) like ability. The idea of the ‘Sex System’ originated from here.

Multiple Worlds:

At first, I wanted to put a small summary about creation, but then I decided not to do that just to avoid spoilers, so yes, in the story there are multiple worlds, and since there are multiple worlds, it’s obvious that there are a variety of creatures.

Spiritual Energy:

Vital Energy is something that cannot be seen; it refers to the power or energy that one can harness for self growth. Those who harness this Spiritual Energy are called ‘Cultivators’. A Cultivator’s power depends on how much Spiritual Energy he has, and on which level of Cultivation he is.

Martial Arts:

“Martial Arts are codified systems and traditions of combat.” That’s the standard definition, and the same applies in the story, but it isn’t just limited to that. In the story, those who practice Martial Arts, have stronger and, sometimes, inhuman physical abilities. (Super-human speed, strength, reflexes, healing, etc.)

Martial Artist:

One who practices any kind of Martial Arts is considered a Martial Artist.

Mystical Arts:

This is a higher version of Martial Arts. (In short, what one considers as the peak level of Martial Arts, is just the beginning of Mystical Arts.) In Mystical Arts, a person’s growth isn’t limited to a physical aspect like Martial Arts; by practicing Mystical Arts, one can attain supernatural powers and abilities.

Cultivation:

“The process of harnessing spiritual energy to improve health, increase longevity, and to grow powerful.” Cultivation is divided into nine levels, where each level gives Cultivators Mystical and supernatural powers, and also increases their strength, speed, reflexes, healing abilities. One has to learn and master a Mystical Art to perform Cultivation. The end goal of Cultivation is to ascend to Immortality.

Cultivators:

One who trains in Mystical Arts, generally in order to become powerful and to increase one’s longevity. In short, those who practice Mystical Arts are known as Cultivators. A Cultivator’s powers depend on which level of Cultivation one is at; there are nine levels in Cultivation. A Cultivator starts as human and evolves into an Immortal. (I know it’s a crude way of putting it, but in layman’s terms, a Cultivator starts as human, and evolves into a powerful demigod-like being. I will provide information about Cultivators levels and powers as the story progresses.)

Immortal:

A being that had attained a cosmic body and is now capable of breaking the invisible barrier between the mortal and immortal worlds, and ascend to the higher level of existence. (Again, to put it simply, an Immortal is a god-like being among mortals.)

(Now, if you want to go deeper into the subject, then you can watch a movie called “Kung Fu Hustle” or you can search ‘Manwha’ or ‘Manhua’ to read visual novels.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.