Sex and Videogames Level 1 - Cover

Sex and Videogames Level 1

Copyright© 2023 by MyWritingSystem

Chapter 2: Unlocking a Bonus Mission

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Unlocking a Bonus Mission - A story about a young man whose life suddenly turns into a sex game

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa   Mult   Blackmail   NonConsensual   GameLit   High Fantasy   School   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

A shout out to Kenjisato for his amazing editing skill and suggestions...

Monday...

James woke up just twenty minutes before school started.

He was the only one in the entire house, as his father, stepmom, and stepsister were already gone. He quickly went through his morning rituals, and rushed to the high school on his bicycle.

It wasn’t like his dad couldn’t give him a car, but due to him failing the driving test twice, he couldn’t use his car, which now was being used by his stepsister.

Both he and his sister were in their final year at high school, and before his father got married to her mother during this summer, she was staying in a hostel. After his parent’s marriage, they pulled her out of the hostel, but she was still studying in the same high school. So, his high school was in the centre of the city, while his sister’s high school was on the west side of the city.

He was already ten minutes late when he entered the gates, but since his first lecture was English, he wasn’t worried much.

He was good with his academics due to the fact that most of the teachers would ignore his mistakes or misbehavior. Of course, this also pushed him in the category of nerds, normally this would make someone an easy target for the bullies, but he would lay low.

English teacher Mrs. Asin had already started the lecture; he quickly apologised to her, and rushed to his seat which was the last bench in the class.

Now, talking about Mrs. Asin; she was a hot Indian beauty. Her grandparents were immigrants, who had moved from India. She was born and brought up here in the US.

She had long brown hair, which she would always have tied in a ponytail; she had dusky skin, along with her perky breasts and a tight ass. Just two years ago, she got married to a banker; this was the same time when James was going through puberty, and Ms. Asin was his first crush.

The news of her marriage broke his heart, and he literally cried himself to sleep.

The whole lecture went normally; actually, the whole day was normal. He had forgotten about the weird experience he had yesterday.

After coming back home, he ate a snack. It was around five in the evening, and he knew what it meant.

He quickly rushed to his room and closed the doors. Sitting in his chair, which he had placed near the window, and changed the angle of the telescope, which was before facing toward the sky, was now facing toward the back yard of the next-door neighbor’s.

Ms. Bridgette Palmer was an instructor at the forest camp, which was outside of the city, near the Lake Somar in the centre of the forest.

Working in the forest camp, as one of the instructors, it was obvious for her to have an athletic body and if that wasn’t enough, she would even go out every morning to run.

Not only that, every evening, from five to five-thirty, was her time for swimming in her pool in her back yard; at least, from Mondays to Thursdays, since during the weekends, she would be at the camp.

She would be taking laps in her swimming pool, in a tight bikini. Let’s just say it was a sight to be enjoyed, and for someone like James, it was nothing less than treasure; it was this sight, which helped him get over his teenage affection for Mrs. Asin.

He hadn’t had to wait long, the short-haired brunette exited her patio, while wearing a yellow bikini, and it was barely holding her DD breasts and her thick-yet-tight ass.

“Fuck!” He could feel his cock getting hard.

She jumped in the pool, lap after lap, she kept swimming across her pool. James kept watching— her every curve, and each moment—through his telescope.

It was around five-twenty-five, James knew she would be out of the pool soon, so he quickly whipped his cock out of his trousers and started to masturbate.

Ms. Palmer sensually walked out of the pool, the sight of her wet body was enough to make him cum.

After taking a few breaths, he was about to get up and walk toward the toilet to flush the tissue, but what he saw shocked him.

The same white screen was floating before him:

(1) Mission Complete: Being a Voyeur! (2) Mission Complete: Masturbating to your neighbour!”

Reward: Gaining 2x Combo of HP, XP and LVL.

There was 5+5 HP= 10, which was multiplied by 2 and turned into 20; the HP bar appeared, reading 87, which kept changing and stopped at 100. The entire bar was full with green colour. Then it showed 1+1 XP, which was multiplied by 2 and turned into 4, the bar showing XP appeared and the number 1 kept changing and turned into 5.Then it showed 1 LVL which was multiplied by 2, and turned into 2; the third bar appeared which was reading LVL, it’s 0 turned into 2.

Increase in Stamina by 1.

Unlocking Bonus Mission: Masturbate in School

James was beyond shocked now!

‘It wasn’t just a dream, it was happening for real; yes, the bar and the notification he had seen last night was for real. But how? And why??’

There were millions of questions that were tormenting his mind, but there was no answer.

After brainstorming for an entire hour, he came to the conclusion, that there were two things that could have happened, either I had lost my mind, or my life had, somehow, turned into a video game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.