Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1 - Cover

Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1

Copyright© 2023 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - James is a teenage slacker. One night he is transported to Alargon, a world that is ruled by an evil demon. He discovers there are many females of every species and a few males. Males are valuable due to their semen which can boost a female’s health and powers. He finds himself taking part in a war as he joins the elven Princess Neia Venkas' army of female knights to put a stop to the demon queen Raziel once and for all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   Vampires   Demons   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

This had to be a joke?! There was no way that Cyrena had just said that she needed my semen to boost her powers!

I looked over at Faye who was still dangling over the monster’s mouth. She was unconscious with her hands swinging below her. The monster appeared to be focused on the bolts of fire that hit its body continuously. It seemed to almost forget about Faye.

“James, hurry, please!” Cyrena shouted and shot another fire bolt at the monster’s head. It let out another shriek of pain.

I didn’t know what to do but I knew that I didn’t want to see Faye be eaten by that ugly monster. I slowly pulled down my pants and then my boxers. It felt so weird to be outside with my dick out. I had never done this before in my life. I felt like there were eyes on me as I took my cock in my hand.

I began to stroke it but it would not get hard. Duh, there was a tentacle monster that had my new friend in its grip! Of course, I couldn’t get hard!

“Uh ... I don’t think this is going to work, Cyrena!” I shouted. Cyrena threw another fire bolt at the monster and quickly looked at me. She saw my flaccid cock in my hand. With one hand she unbuttoned the front of her dress and pulled down the shoulder straps.

I stared in shock as Cyrena’s big tits tumbled out. They were very round and full. She had some of the pinkest nipples I had ever seen. I mean I had watched a lot of porn in my life but Cyrena’s nipples were very pink. My cock twitched in my hand as I stared at them.

“Does this help?” Cyrena said as she turned back to the monster. She fired another firebolt at the monster and it let out another chilling shriek.

“Yes!” I shouted as I stared at Cyrena’s tits. I focused all of my attention on her tits and nothing else. The monster was removed from sight as I jerked my cock.

How big are her boobs?! I thought as I stared at them. I had no idea about cup size but this had to be either a D cup or an E cup! Her tits were not as big as Faye’s but they were the first bare tits that I had ever seen in my life and God did they look amazing!

My dick was now hard as a rock in my hand as I jerked it furiously. Precum oozed out and I knew that I was going to cum soon. “How do you want me to give you my semen?” I shouted over the noise of the monster’s shrieks.

“Reach inside of my pouch and grab a cup! Keep stroking your cock, though!” Cyrena said. I got up and walked toward Cyrena. Her tits looked even lovelier up close. They looked like they were soft to the touch. I wondered if my hands would be able to fit around both of them. I jerked my cock with one hand and reached into the pouch with the other. I felt something that seemed like a cup and pulled it out. It was a small wooden cup. I put it near the head of my cock as I jerked off.

I licked my lips as I looked at Cyrena’s nipples. They were erect in the cold air. I wanted to put one of them in my mouth and suck on it. Her tits jiggled as she kept swinging the firebolts at the monster. They would sway from side to side like large fruits. I wanted a taste of them!

“Oh god!” I cried out. My cock twitched in my hand and I pointed it at the cup. My warm semen spurted out of me and into the cup. White ropes of semen began to fill the cup up as I continued to jerk off. My eyes moved from the filling cup to Cyrena’s tits. There was a lot of semen shooting out of me and I started to worry that I might overflow the cup.

Suddenly, the monster made what I could only describe as a moan. I looked over at it as more semen spurted out of me. Its head had opened again and this time its teeth retracted. The lips inside of it moved and glistened. My eyes widened in realization. This creature’s head had turned into a vagina!

“What the fuck?!” I shouted as I looked at it. A tentacle shot out toward me and I let out a scream. Cyrena shot a firebolt at it and the tentacle flew backward. The creature’s vagina head made a moaning sound. Did this creature also want my semen?! I thought in horror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.