Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1 - Cover

Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1

Copyright© 2023 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James is a teenage slacker. One night he is transported to Alargon, a world that is ruled by an evil demon. He discovers there are many females of every species and a few males. Males are valuable due to their semen which can boost a female’s health and powers. He finds himself taking part in a war as he joins the elven Princess Neia Venkas' army of female knights to put a stop to the demon queen Raziel once and for all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   Vampires   Demons   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“Do you think we can trust her?” Faye asked me after Cyrena released her from the jar. Cyrena was a little distant from us as she was packing various things into a knapsack that I guess she wanted to bring along for the journey.

“I don’t know. I think so far she hasn’t been how you described her,” I said. “She may be a little weird and possibly batshit from all of the time spent alone out here but I don’t think she’s going to eat either one of us.”

Faye blushed. “I feel so silly for believing all of those rumors about her but everyone did! There was no one to contradict them.”

“I mean I guess she does look a little scary and that shriek was terrifying as fuck!” I said.

“Are you really a virgin?” Faye asked me suddenly. I looked at her and quickly looked away. She was staring at me intently.

I nodded my head. “Yeah, I am.”

“Why?!”

I almost laughed at the question but saw how serious Faye was. What could I tell this little fairy? That I was a nerd who got nervous around girls? That I had no idea how to make a move on a girl?

“I just am,” I said quickly.

“Do you know what this means?! Your semen is even more potent! You will allow any female to reach her maximum power and health completely!” Faye said in excitement.

“Oh ... I ... will I become even more of a target now?” I asked Faye warily. This semen business was becoming too much. I wondered what Faye would have thought if I told her that I had unloaded gallons of my “precious” semen to fantasies about girls I liked and to pornstars. She would probably pop a gasket.

Faye nodded. “You have to keep that to yourself because if the wrong female gets word of you being a virgin, you may become her slave!”

I felt a slight tremble go through my body at the thought of being someone’s sex slave especially if they were a hideous monster. I was definitely going to keep the knowledge of my v-card under wraps.

“Ok. I have gathered all that I need and we can now depart,” Cyrena said. “I apologize again for binding you, James, and for putting you in a jar, fairy.”

“My name is Faye,” Faye said angrily.

Cyrena grinned at her. “Sorry, Faye.”

We stepped out of the hut and Cyrena pulled out a small stick from her knapsack and waved it at the hut. I watched in awe as the hut jumped into the air and vanished. Even Faye was staring in amazement at what had just happened.

Cyrena turned to us and saw the looks on our faces. “I can’t have anyone wandering into my home while I’m gone.”

She started to walk along a path with Faye and me behind her. I was so curious about Cyrena and had so many questions for us.

“Can you fly us to the village?” I asked her.

Cyrena laughed. “Unfortunately, no. I won’t be able to lift you for too long.”

“How are you able to fly? Do you have a broom that you ride?”

“A broom?! What nonsense is that?! Do witches in your world ride brooms?”

“Only in movies,” I whispered. I knew she was not going to have any idea what I was talking about.

“Movies? What are those?”

“Nevermind. So, how do you fly?” I asked Cyrena.

“I just rise into the air.” Cyrena demonstrated by levitating into the air above us. I watched in amazement. Her hair seemed to billow out from behind her. It was both a cool and scary sight.

“Wow,” I said as I looked up at her.

She descended to the ground. “What are your abilities, James?”

I felt embarrassed as I knew I had nothing to compete with Cyrena and Faye’s abilities. I had no skills or abilities of note. If smoking weed and video games were abilities then I was golden.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.