Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1 - Cover

Warriors of the Forsaken Vol. 1

Copyright© 2023 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - James is a teenage slacker. One night he is transported to Alargon, a world that is ruled by an evil demon. He discovers there are many females of every species and a few males. Males are valuable due to their semen which can boost a female’s health and powers. He finds himself taking part in a war as he joins the elven Princess Neia Venkas' army of female knights to put a stop to the demon queen Raziel once and for all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Magic   Vampires   Demons   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

I awoke with a start. I was lying down on the ground inside of a hut of some kind. I tried to get up but saw that my hands were bound with rope. I looked around me in shock. There were various shelves in the hut that displayed weird and disgusting creatures in jars of different sizes. I saw what looked like a large eyeball in a jar filled with fluid.

I let out a scream as the eyeball turned itself in the jar and looked at me. What the fuck?! I thought as I stared in horror at it.

“Oh, you’re awake.” I turned to see the black-haired witch. She was sitting in a wooden chair with a bowl in her hand. There was steam coming from the bowl. My stomach did a backflip as I thought about what could be in the bowl. God, please! Don’t let it be that kind fairy! I thought.

The witch must have noticed the look of horror on my face as I stared at the bowl. She frowned at me. “What’s the matter, human?” She asked me.

“Is ... my ... friend ... dead? Are you eating ... her?” I asked slowly. My heart was pounding in fear.

The witch let out a loud laugh. I had been expecting a cackle like you usually heard in movies about evil witches but this laugh was musical and quite amused. There was no malice or evil intent in that laugh.

“No, I am not eating the little fairy. She’s over there.” The witch pointed to the shelf behind her. I squinted and I saw that Faye was inside a jar. She was awake and flying around inside of it as she tried to escape.

“Oh my god! Can she breathe in there?!” I asked the witch.

“Yes, she’s fine. But if she keeps flying around like that, she’ll tire herself out,” the witch said. She dug into her bowl with a wooden spoon and the scent from it drifted to my nose. It smelled wonderful. My stomach growled.

“What do you want?” I asked the witch.

“What do I want? Hm. That is quite the question. It has been ages since I have come across a human male before, especially one so young and full of virility,” the witch said with a grin. “I cannot believe that you are untouched.”

“Untouched?” I asked her.

“A delicate virgin,” the witch said as her grin widened.

How did she know?! I looked at her in surprise. The witch took another bite from her bowl. I looked over at Faye who had heard what the witch had said and she also looked at me in surprise.

“How did you manage to remain untouched for so long, human?” The witch asked me curiously. “There must have been so many females that you have encountered during your travels. Even that fairy hasn’t had a taste of you and I am surprised! Her tits are very large and a strapping young lad like yourself must have gotten aroused by them. Did you at least let her suck your cock?”

“I ... I...” I stumbled for words.

“No?!” The witch laughed. “Wait a moment. Did she reveal her true size to you?”

“What?” I asked the witch.

“Oh, she hasn’t yet! I wonder why?” The witch turned to look at Faye who was standing in the jar and listening to everything.

The witch turned back to me with a frown. “It appears she didn’t want to frighten you with her true size. Why is that?”

The witch hurried over to me and knelt down by my head. She smelt like strawberries which was another shocker to me. The witch plucked one of my hair strands from my head.

“Ow!” I cried out in pain.

She smelt it and then licked the hair strand. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. “Who are you? Where are you from?”

I looked at the witch. “I’m ... James ... and I’m from New Jersey.”

“New Jersey? Where is that? I have never heard of such a place,” The witch said.

“It’s on ... Earth.” I knew that the witch was not going to have any idea what I was talking about.

“Earth?” The witch said. “Never heard of it. But, it is true that you are not of this world. I can taste it in your hair. Were you created by the gods?”

“Um...” I had no idea how to answer that.

“You do not know? Hm. This is quite interesting,” the witch said as she looked at me in fascination.

“Who are you? What do you want?” I asked her.

“Did the fairy not tell you? I am Cyrena. They call me the black witch but I prefer the witch of illumination.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.