AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 125

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 125 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I was just getting dressed in my sweatpants and a tank top when Cassidy came into our room.

“Hey,” she said, giving me a curious look like she was trying to judge how I was. “How did it go?”

“It was-” I shook my head and shrugged. “It was special. I don’t know how else to put it.”

She entered the room fully and shut the door, then came and sat next to me on the bed and curled her legs up under her. “Did she enjoy it?”

“I think so,” I said. “Most of it, at least. We really didn’t have enough time for me to do everything I wanted.”

Cassidy smiled at that and patted my hand before holding it. “You’ll get the chance.”

“Things got complicated at the end, or after,” I said. “She broke down a bit in the aftermath and I held her through it. Then we were running out of time and had to rush to clean up so I didn’t get to check in with her.”

“So it was really good for her,” Cassidy smirked softly. “Good job, Tiger. What about for you? How are you feeling about it?”

“I-” I had to take a breath to centre my thoughts. “I just feel more of this morning, and I feel guilty for that.”

She shifted closer to me on the bed, sitting on her knees as she hugged herself around my shoulders. “I know, Robbie. It’s OK.”

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” I sighed.

“Just be you.”

We sat for a long minute, then I turned and hugged her back and we slid down to lying on the bed. “How was the photoshoot?” I asked.

“Good. I think we got some cute pictures. Nothing like this morning, but decent,” she said. “Wanda was distracted the whole time though. You’ve really got her stewing.”

I chuckled under my breath and shrugged a little. “I should talk to her.”

“You should bend her over, pull down her pants and fuck her,” Cassidy said.

“That might be a tad aggressive, Cass.”

“Well, I think she’d like it,” Cassidy said. “I know I would.” Then she quickly added, “When you’re ready, obviously. I’m not trying to rush you.”

“I know, baby,” I said, squeezing her a little. “Do you know what’s going on tonight? I assume Heather isn’t trying to run a game after the way the last two went for her.”

“Hmmhmm, no,” Cassidy hummed a chuckle. “I think I heard the girls talking about doing a pyjama movie night.”

“OK,” I said. “That sounds nice and relaxing, and I could use that before tonight-tonight. Did they say what movies?”

She shook her head, then wriggled a little closer to me. “I love you, you know. And I’m still so sorry.”

“I know,” I said and kissed her on the nose. “And I still love you so much.”

Cassidy got up to change and wipe off her makeup while I went out to look for Wanda. I ended up finding her just across the hall in her room, though Heels was in there with her. Wanda was wearing a cotton pair of bootie shorts and an oversized hoodie with ‘State Champs!’ on it, while Heels was lounging in a full-on plaid onesie complete with booty feet.

“Hey, how’d the shoots go?” I asked to try and camouflage my reason for being there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.