AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 124

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 124 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I picked up Becca in my arms and slowly lowered her to the ground. After hearing that she’d wanted to have sex up on the top deck I had surreptitiously made sure there were some towels around and had spread them out. The astroturf wasn’t tough on feet or to sit on, but I didn’t want to know what friction would be like on it.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I lowered her down, clinging to me and kissing me soft and slow until her butt touched the ground and she slowly let herself sprawl out. She stretched like a cat, watching my eyes and expression as I watched her, grinning at how much I was appreciating everything she did.

I leaned down and kissed her again, one hand on the smooth skin of her side and the other on the side of her neck and wrapping my fingers into her hair. This time we added tongue - not overloaded and making out, but a balanced touch.

“God, you’re amazing,” I said when we broke for a breath.

“No, you’re amazing,” she said. “I feel like I’m vibrating all over. I don’t know if I’ve ever been this wet, and my nipples are so fucking hard right now they almost hurt.”

I kissed her again, soft and quick. “So, right now, what I want to do is peel these panties off of you with my teeth and then settle between your beautiful thighs and lick you until I can taste your orgasm again,” I said. “And do that over and over again. But we’re on a timeline, so I want to know what you want.”

She stroked her fingers over my chest and smiled. “That sounds so fucking wonderful, but we’ve already done oral and it was amazing. I can’t wait to do it again, to suck your gorgeous cock, but I need you inside me more.”

I kissed her, then down her neck and the thick lace collar as she stretched and tilted her chin to give me full access, then down into her cleavage. I nuzzled my face against the soft velvet of her lingerie briefly, then kissed down her stomach until I reached the garter belt and panties. She had, thankfully, put the panties on over the belt straps and I quickly hooked my fingers in the waist and pulled them down.

Becca lifted her ass to help me get them off of her, then spread her legs for me and ran her fingers over her labia. It looked like she’d freshly shaven herself earlier in the day and she was perfectly smooth, her little clit hood a soft point poking out invitingly. I leaned down and gave her one long lick, ending with a tease of her clit with the tip of my tongue that made her shiver. Then I knelt back and sat on my heels as I pulled off my shirt and my swimsuit, my cock bouncing up already at maximum hardness.

“Hello there,” Becca said, reaching down and stroking my cock with her fingers. “Nice to see you again.”

She made me chuckle with the look on her face and I lowered myself back down over her, kissing her as she continued to stroke me for a long moment. Then she spread her legs wider and tugged my cock down and into position, and without breaking our kiss my cock head slid through her lips and inside of her.

“Ooh, yes,” she sighed happily, curling her fingers softly between us in reaction to the feeling of me entering her.

“Oh, Becca,” I moaned. “Oh, you feel so amazing.” And she did. Entering her was like a warm, familiar hug as her pussy quickly adapted to my cock being inside of her.

“Do that again?” she asked.

“Do what?” I asked back, slowly thrusting the top half of my cock in and out of her.

“Pull out and push into me again,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.