AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 123

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

JC, who even though he’d apparently been napping still looked fresh and ready to go for the shoot he was supposed to do with Cattie and Heather for an Adams Family thing (apparently he was going to be Thing and they would edit out his arm), helped me get the ladies lifted up onto the rock shelf. It was funny when I noticed the obvious split and the milling around - some of the girls were waiting for me to do the lifting. Wanda was the first, letting Ginnie go ahead of her as she ‘waited’ for Cassidy, then making sure that I lifted her by the ass so she could swing a leg up onto the shelf. Ami was the next one, skirting around Heather, Cattie and Sherry who pointedly didn’t want my help.

Well, Cattie smiled over to me and mouthed ‘sorry,’ but she still went to JC considering the circumstances.

Lifting Ami was less me doing work and more her climbing me like a tree, standing on my shoulders and then hopping up onto the shelf. Getting her bin up to her was more difficult.

Heels didn’t care either way who helped her and she ended up going with JC, at which point Terra trotted up to me and asked me to help her out. She winked at me as I got ready to lift her, and she paused a moment in the middle of the lift to reach down and adjust my hand more fully on her ass before standing up tall and climbing up.

That left me shaking my head.

Leia and Zenya both needed JC and I to help at the same time - Leia because she had several pieces to her costume armour including an elaborate headpiece and axe, and Zenya because while she was a weightlifter she wasn’t very graceful and was scared of falling if we didn’t both help keep her steady.

Finally I helped JC up, and then it was just me and Cassidy on deck.

“Have fun, Tiger,” she whispered and kissed me, then I helped her up and JC took her hands from above to help her up.

“Why the fuck didn’t we do it that way from the beginning?” I asked. “That was the easiest one.”

JC just made a big shrugging gesture because we both felt stupid for doing things the hard way. “You not coming with?”

“Nah,” I said. “I need a nap.”

“Hah, alright dude,” he said. “Should have taken a nap earlier when I did. Perfect timing.”

Not so much, I thought, Terra’s naked form dancing in my head for a moment.

With everyone quickly clearing out to find their shoot locations before Golden Hour kicked in, I wandered back onto the topdecks and ‘casually’ watched to make sure everyone cleared out of the area of the boats. Thankfully they did.

When Becca came up from below deck she was wearing a long brown trenchcoat that almost completely covered her. Her silvery blonde hair was down and her makeup was done tastefully.

“Hi,” she said with a little nervous smile.

“Hi,” I said, and went to her and kissed her tenderly. “I’ve got to ask, why do you have a full trench coat with you on the trip?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.