The Naughty Girls Club No. 38 - Fresh Jizz - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 38 - Fresh Jizz

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica needs more boy glue to fasten her lastest sketch of June to their refrigerator door. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Hey Jill

You’re probably wondering about our refrigerator. Well, I did another sketch of June, and I needed some of that guy glue to make it stick, so I accosted Peter, this time knocking at his door before he could go out for his morning run. When he opened the door I grinned at him, and he cocked his head in a friendly way, and when I waggled the sketch he asked if I needed some fresh jizz.

“Exactly,” I confirmed, and he said, “Well then come in and I’ll see what we can do.”

I was only wearing my sleeping shirt, and he drew it over my head. Then he kissed me. Then he took off his running shirt and his jogging shorts and he kissed me again. It was a nice kiss, not too slurpy, not too dry. And it got better. And I could feel his cock against my tummy pressing well above my belly button. We kept kissing. I stroked his cock and then let my hand drift down to his balls and I cradled them for a bit, then eased my hand behind.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-38-fresh-jizz.jpg

A couple of touches back there and he was coming, fresh jizz splashing my belly.

If I would have left right then I could have probably made use of what was on me, but we both had other ideas, and a few moments later we were on the floor fucking, me on the bottom, Peter on top. It took him a long time to come again, and by that time the jizz on my belly was anything but fresh. But I figured I could use the jizz in my cunt.

The trouble was when I got back downstairs June was awake, sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal, so that kind of quashed that plan. I’ll have to try again tomorrow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.