Book Club - Cover

Book Club

Copyright© 2023 by Orange

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two women friends find that discussing a book from their book club leads them to do something out of the ordinary

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

The Book Club meetings had taken on a new dynamic, with Mary Pollock and Joyce Smith becoming an item. It seemed to the others that there was something more than just a friendship between both women. There was something much deeper and more inclusive about them both.

Mary and Joyce had a deeper friendship and a more profound shared secret. They had shared each other’s teenage sons and had indulged in an incestuous relationship with Mary’s son Stevie and Joyce’s son Harry.

This had happened due to the direct influence of the Book club itself, when they had both read a book about how women might make rash and difficult choices in their lives. The book sparked an argument and a dare between both women. The result was that they had seduced each other son into a sexual relationship, which had also turned into a joint incestuous relationship, with all four having regular sex together as a group.

Both Mary and Joyce knew that they were playing with fire. Having sex with each other’s year son was, in legal terms, both illegal and a dangerous way to behave. As far as the boys were concerned, they enjoyed the intimate relationship and had sworn to keep the sex sessions as a deep, dark family secret.

However, the other members of the Book Club began to notice certain things about Mary and Joyce. One of those was Patty Miller. She had approached them and asked what their secret was ... This resulted in Patty being seduced into a Three-way Lesbian afternoon, with all three indulging in a sexual threesome, which meant that Mary and Joyce had a secret hold of Patty, and they used that hold to blackmail Patty into taking part in the incestuous relationship with their two teenage sons. At first, Patty was shocked and horrified that she was forced into having sex with the two teenagers. But after having some of the best sex and orgasms with the boys fucking her, she had become a regular at participating in the sex sessions with Mary and Joyce.

Thus, this unusual connection had raised eyebrows and suspicions with the other members of the Book Club. What happened next was a surprise to everyone and in particular to the other women with teenage sons...

It all happened because of Patty Miller. She let slip that something ‘Special’ was going on with Joyce and Mary. Patty was in gossip, and with one or two thoughtless remakes, she lifted the lid on a series of gossiping suggestions among the women. Both Joyce and Mary had assumed that having a hold over Patty would have prevented her from sharing their secret. After all, young Steve and Harry had kept the secret, so why not Patty? That turned out to be a mistake. It was a colossal mistake, but not without some interesting, surprising and unusual consequences...

After one of the book club meetings, Sonya Campbell joined Mary and Joyce in the library car park. ‘Hey, girls.’ Sonya greeted them with a friendly tone. ‘Hi Sonya, what’s up?’ Mary asked her. ‘I was just wondering if I could join you both to discuss this new book we are reading... ‘ Sonya said.

Sonya tried hinting at something more but did not want to cause something suspicious about her request. Joyce looked at Mary, and Mary looked calm and quickly answered Sonya’s question. ‘Why, sure, you could come along, and we three could discuss the book. Why not? It might be good for us to share each other’s ideas.’ Mary replied.

Joyce made a face at Mary from behind Sonya’s back. She was unsure about Sonya’s true intentions in asking to share their ideas about the new book. Joyce also raised her hand and passed it across her throat, indicating that she thought it was a bad idea. Mary saw the gesture but ignored her friend. ‘Would you like to come along right now?’ Mary asked Sonya. Joyce looked annoyed and angry at Mary. ‘Don’t we have something more important to do right now?’ Joyce said. ‘I am sure we can easily accommodate Sonya with our plans.’ Said Mary, rejecting Joyce’s protestations.

They all got into Mary’s car, and she drove homeward, carefully along the road, back home. ‘Sonya, have you heard anything about what other people say at the book club.’ Mary asked, fishing for something. ‘I hear lots of things. Is there something in particular you want to know?’ Sonya replied. ‘About Patty Miller, have you noticed she is a dreadful gossip?’ Said Mary. Looking to share some gossip. ‘Patty is just so full of many things to share.’ Sonya replied in a noncommittal tone. Joyce was sitting listening to this exchange and felt her insides turn somersaults. She was beginning to wonder if she and Mary’s dark secret with Patty Miller had got out, with Patty blabbing her mouth off. ‘Patty did hint at something rather odd the other day.’ Said Sonya. ‘Oh! What was that?’ Mary asked innocently. ‘Well. Patty said that your son, Stevie, was all grown up and only being a teenager. Said Sonya. ‘She also said the same thing about your son, Harry, to Joyce.’ Sonya added.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.