Book Club - Cover

Book Club

Copyright© 2023 by Orange

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two women friends find that discussing a book from their book club leads them to do something out of the ordinary

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

It all began with the book club that Mary Pollock and Joyce Smith attend most weeks at the local library. They disagreed about the content of the latest book the group had chosen, and consequently, they challenged each other in different ways to prove their side of the argument. Even though they were lifelong friends, they had taken opposite views about the style and nature of the book. The book they were arguing over was about a wealthy family and what they were prepared to do to retain the money and power the family had accrued over the generations, even if that meant having sex within the family between the older women and the younger men.

Mary Pollock and her teenage son Stevie arrived Thursday morning at Joyce Smith’s house. There waiting for them were Joyce and her adolescent son Harry. Both women had concocted a plan they intended to carry out by swapping their sons and having sex with them. This mainly was Joyce’s idea, but it turned out that Mary was the more determined of them to carry out the plan to the conclusion.

Mary took young Harry by the hand and led him upstairs to the main bedroom. Joyce and Stevie followed them a few steps behind. Inside the main bedroom, both teenage boys sat on the edge of the bed while both their mothers undressed down to their lingerie. Bra, suspender belt, stockings and panties. Mary wore scarlet red lingerie, while Joyce wore black lacy lingerie. Harry and Stevie’s eyes were wide, momentarily stunted by their mothers stripping off before them. Both boys were only 15 years old, and their mothers were about to seduce each other’s sons into having sex with them.

‘Well, boys, what do you think?’ Mary asked them both.

Harry and Stevie were wide-eyed and seemed speechless at seeing their mothers half-naked and standing in front of them in sexy lingerie.

‘Cat got your tongues, boys?’ Joyce asked them.

Mary moved forward and began to undress Harry. Joyce followed, and she began to undress Stevie.

‘The idea, boys, is to get naked and show us what you have hiding in your pants.’ Mary told them

Mary finally pulled the pants off Harry and exposed his young naked body to her gaze. Joyce followed and soon had young Stevie naked too. Both women were now eyeing each other to see which would take the final step and begin having sex with each other’s son. At some point, the challenge that both had made with each other changed surprisingly. It had now become a completion between the two women as to who would dare to be first and who would go further than the other.

Mary decided to go first. She took hold of young Harry’s cock and stroked it with her right hand. Joyce looked on and then took the plunge herself and took hold of young Stevie’s cock and began to stroke him with the same slow, steady rhythm. They had both now crossed the boundaries of normal motherly behaviour. How far would they go? How far would they compete to have sex with each other’s teenage son? Would they have full incestuous sex with their two fifteen-year-old sons?

Both boys were sitting there and wide-eyed at what was happening. They were now just playthings in the hands of their mothers. Even so, they were enjoying the situation they were being led into. They could not have imagined that this sort of thing could ever happen to them. Stevie looked at Harry, and Harry looked back at Stevie. They both had silly boyish grins on their faces. It was like they were in a crazy wild wet dream, both sitting naked side by side and their mothers in sexy lingerie stroking their cocks and with a promise of having full sex with them. This was ‘Fucking Amazing’, Both of them thought separately.

Both mothers glanced at each other, and Joyce bent her head down first and took Stevie’s cock into her mouth. Not to be outdone, Mary copied Joyce, and both mothers were now sucking off each other’s son’s cock. Stevie and Harry both gasped aloud when they felt the warm mouths close over their cocks. Harry leaned back and rolled his eyes upwards as he enjoyed the feeling of Mary sucking on his cock.

Stevie looked wide-eyed straight at Joyce as she bobbed her head upon and down, sucking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, her tongue making slurping noise on his cock. He was enjoying the sensations as he sat looking at Joyce. He reached out and put his hand on Joyce’s bare shoulder and could feel the warmth of her skin.

It was half past ten on Thursday morning, and already the four of them were now indulging in serious incest and what the law would call sexual assault because both boys were only fifteen years of age and, therefore, below the legal age of sexual consent. This meant that Mary and Joyce were, in effect, ‘raping’ each other’s teenage son. Yet both women were fully intent on performing full intercourse ‘rape’ with the boys. They would spend several hours having sex, sucking cock and then fucking and perhaps even more kinky sex if they could manage.

Mary wanted to take the lead back from Joyce, so she released Harry’s cock from her mouth, shrugged off her bra and freed her round firm tits and then offered them for Harry to suck on her nipples. Harry hungrily leaned forward and took hold of her tits, one in each hand, buried his face between them, and then he began to suck on one of her nipples one after the other. Mary loved the feeling of Harry’s mouth and teeth sucking and biting her tits. She gasped as he squeezed her tits with his hands. Inside her head, something happened. A new strange thought formed from a hazy white fog in her brain. She slowly realised what it was, and at first, she refused to believe that she could have such thoughts, but she soon discovered that she lusted for this new thought and that she was helpless to try and push it away. She realised that she wanted to have sex with her, not just Joyce’s son but with her son too, she wanted to fuck with Stevie...!

Strongly the very same thoughts were forming inside Joyce’s mind. They were telepathically exchanging these sexual thoughts and desires with each other. Perhaps it was the closeness of their friendship or the that they were both so physically close in various ways. Joyce found herself thinking seriously about having full incestuous sex with her son. She imagined him mounting her, and she was not just allowing but encouraging him to fuck her. It was a startling revelation to her. She seriously wanted to have her son, Harry, to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.