Shower Pressure - Cover

Shower Pressure

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Plumber walks in on showering wife and joins her. After washing and sex, she goes downstairs and finds husband with the plumber. He records his naked wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   .

“Honey, the plumber is coming today to check our water pressure, but I need to go out for an hour or so. Keep an eye out.”

“OK. No problem. See you later.” I walked Al to the door, yet didn’t notice it didn’t latch. After my workout, I felt especially grungy so I ran up to our en suite shower. The hot water felt great, but blocked the sound of our doorbell. When the plumber didn’t get an answer, he knocked and the door swung open. He figured we left it open for him as he knew what to do. When he wandered in, he heard water running and thought he should investigate. Following the sounds led him to my shower.

He said he called out, but I didn’t hear him. When he entered, he must have seen me through the clear glass sliders and stared at me as I showered. I still didn’t hear him until he tapped on the glass. I gasped and covered my tits and pussy best I could when I saw that giant of a man staring at me. He smiled and waved as he stared me up and down. “Who ... who are you? What are you doing in my bath?”

“I’m the plumber you called to check your pressure. Would you mind if I cleaned up a little?”

Turning so he could only see my ass, “Yes, go ahead.” As he stared at my naked ass, I realized this stranger had seen all of me. Though I blushed, my nipples stiffened as I began to enjoy this taboo exposure. Let him see my ass. I’ll even bend for him a little so he can get a peek at my pussy. How naughty. Wait! Two of the three glass panels slid open and he stepped inside with me. “What are you doing? I didn’t invite you in.” His long, thick dick was hard to miss even only half risen. I kept my back to him.

“Well, ma’am. I’m here to check your water pressure and must either turn off your shower, or use it to test. Besides, you said I could clean up. So excuse me as I get under your spray.” He grabbed my hips, turned me sideways so he could pass, and made sure his rising dick rubbed across my pubes and my hand hiding them. He blocked the water and flipped the diversion valve. “Yup, your pressure is low. When I’m done here, I’ll try a restrictor after the main so the whole house gets a boost. I can’t guarantee that will be enough, but it’s a low-cost start. I’ll check it again in a week. Would you mind soaping my back and between my cheeks?”

I couldn’t believe he asked me that, a stranger. About to refuse, I found the soap in my hands and my hands on his hairy ass. Thinking of how I soap my husband, I knelt and spread his cheeks. He reached back and held them open for me. When I soaped his crack, he bent forward and spread his legs to further expose his wrinkled hole to me. As I washed and rubbed it, I looked under him at his huge balls. How much cum did those hold, I wondered? Where was his dick? I rinsed the soap away and he turned to face me. Oh, there it is, pointing straight out. “Ma’am, you’re doing a fine job. Would you mind washing my front too?”

“Well, yes I would mind.” His huge cock slapped my face as he moved. I pretended to say more so it would rub my lips and accidentally slip into my mouth. He got the message. I decided to soap his cock and balls clean before licking them. Was he still growing? His foreskin wasn’t fully stretched. I rinsed him and soaped his legs, then slipped my tongue under his monster. Water tastes so much better cascading off skin. He tasted great, but I barely got his crown in my mouth. “I tried four times. It just won’t fit. Maybe after we dry, you can give me your tip so I can give you mine?” He nodded as he lifted me with ease until my tits were in his mouth. Forgetting he was a stranger, I just enjoyed his staring at my naked body and sucking a nipple.

My pussy got wet from the inside out. If my ceiling were any higher, I swear he would have lifted me until his tongue was in my pussy. His hands slid to my hips and suddenly I was upside down. My legs found their way onto his arms and spread my pussy wide for him; muscle man pulled my hips to his mouth and he unfolded my swollen labia with his strong tongue. It circled my clit, then sucked it to its full erection. When he rolled his tongue and slipped it into my pussy like a small prick, I felt sparks, gasped, and came on his face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.