A Good Night - Cover

A Good Night

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: In bed Ed and his wife Ann discuss the wondrous night of sex they've had with their friends. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“Quite a night,” Ed remarked to his wife.”

Ann chuckled. “I’d say. I think it all went remarkably well.”

“What would you say was your favorite part?”

“Oh my!” Anne exclaimed. “There were so many good parts. It was all wonderful. I had such a good time. I think everyone else did, too. And I think we truly helped with Candy’s situation with her dad. Overall, I think that was the most important accomplishment.”

“I agree,” Ed said. “But what about your personal pleasure? I mean in the moment.”

“In the moment...” Ann repeated. “Let me think.” She shook her head, but then a brightness came into her eyes.

“You thought of something,” Ed said.

“I did! It might surprise you.”

“Oh, why is that?”

“Well, you know how much I love cock. I love sucking cock. I love getting fucked by cock. Your cock most of all.”

“Mmm. But wait. Are you saying you found Wilber’s cock more satisfying, more exciting than mine? Maybe just because it was new. Maybe...”

“Hush, darling, let me finish.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“What I especially enjoyed, among all the great moments, was something without any cock at all.”

“Go on.”

“Okay, so after a bit the men needed some time to recover. And the young-uns were amusing themselves, which was a delight. Liz is really grown up now. I’m so proud of her. Even though part of me sometimes misses my little girl.”

“I know. So the men needed time to recover...”

“Right. And I don’t know exactly how it got started—often it’s not clear how things begin—but I found myself entangled with Carmen and Martha. Carmen was lying back, and Martha and I kind of teamed up on her.”

“That sounds delicious,” Ed said.

“Oh, it was.”

“Tell me the details.”

“Okay, well, like I said, Carmen was on her back, and I was curled up on one side of her, and Martha was kneeling on her other side. I laid my head on her tummy, facing her sex, and the sexual aroma really turned me on. Face it, the scent of an aroused woman’s sex is something special.”

“I agree,” Ed put in. “So what did you do? Besides smell her.”

Ann grinned. “I put my hand on her pussy. My thumb rested at the top of her clit. My fingers caressed her labia. So soft. Like the petals of a luxurious flower. I caressed her cunt lips for a while, and then my forefinger eased into her vagina. Oh my goodness was she wet! Wet and warm. I moved my finger, and there was this small but distinct spluching sound. That was a turn-on too. And Carmen was turned on, too. She was making these small mewling noises. It’s interesting the different sounds different women make when they’re aroused.”

“I love the sounds you make.”

“For a while Carmen had a hand on my breast. She was fingering my nipple much like my thumb was playing on her clit, but in not too long a time she was too aroused to continue touching me. And then Martha, who was on the other side of Carmen, inserted a finger in Carmen’s sex. So we both had fingers in her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.