Vacation With My Slut Mom - Cover

Vacation With My Slut Mom

Copyright© 2023 by yelevi8922

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On vacation mom and I grab every chance to fool around and expose mom for random strangers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son  

After breakfast the family left and pulling mom I quickly followed them. To their disappointed we sqeezed into the elevator with them. They objected but one meaningful glance at the operator and he allowed us in. The couple was in front, mom behind them with their children on both sides of mom and me and the operator behind.

The teenagers were turning around to check out mom’s body and I decided to entice them. Reaching around, I started running my hands over mom’s front, squeezing her tits, riding her top up. The teens were staring in awe and so was the doorman. Turning her around, I pulled her a bit behind and pulled the front of her top down along with her black bra.

Her tits were exposed for the elevator operator to enjoy but the teenagers were denied the view although they could definitely see what was going on. Reaching around, I removed her bra clasp and pulling her bra off, tucked it in one of her back pockets. We were just one floor away and immediately one of the teenagers reached in her pocket, cupping her ass to take out the bra and stuffed it in his pocket. Just as we reached, mom turned around and pulled her top up. As they were leaving, the teenagers kept looking back and mom quickly flashed them her tits before the door closed.

Mom immediately turned around and dropping to her knees looked the operator in the eye and began to put her hair up. Getting the signal he quickly whipped his dick out and mom took it in her mouth, starting to blow him off. I got off on the next floor, leaving mom with a dick in her mouth in the elevator.

Meanwhile I went to the front desk and got our room shifted right next to that family’s. The hotel had a peculiar feature that the adjoining balconies were separated by just a low wall. After collecting mom, we went to the new room and from their half ajar door, I could see the excitement in the teenagers’ eyes as mom walked into the adjoining room.

All of us had the same idea and surely enough when I peered into the balcony, I could see them peering from theirs. It was broad daylight and the balcony faced a dingy alley. Calling mom out, I immediately grabbed her and started making out.

Continuing to kiss her passionately, I led her to the intersection between the balconies, resting her against the rail. One hand grabbing her hair, pulling her head back for a deep kiss, with the other, I started fingering her. As her muffled noises increased, the people in the alley took notice and started looking up.

Pulling her top down, I bared her tits and pushed her against the side rail such that her tits hung out for everyone below on the street to see. Continuing to finger her, I pulled her pants down a bit and penetrated her from behind. More and more people were looking up now to see mom getting fucked over the railing. Being daytime and all, I pulled mom away and turning her, pushed her against the railing between the two balconies.

She was practically lying on her back on the two railings, her topless body half in the other balcony where the teenagers were enjoying the show. I began fucking her from the front, mauling and slapping her tits. The three of them had now moved closer, sporting massive hard ons and were rubbing their crotches over their pants. One of them seemed bolder and started jerking off. Soon he had whipped his dick out as I continued to fuck mom in front of them. Rubbing against the railing and my heavy thrusts had made her hairbun increasingly messy and finally with a clatter her hair clutcher dropped down and her sexy hair tumbled down. This pushed the teenager jerking off, over the edge and he spurted a load, right on mom’s hair. Surprised and angry, mom turned around giving him a scolding look and the three of them ran inside. Pulling mom inside, I finished her off with steamy shower sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.