Vacation With My Slut Mom - Cover

Vacation With My Slut Mom

Copyright© 2023 by yelevi8922

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On vacation mom and I grab every chance to fool around and expose mom for random strangers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son  

It was pretty late when Mom and I checked into the hotel. It had been a long journey and showing off mom every chance I got had turned me on like crazy. As soon as the guy led us to our room, I handed him a fat tip and before he had even closed the door, I pulled mom in for a deep kiss. Grabbing her hair, still in the midst of kissing her, I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her down and pushed her on to my crotch. She spent no time in unzipping me and started licking my dick. Grabbing her hair with both hands, I was fucking her face like crazy until cum and saliva was dripping down to her cleavage.

Reaching down I pulled her top down baring her tits and pulled her up with her hair and started rubbing my dick in her cleavage. Getting the idea, she cupped her tits with both her hands she started giving me a titjob. Reaching down I reached inside her pants and started fingering her already wet pussy. In between, I would bring my hand up letting her lick her own pussy juices. When both of us were nice and lubricated, I pulled her up and pushed her on to the bed, face down.

Pulling her pants down, I grabbed her waist, pulling her ass up and penetrated her from behind. We were both extremely horny and extremely charged and as I vigorously fucked her, she was moaning like crazy. Reaching down, I removed her hair clutcher and grabbing her hair, yanked her head up bringing out a scream from her. After that I stopped thrusting continuously instead doing deep thrusts accompanied by yanking of her hair, leading to loud moans and shrieks of pleasure. I was sure we were waking the entire floor up and that’s exactly what I wanted.

Blending from one position to another, we I fucked mom like crazy and soon I could hear voices from the adjoining room and soon enough the faint sound of the phone ringing at the reception. I knew they would send someone to check on us and had something kinky in mind.

Pulling out of mom’s pussy, I took a large cash note and rolled it into a sort of tube. I asked mom to put her hair up and tucked the note in her hair like a hairclip. I took of the bed sheet and pulling it around us, took mom by to door and from behind started fucking her. Soon enough to door rang and mom partially opened it peering around the door while I continued to fuck her. A couple of other doors had also opened, probably the people who had complained.

Both mom and the guy who had come could barely speak, mom because she had a dick inside her. Him because he knew what was happening. He started saying that there was a noise complaint and that it was a family hotel etc. Mom calmly listened to it and bent her neck showing the note tucked in her hair. “Go on” she said as I saw a hand reach around, fumble with her hair a bit before removing the note tucked in her hair. Her hair tumbled down in a sensual manner, covering her face. “We good?” Mom asked while letting go of one hand to move her hair out of her face. This led to the sheet slipping and exposing one of her tit. Before the guy could reply she shut the door and grabbing me thrust herself on my dick even vigorously letting out even louder moans to taunt the people who had complained. Right against the door, I pile drove her to a violent orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.