Whip Cream War - Cover

Whip Cream War

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Mat supplies the brownies and Emma supplies the whipped cream. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Food   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Mat made Emma a batch of brownies.

“Mmm, these are great,” Emma said. “I bet they’d be even greater with a little whipped cream on top.”

“Aw, I didn’t pick up any whipping cream,” Mat said.

“Lucky for you, I did. There’s two cans of it in the refrigerator.”

Back from the refrigerator, Mat gave a can to Emma. “One for you and one for me.” He held the nozzle of his can to his brownie and released an avalanche of cream.

“Oh, Mat, I said a little on top. You’ve drowned the poor thing.”

“But so yummy,” Mat said, between big bites. “Mmm. Great idea about the whipped cream.” He took up his can and splurched some onto Emma’s nose.

“Now you’ve done it,” Emma said. “This means war.” She shook her whip cream can vigorously, then pressed the release nozzle. Mounds of cream splattered against Mat’s face.

whip-cream-war-1.jpg

In retaliation, Mat pressed his nozzle. The can ejaculated a hiss of frothy air and a watery dribble.

“See! That’s what you get,” Emma declared, after which she judiciously decorated Mat’s nose, ears, chest, and cock with what remained in her can.

“Do you surrender?”

“I do, I do,” Mat said, raising his hand. “I guess you win.”

“Yup,” Emma announced. “And to the victor belongs the spoils.” She proceeded to lick, kiss, and suck the cream from Mat’s nose, ears, chest, and cock. She spent an especially long and thorough time on Mat’s cock and as a reward got an extra helping of cream.

whip-cream-war-2.jpg

“Yummy,” she said, licking her lips.

Mat sighed. “But you know what?” he said with a smile. “I think I may have won after all.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.