Raggedy - Cover

Raggedy

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Redheaded siblings get closer than they should.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

I woke in the morning with an erection, as I frequently did, but this time it was in my sister’s mouth. “Ann?!”

She poked her head out from under the covers. “Sorry ... is this okay? You were already hard.” Without waiting for an answer, she sucked my length back into her mouth without pulling the covers back over her.

“Um, sure...” I looked anywhere but at my sister as she blew me.

She pulled off. “Oh, sorry. Tell me more about Michelle.” Then the covers were back in place, cutting off my view.

I tried to concentrate enough to recall where we left off in my fantasy. “Uh, right, she unfastened her bra...” But I hadn’t actually seen real breasts so I could only guess at what Michelle’s looked like. Ann’s seemed bigger ... ugh, why was I thinking about my sister’s boobs? “I grab her titties and squeeze them, and she moans...” I felt my sister chuckle around my cock at that. “What? Don’t girls like to have their boobs squeezed?”

She pulled her mouth off again. “I wouldn’t know ... doesn’t seem to do much when I try ... maybe it’s like how you can’t tickle yourself so it only works when someone else does it.” Then she paused and didn’t put her mouth back on my cock.

“Ann?”

She sighed and started sucking again.

I continued, “Michelle gets down on her knees and starts sucking me...” Except when I had originally started fantasizing about my classmate I didn’t know what a blowjob felt like ... now I did, and it was happening right at that very moment, except it was my sister doing it. My meta narrative fell apart as I experienced a solid dose of reality. Instead of making me go soft, though, my body went the opposite direction and a surprising orgasm burst from my loins. “Ohh!”

“Ulghk!” Ann choked but quickly recovered and I could feel the negative pressure of her mouth drawing my cum down her throat. “H-nnk!” She was making those weird sounds and movements again. “Hmm!” Then she pulled her mouth off. “Ohh! Yesss...” I could see her raised hips undulating under the covers before she flopped to the mattress. She took the head of my deflating dick into her mouth for one last suck and I gasped because it was sensitive.

This time when Ann kissed me it landed partly on my mouth.


My sister went for another jog so I went back to my Dad’s weights. My arm and chest muscles complained, but soon I was loosened up enough to do the exercises without much discomfort.

When Ann got back, the t-shirt she was wearing was even tighter than the one from the day before. Instead of bicycle shorts, she was wearing what looked like old PE strip, also too small for her. I swore I could almost see her red pubic hair playing peekaboo down there.

“I got catcalled on my run!” she gleefully revealed.

“Oh?”

“Yeah ... I know it’s only been a couple days, but I feel good. How do I look?”

I had been trying not to stare. “Um, fine.”

“Fine? You mean less than good, rather than ‘fiiiine’?” She waggled her booty. My sister had a booty! How had I not noticed this before?

“I ... I mean you look nice, Ann. You should wear clothes that fit you better, like this.”

She frowned. “I found these in my drawers but I think they’re too small. I should ask Mom to take me shopping.”

I nodded and she headed off to have a shower.


“Psst!”

I had just left the living room when Ann stuck her head out from the bathroom to beckon me closer. When I got within range she pulled me in with her and closed the door behind.

“Ann!” The room was hot and steamy, and my sister was just wearing a towel ... well, two towels, one on her head and the other tied just above her bust line, the bottom of it barely covering her buttcheeks.

“I wanted to talk to you and Mom and Dad won’t be coming in here.”

My eyes flashed to her pale, bare thighs. “Um, what did you want to talk about?”

“How often can you get it up?”

“You mean...?”

“Yeah, your, um, dick ... how often?”

I rubbed the back of my neck. “Depends.”

“On?”

“Inspiration. Uh, like during the summer when all the girls aren’t wearing much.” My mind saw a flash of Ann in her last jogging outfit. “I can get it up a couple times a day ... maybe three.”

“You think you can get it up right now?”

“I dunno, Ann.”

“Am I not inspiring enough?” She lifted the bottom of her towel a little, giving me a flash of red hair down there.

“Ann! I gotta go...” I quickly left the bathroom, my cheeks burning.

She didn’t come to visit me that night and I woke up alone. I hadn’t masturbated, thinking that she was going to come ‘help’ me, so I woke up with a very insistent erection. I couldn’t even pee that morning, it took so long to go down.

Ann had gone jogging again and didn’t come back until lunch. I had been watching TV so I didn’t even notice when she got back or showered. I saw a flash of red hair (on her head this time) as she left again. When I asked Mom where Ann was going and she said to visit friends. What friends? Ann and I were our own best friends. I went for a walk, bought an Orange Julius with my allowance, and didn’t come back until after dinner.


Things with my sister became strained. This is why you don’t start doing sex stuff with siblings: if you ‘break up’, you still have to live together! I became depressed and hung out in my room playing Atari. Ann started hanging out with our parents more than me and when she went out I wondered if maybe she got a boyfriend now that she was losing weight and dressing more appropriately for her body type. I felt weird every time I considered that possibility.

On Friday night, after lights out, I slipped into her room without knocking. I heard her making some noises in bed ... was she crying? Or ‘not crying’? “Ann?”

There was a gasp. “Andy! What’re you doin’ here?”

“I made you upset, and I’m sorry. You are ... inspirational ... but you’re my sister, so it’s confusing. I miss you.”

I heard her breath catch. “I miss you too! C’mere, little bro...”

In the gloom I saw her lift her bed covers and I got in with her. I was immediately hit with a light sweat scent along with something else I couldn’t identify, but it was kind of ... earthy? Then she was hugging me to her chest and my face was buried in her neck. I put my arms around her as well and noticed that she was wearing something other than that shapeless nightgown ... it was kind of satiny, and only went down to her hips. It seemed that Mom had bought her more than just street and school clothes.

“I forgive you. I love you,” she breathed.

“I love you too.”

“I can feel you.” She moved her hips a little to clarify. I hadn’t even realized that I’d gotten hard.

“Oh, uh, sorry. I haven’t been ... y’know...”

“I’ll help.” She gleefully moved down under the covers.

“Ann, you don’t have to ... oh...” She had pulled my boxers down, taken a hold of my erection, and was stroking it, though it was still a bit awkward for her. I felt her let go, shift around a bit down there, and then she took me back in hand again before I felt her mouth slide down my shaft a bit ... except she was using some new technique because she was holding her lips together very tightly. It felt different but good.

She backed off a bit and then moved down upon my cock again. The tightness made it feel great, plus she was angling it down more than usual. “Oh, wow, Ann...” She didn’t ask me to recount my fantasy with Michelle and I honestly didn’t even need it ... thinking about her sucking my cock was sufficient stimulation, and I almost lifted the covers so I could see her, but then she was moving up and down upon my penis quite vigorously. I lay back ... it felt incredible!

If I had been thinking clearly I would have realized that I couldn’t feel her mass of curls tickling my stomach, or that she wasn’t using her tongue at all, plus the odd angle she had my cock pointing at as she brought me to my release. “Ohh, Ann!” Then I was cumming and I heard my sister squeak under the covers and stop moving. I could feel her body shake and her mouth somehow squeezed my spurting penis even tighter as it filled her up with sperm. “Ugh! Uhh!” I grunted.

Then she pulled away and I felt some more movement down there before she took my flagging erection back into her mouth to clean it. When done, she moved back up alongside me. “You came a lot,” she commented unsteadily. “You really haven’t been whacking off this whole time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.