Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

My eyes fluttered open, and Ann was there looking at me. My other arm was free as Di was gone.

“You know I love you.” She smiled.

“Well good morning my love, you’re awful chipper. I reached and brought her head to me for a kiss.

“Let’s see if we can work on a baby.” She laid back down and spread her legs as I rolled over on her and lined my cock up and slid in.

“Fuck me, Master, breed you, slave. Make her like all the rest you own. Yours to do with as you see fit.” She wrapped her legs around mine as I started to pound her, and she was cumming.

I took a hand full of her hair and wrapped my hand with it. “You want to be my slave just like the others. Then know that there is no freedom for you ever again in your life. I own for the duration of yours and mine.” I pounded her with deep thrusts concentrating on her clit with my public bone.

Her oofs at the contact turned into cries of pleasure as the pain to her clit was matched by the orgasms she was having. I wrapped my hand tighter and held her head in place her eyes looking at me.

“God Master. Own me, breed me, take my freedom from me, and keep me like the ones whose emancipation you hold in your hands.” She was wrapped with her legs and lifting her ass to meet my thrusts.

It was a piss hard on and I had cum earlier with Di so my bones were sore and no doubt hers when we made it to the finish I am shot deep into her. We slowly calmed and I rolled off her and pulled her tight to me.

“Needed to feel owned there?” I asked.

“It’s all a dream sometimes since that night at the liquor store. I woke up just with you and me in bed and I needed to be owned. That is so much more than I ever thought it could be. So, you’re my Master whom I love so much that you own me, and I want our children. Now, I need to get up and get ready to educate America’s youth.” She kissed me and then headed to the bathroom.

I laid back in bed and wondered again about that old song lyrics popping in my head. “She wondered how it ever got this crazy.” Except it’s me instead of her. I heard the shower start and I got up to take care of my needs that were pressing via my bladder. I stepped into the shower with her and wrapped my arms around her. “It’s my joy to own you as mine from now to the end of my days. Then an eternity beyond.”

She turned and looked into my eyes with tears flowing down her face from the corners of her eyes. “You can’t say that and not let me take you back to bed. I have wanted to hear that forever from a man who knew what it meant. Sadly, I must go teach America’s spoiled youth. Finish up in here and go find Sue she is starting to have morning sickness and you holding her will help her.” She kissed me and went to take care of getting ready as I finished up quickly and followed out. She was gone and I took care of shaving and the rest and went looking for Sue.

I found her at the table eating some toast and having tea. She looked up at me as I walked to her, and I opened my arms. She was up and in them. I kissed her deeply and whispered in her ear. “I love you more than I need to breathe. You’re having our child and it is a pale glimmer of the love I have for you.”

“I’m so scared about all of this. I mean...” I put my finger to her lips.

“Never worry about tomorrow, today has more than enough to be concerned about. I am here for you and with you every step of the way. Never deny yourself coming to me when you feel worried.”

“You can’t say that when I have to go teach.” She giggled.

“My Bad.” I smiled and kissed her again. “Now finish up and go teach America’s spoiled youth.” I smacked her once and she stepped out of my arms and sat back down to finish.

I turned and walked into the kitchen where shelia, Courtney, and Mary were standing together. I opened my arms, taking each in turn to kiss them.

“What did you do to lil bit?” a smiling shelia asked.

“I was having a dream and it woke her and then she woke me in the middle of the night.”

“That explains why she was floating this morning’ Mary giggled.

“And Mistress Ann?” a smiling courtney asked.

“Di was gone this morning when we woke.” Was my smiling reply.

“And Mistress Sue just now?” a winking shelia inquired.

“She is starting to have morning sickness I understand. Never a better time to tell her how much she means to me being in my life and having our child.”

How is she going to be able to teach with her mind focused on that?” Mary asked.

“I am certain that her after-lunch plans might be modified.” I laughed. “So why is Di lil bit?” I asked then.

“Oh, she has the tasty lil bits and she is a lil bit this and a lil bit that.” A wide smile on shelia’s face.

“Well, now she has a lil bit of pie left in her too.”

“That’s not fai...” Mary was about to say the F word when shelia looked at her.

“You just wanted to have your desert there is all Mistress Mary.” A finger-wagging from shelia.

“You got any more dessert making in their Massur.” A giggling courtney asked.

“Some coffee and breakfast and then we can work on who gets to have a dessert.” I smiled as I pulled her close to me, kissing her.

I was led to the table; Sue had left her plate and cup on the counter while I was with the others. I sat and courtney sat in my lap. Mary brought my coffee over along with a plate of bacon and eggs.

“Do you have any idea how you make me feel?” She asked her head on my shoulder as I rolled a nipple and used the fork to feed myself.

I stopped to chew and swallow. “Loved,” I replied and went back to eating.

“How can you know that?”

“Old age and...” She put her finger to my mouth before I could get the next fork full of food to it.

“It’s neither of those and you know it. What am I supposed to do?”

“Call Katie and tell her how you feel, and then that you’re going to help her feel that same way and why you want her to.”

“You think she needs to know that?”

“How would it have made you feel knowing that when you walked into the house after I went and got you and your mother?”

“There’s no way to explain how that would have been.”

“Loved?” I asked.

“Is it that easy?”

“No, it’s the most difficult thing in the world to simply love someone for no other reason than to do it.”

“You make it seem so easy.”

“Old age and...” she put her finger to my lips again.

“I know treachery, up close and personal until it grips your mind and shakes you to your core. What I don’t know is how you can love me as you do. Yes, I know your answer and I must accept it because there is no other you will give to me. You believe that it will help Katie when she does not even know me beyond the calls we have had?”

“If you knew even one of the women in this house would simply love you for your being here with them. Would you have had more inner peace and strength for this?”

“How can you...” I cut her off.

“Because.” I saw shelia coming to the table then.

“Lil girl, he needs to finish his breakfast and you just go do whatever it is he told you to.”

“Mama”

“Don’t you Mama me. Go.” That had courtney kissing me and then she was up and off my lap.

“Please finish your breakfast you need to call Consuelo.”

“Feeling bossy this morning.”

“Feeling loved Massur. Baby girl just needs to know she is even if she is not right next to you.”

“I listened to the radio on the way home yesterday. I’m more concerned now that I want you to either order the groceries to be delivered or do that new contactless pickup.”

“You believe it’s that bad?”

“It’s getting worse and what are a few dollars more when we don’t know how much worse it can get.”

“Yes, Massur.”

“Mary can help you set it up. Ask her to come to see me since you’re not going to let me into your kitchen.” I took shelia’s hand and squeezed it before she picked up the dishes. She smiled and walked into the kitchen with them.

Mary walked out and came to me. I had gotten up and moved to the chair and patted my lap to have her sit down. “Hello”

“Hi”

“I asked shelia to start ordering the groceries for delivery or contactless pickup.”

“You’re worried?”

“Just an overabundance of caution. I want you to be there to help her in case she needs any with that.”

“I would have without your asking.”

“I know, I also want you to be the person who ensures that all the bills are up to date and paid. I don’t know about everyone’s different expenses or debts. Pay the expenses and list all the debts so they can be paid off.”

“You’re going to...” I cut her off.

“It’s money nothing more. I have more of it than we are ever going to need. What I don’t want is any of you to worry about those issues.”

“It’s just so out there. I never thought I’d have money like that to just go pay everything off.”

“Just keep it to yourself and tell any who ask we’re just making certain nothing slips thru the cracks.”

“I have a crack or two I would not mind you slipping into.”

“Like that’s news.” I laughed. I reached behind her head and pulled her forward for a kiss. Once we finished that she put her head on my shoulder.

“I want to ask why, just like Courtney. But you’re just going to tell me because.”

I lowered my voice. “Nope, I like slipping between your cracks too much to let you leave.” Then I smiled as she looked at me.

“I love that you love to be with me.”

“I love to be with the real you that is here now. And I love you for being you.”

“You can’t just say all that and not take me back to the bedroom to have me show you how much I truly love you.”

“I’m an equal opportunity disappointer to all of you this morning. Trust me that I’ll make it up to you later.”

“You have never not so I’ll take your IOU.” She kissed me and got up and headed off to the kitchen then.

I grabbed the pad and the phone that was back on the table next to me and dialed Consuelo.

“Took you long enough.” She answered the phone in her sassy voice.

“Was busy making thousand-dollar mistakes rather than millions.”

“What?”

“Never heard of inflation?” I laughed.

“That’s a magnitude of one hundred not ten.”

“Bigger job bigger magnitudes.”

“Ha”

“Question?” I asked.

“Ray’s more modern, Gus has more seasoning. Both will do the job, it’s just a personality thing for you to feel comfortable with. You look at the supply list and review the model.”

“Yes, and haha, funny send me the excel.”

“Done.” She snickered. “Now what changes?”

“I want to have a three-peak lift across the...” We spent the next forty minutes discussing changes and additions including the likely implications. “That enough to keep you busy for a few days?”

“More than a few, It helps me have a better idea. So, you don’t want me to run the peaks all the way around?”

“You do what you feel makes the most sense. Storage is always going to be at a premium and with the wall out front and the setback it should fit in the neighborhood.”

“Okay. Can I ask you...” I cut her off.

“This is going to get worse before it gets anywhere close to better. My past is coming into play. I expect Katie here to join us in a day or two.”

“You know.”

“Yes, I know, and no I am not going to say no. There’s too much happening here and too little information about the risks of the virus. I will tell you I am concerned enough to have our groceries delivered. And for the few dollars, it costs extra it might be a good idea for you and those you care for.”

“That’s scary.”

“Sadly, people are dying from this. Look at the east coast and that is what is going to happen here. I don’t like the nanny state as I’ve always taken care of things on my own. In this instance, I’m more worried about all of us here together. A few dollars to reduce a threat seems prudent.”

“When you say it like that.”

“I do not want to offend you and I don’t know about your... ‘ She cut me off.

“We’re not awash in student debts. I made a lot of money with Craig and Tiffany, Carol, Penny, and Sasha helped me understand how to budget and invest. Like you said it’s a few dollars that we can easily afford not that we can’t go out and spend it anywhere else.”

“I was just concerned.”

“Like you have been concerned since you shot me with that paintball.” She laughed.

“That was a skunk I am certain, you were just unlucky that he happened to be there.” I laughed.

“I was lucky you were there more than unlucky about a skunk. Elizabeth was right and I owe you both for all you have done to help me.”

“You just be all the mom to your Elizabeth you can be, and it’s paid in full.”

“Not before...” I cut her off.

“I didn’t say no to your using it. Just not now.”

“Thanks”

“None needed. Talk later.”

“Let me get back to work on all of this. Are you good with just plans or want the 3-D?”

“I bought the glasses and I doubt the city has everything running smoothly after just a month of this.”

She laughed. “It’s the government, not likely. I’ll send you the link in a few days.”

“Good enough, Talk after. Bye.

“Bye.” She disconnected and I put my pad and phone on the side table.

I got up to go use the bathroom and walked by Ann who was busy and didn’t look up. I took care of things and headed back to the kitchen to be met by courtney with a glass of water in hand.

“Hello, beautiful.”

“You’re just saying that because I’m naked.”

“That too.” I took the glass from her, had a drink, and opened my arms for her to walk into them.

“How was your talk with Katie.”

“She’s a wonderful woman for what she did to help you and for how she is just wanting to be with us all.”

“Pretty special in my book too.”

“Mama has the break ready let’s sit down and you can tell us all what Consuelo said.” She pulled away so I could walk to the table.

I put my glass down and took a seat Mary brought out some dishes and shelia followed with a tray of glasses and a pitcher. The three showed up a couple of minutes after that and we all sat down and started to eat.

“How was your morning?” Ann asked.

“Working on making things easier here and talked to Consuelo about the compound.”

“What is difficult here?” Sue asked.

“I’m just concerned about how the virus is spreading and want to make certain nothing is slipping thru the cracks.”

“What are you thinking about?” Di asked.

“Other than all of you and our babies.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Don’t go saying those things when we have to go back and teach.” Ann put on a pouty face.

“I asked shelia to have the food delivered or pick it up in the new contactless way. I asked Mary to work on a plan to pay what needs to be paid bill-wise. I asked courtney to talk with Katie so we can work to get her here and feeling like she is one of us as soon as she is.”

They all looked at courtney then. “I just explained how he loved all of us and that I knew he loved her too and we would all love her for loving him.”

“That’s true,” Di added.

“She got choked up and I told her how I was just like that. Then how Mistress Mary was too. She laughed and wondered how it felt to be a Mistress.”

“What are your plans for her now?” Sue asked.

“I plan to call her after lunch and make plans for her to fly tomorrow.”

“To LAX or Burbank?” Ann asked.

“I was thinking of Camarillo actually. They can handle a small jet so she can just fly directly here. It’s a short ride to go pick her up then.”

“A private jet flight Massur?” an inquisitive shelia asked.

“Likely less interest than I earn on a day now.”

“That’s true,” Mary added.

“I’m not going to go burn through all of this but when it’s a need we can easily afford it. It’s only money.”

Ann’s alarm went off then and I stood, hugged, and kissed the three before they left to head back. We finished and Mary along with shelia took the dishes back to the kitchen while I went and sat in the chair. I had courtney in my lap as I picked up the phone and called Katie.

“Hello, Thomas.”

“Hello, Katie. You all packed for your flight?”

“I can be tonight.”

“I want you to reach out and find a private jet to fly you to Camarillo airport.”

“I can fly commercial.” She replied.

“Yes, you can the point is I can more than afford a one-time flight to have you here. Order a limo and bring everything you want to bring on the flight no need to ship it now.”

“Yes, your right.”

“Just call and make the plans We’ll pick you up at the airport then.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that. You’re a part of the family now so go make the reservation and fly here.”

“Okay, I love you, Thomas.”

“I love you Katie and the rest are all set to love you just as much.”

“That seems so anti-climatic after all we have been discussing.” A confused courtney opined.

“I will have her climaxing before the night is done.” I wiggled a brow.

“Of that, I have no doubt Massur.” As she leaned in and kissed me then put her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her.

“What’s next on the list to be done?” She asked as she rested her head on me.

“I should reach out to the supplier and start getting the ball rolling on those orders. Consuelo sent the excel files so I can print them as PDFs and email them to get that started. I need to make a call and talk to the GM there to ensure everything is set to have it move forward.”

“Is it okay if I just stay here while you make the call?”

“You good being the contact person with them on this after we get it started?”

“I’ve never done anything like that before?”

“Never made a shopping list and made certain you had all of the items on it?”

“It’s forty-two pages long.”

“It’s still just a shopping list.”

“How do I check to make sure everything that we order is delivered?”

“You and I and any of the others who want to can come and be at the warehouses when it’s offloaded. You have done things like this with all your different labs over the years. This is just a shift from there to a new type of lab.”

“You make it sound so easy”

“Ever seen a duck floating across the water?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t see how hard those feet are paddling to make it look so easy now do you?”

“I understand, you believe I can do this?”

“Not like I am just going to stick you out there to do it all. It’s a project for us all everyone is going to get to have a part in it.”

“I’ll do my part it’s our forever home.”

“That it is. I have the number for Tiny’s place. Let me get it and give him a call.”

“Is Tiny, tiny or it is one of those we call him Tiny because he is so large.”

“He’s the youngest child of Big Ed. I knew Big Ed for many years. Tiff said he is semi-retired and his youngest has taken over in the last few years. I knew of him, but he was young when I was dealing with Big Ed. Tiff said that he’s the one we want to do business with even with Big Ed went so I’ll reach out.”

My phone rang and I looked at the number and it was Rachel. I accepted the call. “Hello, Rachel.”

“Hello, Thomas.”

“Good to hear from you. How are you doing?”

“I’m scared but I summoned up my courage this morning and made the call.”

“I understand scared though I do require more information as to about what.”

“Diane and you.”

“You realize...” She cut me off.

“I did not say I didn’t realize and accepting that does not make it any less concerning for me.”

“Want to tell me those concerns?” I asked as courtney started to get off my lap. I put my arm around her and held her close so she could not.

“It’s just me being me and I am still regretting all we said to each other.”

“Sadly, until the two of you can sit down face to face as it is and discuss this. It’s not going to be any easier even if you both calmly discuss it.”

“Is it really just that easy?”

“Oh, it’s not going to be easy. She has not told me what you two said to each other. Just that it hurt, and you both went too far. She loves you, it’s how you’re questioning her judgment and her life that is likely the base for her hurt. Plus, whatever words you spoke.”

“Then I’m the pot calling the kettle.”

“I’m certain there is some of that.”

“How do I...” It was my turn to cut her off.

“You simply talk with her, not to her, and one day when this calms down there will be the gates of Rome for you both.”

“You know I’m a grandmother already why is it so much more difficult with her?”

“Being crude. Did you have a sexual relationship with your daughter-in-law?”

“No of course not.” She said in a bit of a huff. “I really don’t want to be jealous of you and her.”

“And yet?” I let it hang.

“Why am I being my mother?”

“I never knew your mother to know her traits. If you’re asking why you’re having a difficult time still. Parents of children of the same sex have different issues than the opposites. You told your husband about us I take it at some point?”

“Yes.”

“How is he reacting that your daughter is an adult and deciding to have a relationship with the man you were involved with?”

“He’s concerned for her but he’s not out on a limb with me.”

“Why is that when I’m the same man who was with both you and her?”

“I don’t know?”

“Don’t you?” I replied with a sharper tone than what I had wanted.

“He’s simply happy she’s happy and saw how you made me happy.”

“Think that is easy for him?”

She was quiet for a while. “He’s pretty special isn’t he.”

“How do you treat special men in your life?”

“Oh you, Stop. I’ll call you back later.” She hung up the phone.

“That was Di’s mother?”

“That is was.”

“You just sent her off to fuck her husband.”

“She might just go do that.” I laughed.

“Why did you hold me when I was trying to get up?”

“I don’t need to hide anything from you. You wondered if I had any warts and wanted to see.”

“That was not a wart. You really care about her more than just as a piece of ass.”

“Make no mistake little slave girl that woman is an excellent piece. But it is much more than just that with her and me.”

“Okay, I just saw a wart.” She laughed.

“I love you.” I moved to kiss her and that was how Mary found us when she walked into the room.

“You passing those out?” She asked.

“Watch out he has some warts.” A smiling courtney said as I dropped my arm and she worked her way up.

“You found one?” Mary offered her hand to help her up.

“He got all toady about Rachel there for a moment.” She laughed and left as Mary sat in my lap.

“You got all toady?” Mary inquired.

“Don’t ask a question you know the answer to and not expect me to be toady.”

“What question could I do that with?” She smiled.

“You will just have to conspire with her I’m keeping my warts hidden.” I chuckled back.

“That’s fucked.”

“Not but I could be tempted too.”

“Did you finish what you needed to with the compound?”

“I don’t want to grow up.”

“Fucking later work first.”

I reached up to roll a nipple. She moaned as I did. “Feeling a little bossy there?”

“Think that baby is going to wait until you finish the compound.” She shot back as she struggled not to cum.

I saw courtney walking back with shelia. Once they were standing next to me, I said. “Take this one back to the kitchen or the bedroom your choice their slave.”

“Yes, Massur.” A smiling courtney said.

“Sadly, not you slave, your mama.” She pouted when I said it and took Mary’s hand to help her up.

“Thanks, you Massur,” a winking shelia said. She took Mary’s hand and led her back to the Master closing the door behind her.

“Work before pleasure slave.” I held my arms out. She moved to hug me and then we went and sat in the chair.

I grabbed the phone and my yellow pad and called Tiny.

“Big Ed’s Lumber and supplies”

“This Tiny?” I asked.

“This must be Thomas, Craig said you would be calling and you’re the only one who still calls me Tiny.”

“If the size fits.” I laughed.

“You done trying to be as funny as my dad?” He asked.

“I heard he went into comedy and gave up his day job.”

Yeah, he retired to Florida to get the hell away from all this nonsense he said when he handed me the keys.”

“Nice of him. How is he enjoying it there?”

“He loves it all except the heat, humidity, that it rains all the time, politics, bugs, old people who drive” He laughed.

“So, about the same as here.”

“Now that you mention it. Craig said you were looking to order for your new project.”

“I have forty-two pages to start with.”

“Have a place to store it all?”

“A couple of warehouses in town here.”

“You’ll need a forklift and an operator for it.”

“Thought I would rent one for the duration as when I get started on the construction, I will have to load out pieces to the job site.”

“How much warehouse space do you have?”

“I have not been out to look at them. I just asked Tiff for some space. I’ll go out and see it soon so we can know what to order.

“What if we do a little horse trading?”

“What kind of horse you got to trade?” I laughed.

“We can get a better deal on truckloads than LTLs”

“That’s true.

“What if we ordered it in by the truckload and you and I share in the savings? We’ll stock what you need, and I’ll take the rest. If I run out of space here, we can work out a deal to store some there if need be.”

“So, we both get the savings? What’s the sweetener for me in this trade? How about I get your price plus ten percent and you supply the operator.” I could hear the wheels in his mind turning.

“I’m losing...” I cut him off.

“No, that’s not how to look at it. What are you gaining for not doing more than placing an order? Then supplying the truck and the forklift operator.”

“Everything at cost plus ten?” He questioned more than agreed.

“I’m going to have my project manager oversee this side of it.”

“You have a project manager just for the supply side.”

“She has a vested interest in it all.”

“She?”

“Her name is courtney. Sharp as a tack and mean as a snake.” She wiggled in my lap at that trying not to laugh.

“Why do I think I’m getting the short end of this?” He laughed.

“She’ll shorten it if you try and whip it out to measure who’s is bigger.” I laughed.

“She would not happen to be around and listening to you, would she?”

“You mean like in my lap and trying not to laugh.”

“You...” I cut him off.

“Old age and treachery...” He cut me off.

“Old man used to say that to me all the time.”

“Didn’t learn much from it did you?”

“Notice I got him to retire across the country?” He laughed.

“Here’s courtney. I’m good with our deal you just convince them here so she’s happy with it.” I handed her the phone and had her stand up. I was out of the chair and off to the facilities as she sat back down. “Yes, he’s like that every time...” I heard her say as I walked past Ann and winked at her when she looked over at me.

I walked back to the kitchen, and it was shelia cutting up some fruit as Mary was behind her nibbling on her neck. I ran my hand across Mary’s ass as I walked to get a glass of a cold drink of water from the fridge dispenser. When I filled the glass the two of them stopped what they were doing to look at me.

“Enjoyable morning?”

“You’re always making it the best for us even when you’re not involved,” Mary said.

“Think I will not benefit in the long run.” I smiled

“Massur always gets the best from or for us, be it for him or him helping us to enjoy.” A smiling shelia came over and kissed me. She turned back to the counter and started to plate the rest of the food for lunch.

I was standing looking at Mary when cortney came around and wrapped her arms around me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ann headed our way. She walked over to Mary and hugged her and kissed her. “I sent them to lunch early. I needed that kiss and she tastes like Shelia.”

“She’s a very loving sister,” I added

“And Mistress” courtney pipped in as she let go of me and walked to her mama. Picking up plates and taking them to the table. Mary and shelia took the rest of them and I was brought over to the table by Ann who helped me into my seat and then sat on my lap.

“What has you frustrated?”

“Just how this is all being played out and the loss of control in my classroom. I have never taken or taught in my class where the grades were not important.”

“We will all pay for that later when they are the ones making the decisions. It might not be your students exactly it will be people who grew up during this time though. Sadly. It is going to get worse before it gets better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.