Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

My eyes popped open as I saw Di in the early morning light, she was laying on top of me slowly fucking herself on my cock.

She looked at me as I woke up and smiled. “I’ve missed sleeping on you and this.”

“I’m enjoying it also I assure you.”

“Who are Kat and Sam?”

“Two women I found walking naked on the side of a road when I went back to patrol after Lilly and the girls died.”

“You were talking in your sleep, and I heard their names.”

“Just another strange night in my life as a reserve Officer.”

“Well, I’m going to fuck you now that you’re awake.” She giggled and then sat up and started to bounce once she got her legs in place.”

I had my arms full of Ann and Mary so she just continued and then Mary woke up and started to Cum along with Di and she looked over and kissed me.

“Someone woke up early and has missed her morning ritual.”

“You think?” Mary replied. Then she reached across and took ahold of Ann’s teat and started to roll it. “She will wake up easier when I’m doing this with Di getting hers.”

I looked over and Ann’s eyes started to flutter and then she was awake. “So good, god so good.”

Di started to go then and went up and down and then all around and she finally came and then started to lay down as Mary removed her arm that was across me.

“That’s always so good.”

“Move slut, I want him now. You woke me up early I want my reward.” Ann said with some heat in her voice.

Di moved off me and onto Mary while I pulled my arm out and then rolled over onto Ann and she had her legs spread wide. I was in and fucking her. “Give me your baby.” She had her legs up and was using her feet to kick ass to go faster and harder.

Di was all over Mary the three of them cumming as I continued to drill Ann. I hit my point, she locked her legs around me and I fired in her.

When she released her legs, I rolled off and Di leaned over to kiss me and then rolled off Mary. Mary seeing a fresh pie got up and worked on Ann which had her moaning and me getting hard again. Ann got hers and got up with Mary taking her place. I got a kiss from Ann and Mary was widespread. It was a combination of second cum and piss hardon, so I drilled Mary for a long time. My cock was at the point of soreness after the night before and this morning when I finally hit my point and fired into Mary. She wrapped her legs and pulled me tight cumming with a loud cry.

I rolled over shortly after and once I had my breath got up to head to the bathroom and reduce the pressure. It took a bit before I was soft enough and the aim caused some pain, but I managed not to piss on the floor and didn’t have to sit down to do that. I looked and Mary was coming in then, in her hands was the cream for my cock. She set them on the counter and then sat down and let her own stream go as I turned and started the shower.

I was in the shower when she joined me. She turned me away from the water her hand on my cock. “That’s the numbing cream. Give it a minute and then we can finish the shower. I’ll put the other on afterward.”

“I overdid it a bit.” I laughed as the pain was subsiding.

“We are a randy bunch and you’re needed frequently.” She laughed and then turned to start her shower.

The cream did its job and we both showered and were done before the water got tepid. Out and dry she put the other salve on my cock and another coat of cream.

I grabbed the toothbrush and worked it out in my mouth. After, I grabbed the brush, turned her to face the mirror, and started to brush her hair. Start at the bottom to get to the top. I had done that for Lilly and the girls and knew the drill.

“I’ll give you all day to stop that,” Mary said.

“I don’t know if I can go that long without sustenance.” Just then my stomach groaned.

“Go, you’re useless to me if you pass out.” She turned around and kissed me. Then pushed me away gently.

I walked to the kitchen as I heard the hair dryer start. I was out of the bedroom and into the kitchen with a cup of coffee sitting on the table with a bowl of fruit and a scone. Before I sat down Sue came over and got her kiss. “You forget to shave?” She asked running her hand over my face.

“Things are a bit out of sorts and working order too.”

“Poor baby, I would offer to kiss it and make it better but after last night and this morning it’s likely to be sore.”

“It was a spirited night and morning that’s true.” I kissed her and then moved to sit down. She left for her room.

Ann came out then and walked behind me leaned over and whispered in my ear. “I love you, Master.” Then she hugged me, kissed my cheek, and was off.

Di was next and she did the same except her words were different. “God, I so want our children.”

I was sitting drinking my coffee and taking a bite as courtney and shelia came and sat down. “You took the morning off.”

“We did Massur.” A smiling shelia replied.

“Well, I was not all alone like mama” courtney smiled before she took a drink.

“We happier than we have a right to be, Massur. Don’t be keep’n score,” shelia took her drink then.

Mary made her way out of the bedroom and then to the kitchen for her cup of coffee. She sat down and smiled.

“Plans for today?”

“I need to talk with Partner to discuss options for the purchases and her moving here.”

“Then work on the purchasing and coordinate the deliveries to the warehouses that Tiff offered.”

“All that today?” a knowing courtney asked.

“It’s a process just like the CGs are. No matter whom I end up with we will need the supplies and likely more than Consuelo has in her initial starting point.”

“You ready to call her and ask for the excel file?”

“It will make things easier; the issue is we didn’t look over the model last night and she is going to want some feedback.”

“Can’t be telling her it was a ho-down last night Massur? shelia smiled.

“You believe you were one of them ho’s?”

“I’ve had as much cock as many ho’s Massur” courtney giggled.

“In that, she is way ahead of me Massur” shelia added.

“I might be just as close or ahead.” Mary chipped in

“It’s in the past, no race to the bottom.” I finished my food and got up handing my dishes to shelia as she had her hand out. I walked over to the chair and sat down, and courtney came to join me while Mary went to join shelia.

“Mary is taking her cooking lessons to heart.”

“Mary enjoys mama’s attention as much as mama enjoys Mary’s.”

“How do you think Katie will be with all of us?”

“You’re worried about a lesbian in with six bisexual women?”

“No, just worried she has a deeper and longer relationship.”

“No green-eyed monsters. Everyone here loves the other, Katie is not here to break this apart. Her difficulty will be being with me more than being with all of you.”

“She loves so fiercely.”

“Just as I do her yet and you noticed I did not say but, she knows that I am committed to all of you at this point. It’s going to be an emotional rollercoaster for her to work through the realities. She fits the mold of a sexy smart woman to a tee and will fit in with us all. If she has any issues, she has a friend in Carol to work out the same issues Carol had to.”

“Why am I feeling insecure?”

“Because all of this is just so out there, pandemic, polyamory, slavery, and the list goes on.”

“You own me.”

“I do more than that I love you.”

She turned to look at me “You love me?”

“What’s not to love?”

“I’m...” I put my finger to her mouth.

“What is in the past is in the past and there is no way to change that. While I don’t know you in that setting the courtney I know is sitting in my lap here. I told you in the garage and will tell you again if you forgot.”

“I didn’t forget, it’s I didn’t believe I could be loved like you are going to love me with all I have in my past.”

“What do I really know of your past but the surface content?”

“Not much, do you want to know?”

“No concern of mine unless you feel I must know it. I’ll always listen if you need to tell me. As to it being any determination of my love for you or concern about how I view you. It’s not.”

“Just like that.” She looked deeply into my eyes.

“Just like that.” I reached up and put my hand to her chin and gently pulled her face to me and kissed her. When we stopped, she put her head on my shoulder and sobbed. I just wrapped my arms around her and held her as she did.

“Why?” she questioned as she stopped sobbing.

“Because”

“It can’t just be because?”

“It’s all about because.”

“What?”

“Put anything you want to ask out there and my answer will always start with because. Here’s the easy one because I love you nothing else matters more than that.”

“You can’t love me like that without knowing.”

“You’re telling me I can’t?”

“No Massur.”

“Not Massur, Thomas. Yes, I will be your Massur like your mama needs a Massur until she is past her hurt. I love you as Courtney the woman on my lap who will share my life and we will have our children together. You’re a very smart woman and I know these are all very emotional issues. When you want to be Courtney and not the slave courtney I’ll love you just as much.”

“Why...” I put my finger to her lips again.

“Because every time you start that question, I will stop it and answer the same.” I pulled her tight to me, she just laid her head on my shoulder as I felt her body surrender and ease into me.

I leaned back in the chair and just let her feel safe in my lap and my arms wrapped around her. That was how shelia and Mary found us a while later.

“She’s asleep,” Mary whispered

“Fighting her demons is a tiring experience,” I whispered back.

“I can’t imagine what she experienced and what that did to her.”

“She didn’t get there easily and won’t get back easily either.”

Just then courtney started to move and then she was awake. “Hi mama”

“Hello, lil girl.”

“I was asleep, he’s comfy.”

“I think we all know that lil girl.”

“Did you know he loves me?”

“It’s pretty obvious.” Mary smiled as she said that.

“How long have you known?”

“Since we sent him to go get you and he didn’t object.”

“What?” There was panic in her voice.

“You think I didn’t know he was trying to love me when he was helping me even when I didn’t want him to?” Mary asked.

“I don’t understand.”

“He didn’t lock my mind to save them from me he locked it to save me from me.”

I just smiled as courtney looked at me and I saw shelia doing the same.

“How can you be like that Massur?” a very curious shelia asked.

“What do I risk is reaching out in love to any of you?”

“I can tell you it didn’t feel like love when he reached out to me.” Mary laughed.

“He came and marched us over to take his property” courtney added.

“Did he now?” Mary questioned.

“He was on a mission lil girl. He seems to like to let his women lead but when he needs to do his protecting he does when he needs to do” shelia said.

“Why’s he like that mama?”

“You there on his lap you just ask him.”

“He won’t let me ask why only answers because.”

“Ain’t that enough for you lil girl?”

“It’s just so hard to have a man like him.”

“And I can tell you I love him hard and as often as possible,” Mary added with a snicker.

“What I gonna do mama?”

“What you doing now lil girl?”

“Just sitting here loving the feel of him holding me.”

“He seems content en’uf with that now don’t he.”

“Yes, mama.”

“It’s not about him hav’in to show it every moment you’rn with him. It’s be’n just content all the time a known’n.”

She turned her head back to me and looked again.

“It’s what she said.” I smiled and then leaned in and kissed her. That spell was broken by my phone ringing.

I didn’t recognize the number, but because it was local. I answered it anyways.

“Hello”

“Yes, this is he.”

“Yes, I can hold for a moment.”

“Good morning to you too.”

“I’m still in town staying with friends.”

“No not the six of my parent’s friends, others.”

“I’m a bit confused about the call.”

“Yes, I remember you said there were other assets that needed to be disbursed.”

“Yes, this has caused a delay in everything needing court approval I can see,”

“So, it’s all complete and the paperwork is finished.”

“My legal residence is still in Washington state, but I will be moving back here permanently once I can complete that with the state. It’s not an issue as I am not working here is my understanding.”

“So, what is it I need to do?”

“Yes, I remember where your office is. I can stop by and pick up the paperwork after lunch.”

“Thank you for calling I look forward to seeing you this afternoon at one.” I hung up the phone and sat back as the three sets of eyes were staring at me.

“That was my parent’s estate lawyers. They were delayed in closing the estate with the pandemic, but it has been completed and I need to stop by and sign some additional paperwork and take the documents they have for me.”

“They didn’t say anything more?” Mary asked.

“He said it was better if they explained it to me in their office.”

“We need to get to the table now it’s their break time soon.”

I shifted as courtney got up and then I stood opening my arms and she came into them for another kiss, she stepped out for Mary to get her’s and they left together for the bedroom to freshen up. I opened my arms and shelia stepped into them and I kissed her.

“I do love your daughter.”

“And her mama too.”

“No her mama. I like to own more than love it revs her motor and fills her mind with that edge she craves.”

“God, when you say that.”

“You see yourself on a plantation in the early 1800’s you and your daughter as my house mocha’s.”

Shelia reached up and put her hand on my face. “You have the right to call us what we were back then.”

“The race to the bottom is not needed you know what it was as do I.”

“She and I in the house to warm your bed and you to breed us since there was little in the way of birth control.”

“Birth control was having you pregnant.”

“What a truly delicious mind fuck that is when I look at all we overcame to leave it behind.”

“Now being right back there.”

She pulled tight to me. “If there was a way to give you more than all of me I would.” She kissed me again and then turned to walk to the kitchen.

We were at the table when the other three came to join us. They sat down and shelia and courtney were all smiles while Mary was in her classic hide-and-deny face-looking down position. The three so then sat at the table after having gotten a drink from the refrigerator. I saw Di nudge Ann and then Ann, and Sue.

“What’s going on?” Di asked her looking right at me.

“I didn’t do anything.”

“He’s broken you wore him out again likely until tomorrow,” Mary said still looking down.

“What are you hiding then?” Ann asked.

“I’m right here.” She replied.

“Yes, you’re here but you’re keeping your eyes avoided which tells me you are hiding something.”

The others were taking bites as Ann waited for Mary’s answer. “I put together why he locked me is all.”

“He locked you to stop you from doing what happened before.”

“No, he locked me because he was going to love me like he was all of you and I had to be to stop being what I was before to grow into someone who could be loved.”

Ann stopped and then looked at me. “You did that for her?” she asked continuing to look at me.

“Seemed like the right thing to do.” I shrugged and went back to eating.

“Why is Courtney smiling so much?” Sue asked as Ann went back to eating then.

“He loves me, I never thought I was worthy of love, and he loves me just because. Everything I want to ask why he just says because now.”

Sue looked at me then. “Just because?” she questioned.

“Just because for all of you actually.” I went back to eating.

Di looked around and then at shelia “What about you Shelia.”

“He won’t love me, he owns me which is his way of loving me.” She smiled to the point of her teeth showed.

“You’re owning her to love her?” Di asked me.

“Works for what she wants,” I said after finishing my drink.

“We miss all the good things having to teach,” Ann added then.

“Didn’t have any good things before you went to teach this morning?’ I laughed while Ann then Di blushed.

“They broke him.” Mary laughed.

Ann’s alarm went off and they got up with shelia standing to shoo them from taking their dishes back to the kitchen.

“We’re going to discuss that at lunch,” Ann said.

“What’s to discuss, he loves them in his way the same way he loves each of us,” Sue said looking at Mary.

“He’s doing it all on his own without our help,” Di complained and then giggled.

“I used to do a lot of things on my own but now I have the six of you to help me do them better.” They all looked at me shaking their heads and just laughed.

I was standing and the three came for their kiss before they headed to the bathroom and back to class.

I went to pick up my plate and shelia just looked at me and pointed to the chair. Mary came along then and sat on my lap as courtney helped clean up the dishes.

“Your awful amazing did you know that?”

“Do I get a gold star or something more for it?”

“You have the six of us here to start with. Plus, the rest and you didn’t call Katie.”

“I got sidetracked and waylaid.”

“Which is why you’re so amazing. We have six women in this house who are in love with you and not one is worried about the other taking her place.”

“Lilly trained me well.”

“I’m sorry I did get to know her. She had to be amazing too.”

“She was awesome comes to mind also. She molded me into who I am today as much as anything else.”

“She molded the clay is all it was the clay that was awesome, to begin with.”

“If you say so.”

“I just did, can I ask who it was that called you earlier?”

“My parents trust attorney. I met him after they passed, and he has been working on their trust to distribute it I think.”

“You think?”

“I only met him for a short time. I was in a state of shock again, so I just signed what I needed to at the time and left it at that. I don’t have an idea why they had a trust attorney or why they even had to need one.”

“You don’t know what they had?”

“Well, the house and the cars burned up. I know there are likely some bank accounts maybe retirement funds. I didn’t delve into their finances it was just not what we shared. I will go to his office after lunch to pick up some documents. Likely sign some more too.”

“How can you not be curious?” Mary asked.

“I have you for that.” Reaching up and rolling her nipple in my hand.

“I’ll give you all day to stop that.”

“The others might complain.” I laughed.

“No, they would just wait their turn or make you use your other hand.” She was cummign and leaned in to kiss me. “I do love you for what you did for me and how you helped me be here.”

“You weren’t too happy with the cure when we started.”

“I was the wicked princess that Courtney was in a slightly different way.”

“Slightly different?”

“Yeah, I knew my shit stank. Courtney pretended it didn’t.” she laughed again.

“I didn’t get to call Partner earlier now with the lawyer this afternoon I might want to wait.”

“Trust me and call her and you can call her again later.”

I reached and turned the phone on but there were no messages, so I used the recents and called her.

“Hello Thomas”

“Hello, Katie.”

“Family business more than Partner business.” She giggled.

“They get intertwined at times.”

“I can’t wait to be there and get intertwined” she giggled

“I ensure we get intertwined often of course the rest are going to want some intertwining also.”

“You realize that just caused my panties to get wet.”

“What are friends for.”

“So much more than friends I want your children.”

“Decide how many yet?”

“No. I want to be there first and live the dream.”

“You are stone cold and a walking wet dream.”

“Sweet talker.” She giggled again. “So, is this just a social call?”

“I was going to start the process to begin sorting out the purchases for the compound. That of course meant moving some things around to sell to make the purchases. Unless you think the upside for keeping it all invested and borrowing against it might be better?”

“The market is still on a bull run and interest rates are falling to near zero. You can always cash out and pay it off if things start to go sideways.”

“Your recommendation now then is?”

“Take their money and let the Bulls run.” She said.

“Set it up for a draw up to five million then.”

“Okay, anything else?”

“I had my parent’s estate attorney call me earlier I am going to go to his office today. If it’s anything more than that I’ll call you after.”

“I hear that and I’m so sad you lost them after Lilly and the girls.”

“I have that feeling too but life goes on. I’ll call you after and let you know what’s what.”

“I love you, Thomas”

“I love you too Katie, can’t wait until you’re here with us.”

We disconnected then and I looked at Mary. “She’s really special to you isn’t she.”

“Yes, without her there I would not be here.”

“It’s sad to think you would have ended your life.”

“It was a very dark place. At the time she was the only light in it.”

I pulled Mary for a hug and kissed her. Pushed my head to the side so she would get up as nature was calling. Mary stood and took my hand as I got up.

“Loving her is going to be easy if for no other reason than she saved you to be with us.”

“I’d give you a dad comment, but it’s not needed. She did just that and a reason I am truly blessed with her and all of you in my life.”

“You can’t say that and not be in working order.” She put her head on my shoulder.

“Sucks to be you.” I laughed then rubbed her back.

We broke apart and I walked over to the hall bathroom and winked at Ann as I passed her when she looked to see me.

There was a bright smile in return as I continued and took care of business. I made it back to my chair and was alone there for the first time in a while. I picked up my pad and then the phone and made the call to Tiff.

She answered. “How the hell could you do that to me?”

“Well, hello to you too.”

“Answer the fucking question.”

“Such a potty mouth, do you need a spanking?”

“Spanking later, answer first.”

“You want to clarify your question to a relevant topic. It’s a bit too broad for me to know how to answer it.”

“Craig came home and asked me why I never told him about everything. He said you two discussed so much over the beers you had. I thought you came clean, so I told him everything.”

I started to laugh

“It’s not funny he played me and got the skinny on it all.”

“So?” I snuck in as I laughed harder.

“Now he knows all the secrets and he’s just walking around and snickers sometimes.”

“He likes his candy bars.”

“Damn it, you know it was no candy.”

“I know it was pretty sweet, all told.”

“Damn you how can I stay mad at you when you get me all worked up like that?”

“You’re all worked up?”

“Yeah I am, I hear you’re going to be helping some of your concubines have a shot at a daughter.”

“That is a true statement.”

“Just don’t think I’m not in that race.”

“You want another?” I asked.

“Yes, I would like another, and if it was a daughter that’s just a bonus.”

“What will you call him if it’s a boy? I mean you have Holy, Jesus, and Christ already.”

She snickered “You know as long as they are healthy what you give me is fine.”

“Craig’s on board?”

“After the service, you did for him. He came and held me and told me how his life is perfect and if having another child with you would make it more, so he was committed to it.”

“He didn’t say anything over the beers.”

“Since you have not seen or talked to him since.”

“There is that.”

“Now that you’re on board for me having another.” She laughed. “What did you call for?”

“I need to know the warehouse space and addresses. I’m getting ready to start on the building supply purchases. Consuelo sent the forty-two pages over the other day.”

“How much do you have in ready cash for that?”

“I’m opening a margin line against my account. Partner in her business duties things that a better bet now. She sees an upside to the Bull run still and historically low rates.”

“She handles all your investments too?”

“She advises that we use a low-cost outfit for the placement.”

“I’ll have to give her a call the boys will need some 529s started soon. Plus, with the evection moratorium that I hear is coming the foreclosure market is going to dry up.”

“Well, she can give you some solid advice on it.”

We discussed all the issues plus her recommendations for which supplier to use. Finally, she agreed to be there when the first shipments arrived, and I could get the keys from her then. She was working remotely so I said goodbye to her and put the phone down. I got up and headed to the kitchen for a drink. It was shelia who met me with a glass of water.

“Hello, Massur.”

“And to you my delightful slave.”

“It’s a delight to be owned by you that’s certain.”

“No less than it is for me.”

“Those two are so happy at the moment.”

“Meaning you aren’t?”

“We’re all very happy Massur.” She smiled as she said that.

“Remember when I was adding those who would want another child?”

“Who asked for another?”

“Tiff?”

“You surprised by that you giv’in more to all her Partners at work.”

“Silly me.”

“Yes, silly Massur.”

“So has lizzy asked you or the others to intervene on her behalf yet?”

“Not me Massur but you think she wants to be the only one left out? You just call her and tell her what she is hearing is true and if she wants, you’re willing.”

“Doesn’t that sound like I am expecting her to?”

“Aren’t you?” She looked me hard in the eye.

It was lunchtime and the three came out and to the bathrooms, as I walked over to the counter to grab a sandwich and some salad, then sat down. Mary and courtney had put everything out and once everyone had theirs, we all began to eat.

It was quiet for a few minutes as we were all busy eating when Di stopped and asked. “How did the rest of your morning go Thomas?”

“I spoke to Tiff about the warehouses for the building supply store. That of course was after she chewed on me for setting her up to tell Craig everything. Then she made the request you all likely know she was going to make.” I stopped to take a bite and watched the smiles shared around the table.

“That leaves Lizzy out?” Sue asked.

“No that just means I have to call her and confirm what I am certain you already know.”

“Such a smart man that Massur of ours.” A smiling shelia said.

“Anything else you would like to tell me before I go off and have to discover it on my own?” I nearly whined.

“And ruin all of your fun,” Ann said with a smile.

“You realize...” Mary shushed me.

“That you’re a man of Destiny. She smiled.

“Some days...” it was shelia’s turn it seemed.

“You feel like a nut some days you don’t.” she giggled and the rest joined in.

“When is your appointment Massur?” A smiling courtney asked.

“In a short time, I’ll drive Reggie to it.”

“Did you want us to go?”

“It will be the first step to exposing what we have outside of the parents. Nothing stays hidden forever, the issue is how they might feel with the virus in full effect and the lockdowns. I didn’t ask but my guess is they are likely working from home and made a special trip in for this.”

“You will need a mask then,” Mary added.

“So, you’re coming or not?”

“We three have class so we’re out,” Ann added.

I watched Mary, courtney and shelia look at each other and they all shook their heads no. “You go do this without us. If they are coming in special for it and are at home, they’re worried. There is no need for us to be there is there?” Mary asked.

“Other than for me to have your company.”

“They are risking enough just being there with you we will be fine here,” Mary said.

I got up and went back to get dressed. Cleaned up, was in the garage fob in hand, and opened the door to Reggie. I had opened the garage door on the way, so I got in and started him, and pulled out. Funny how I added personality to an inanimate object.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.