Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

I awoke to shelia holding me I felt the tears on my cheeks and tasted the salty flavor in my mouth.

“You were having a rough time Massur. I sent them all on their way.” She said as she held me tighter, her head on my shoulder.

“It was reliving the deaths, the funeral, and my Partner’s confession to me. It’s been a hard night.”

“You have doubts?”

“About life, its purpose, and all the rest. Hell, everyone does. Think I didn’t ponder that I was living the first parts of Job from the Old Testament everything that truly mattered was being taken away. I waited for the other shoe to drop. Right until the night in the liquor store. I was headed back to ponder it all again. Then I got picked up by three young women.” Taking a deep breath and then exhaling.

“The least worrisome part of my life is the six soon to be seven and then ten and beyond. I have no overall control over how my past will interact with my future. I find that here right now it simply no longer concerns me. It must have been Katie’s declaration that triggered last night.”

“Powerful emotions with all of this.”

“What I want to show you right now is what you are and mean to me. Roll over and pull your cheeks apart.”

She was off like a shot and her legs spread face down ass up. I was on her like a duck on a bug and in her as fast as. “I own you as mine, you’re being bred by me or not,” I spoke quietly into her ear as I pounded her ass. “You will care for my sluts and slaves feed the babies from your teats and live to serve in all ways. The door to your freedom is closed by your declaration. A husband and son gone as you freely bound yourself into this life with your daughter. Never think of your freedom as it is mine to control. You will see the rest of the slaves serve with you or alongside each other. Everyone a highly educated woman that gave her freedom to the only man who could own them to set their children free.” I pushed deep and filled her bowels. “The Freedom you exercised in that choice to be owned when it was never required and now will never be revoked. Your children are the same as your daughter’s and her cohorts.” I rolled off and got out of bed. Then took her hand and helped her out and into the bathroom.

She went to drop to her knees to clean me and I pulled her back up. ATM is done now. With the future of the babies at stake, I will never risk them or the mothers. Explain that to the rest.”

“Yes, Massur.”

We took our time and washed each other. She pushed her hands to the wall, as I took her from behind. The water was turning tepid shortly before we finished. I turned it off and she cried out as she came to me burying in her.

“Soon you will have my babies one and then the next, no time in between. Our only set of Irish twins that will be had.”

She turned and kissed me. “I don’t love easily at the drop of a hat. But when I do my love is just as deep as my daughter expressed to you. There are no secrets between her and me. I know her proclamation and know you will know mine. The past to me is dead, the future is here only with you. I have told you before, now again today and it will be the same until my dying day. You own me Massur body and soul. Do with me as only my owner can.” We dried each other then and I was out as she finished.

In the kitchen, Mary and courtney sitting at the table with a pad in their hands discussing something between themselves. I grabbed a cup of coffee and a banana and sat down at the table.

“Do you like to gamble, Massur?”

“Only on a sure thing,” I replied with a grin taking a bite of the now-peeled banana.

“Next he will tell us we’re the sure things he is gambling on.” Mary snickered.

I swallowed the bite after being chewed and simply smiled and cocked my head at them. “Why the question?”

“The odds say that it’s close to fifty-fifty for sons and daughters, but you destroyed those with the earlier pregnancy results,” Mary added.

“So, you think I am destined to have a majority of daughters to even the odds?”

“The problem with that is the human element namely you are not the general population so we can’t discount the fact that it could be just as it was previously.” A smiling Courtney added.

“Why the sudden concern?”

“It’s not so much the seven of us once Katie is part of our lives together. But the former cats who are no longer referred to as that Massur.”

“Worried we might have a longer term with them including many additional pregnancies?”

“We were just discussing that was all.” Mary opined.

“Borrowing tomorrow’s troubles for today?” I asked with a tilted head.

“Just some curiosity after breakfast is all.”

“I saw a television news show in the hotel room that the most prolific American male was a man in the south who had fathered forty-four children. Then there was some math professor in New York with over seventy. I believe we are safe from holding the record.”

“It does not concern you...” I cut her off.

“Healthy, happy, loved, cherished, balanced, strong, smart children is all that concerns me. Anything more is a bonus.”

“You’re saying...” I cut Courtney off.

“If we have to have ten to get a daughter, so be it.”

“Like he is going to complain.” Mary snickered.

“Guilty.” I laughed back at her.

Then shelia appeared from the bedroom and the focus was her working on the morning snack that was due shortly. She took both courtney and Mary into the kitchen since time was short until they arrived to get things set. I walked and got another cup of coffee, popped the last of the banana in my mouth, and tossed out the peel. Then I went back to the table and sat in the chair. Knowing if I was required to help that shelia had no issue in drafting me for that.

“You’re awful happy Mama.” I heard courtney say as she looked over at me.

“Just like you are lil girl, just like you.”

The three came out of their rooms and then headed to various bathrooms and came to join us at the table. I sat drinking my coffee and the plates appeared and then we all sat down.

It was Ann who looked at me and asked the question that was likely on all their minds. “Are you doing, okay?”

“Four out of five psychiatrists wonder the same thing,” I said with a straight face as I could manage to keep.

“He’s fine I told you earlier. As much Dad as ever. Which the statement proves.” Mary said

“Almost without fail every night I have dreams of my past. Sometimes it is focused on the day’s events we have had, other times it’s random history. The discussion with Katie likely triggered this one. I will tell you it was the saddest, lowest point of my life. That is no foreshadowing of us or Katie joining us. It simply is a memory, and it was triggered. I’m past it now and not going to use it as a crutch for anything we have. To give you a Dad statement to prove that. I am committed to this as much as a pig is committed to a Bacon and eggs breakfast. The chicken contributes but the Pig is committed.”

“He just called himself a pig.” Di giggled.

“Oink,” I replied.

“He’s nuts but he’s our nut,” Sue added.

“Don’t forget Sugar Daddy and no one tosses out their Sugar Daddy.” Ann laughed as she finished.

“One day the dreams will be all about what we are doing now.”

“Massur makes some really fine things to dream about,” shelia said with a wide smile.

“Get yours in now because Ann and I are joining the train to lusty town tomorrow,” Di added as she ran her little pink tongue over her lips.

With that Ann’s alarm sounded and the three got up to leave Mary, courtney and shelia went and put the dishes back in the kitchen. I got up and went to find my laptop and fired it up and opened my emails. There were two from Consuelo one with an attachment that was likely the list for the supplies.

“We need to make a run for the 3-D glasses,” I said out loud.

“Should we look online first?” Mary asked.

“It might help to review Consuelo’s recommendations again,” I admitted.

I clicked the link and it took us to the website. There was some basic information there and a log-in to look at the building that had been designed in 3-D.

“It looks like we could play this on one of the computers that they use to teach their classes,” Mary said.

“We can look to do that after lunch before they teach classes. If it plays, there we’ll go and get the glasses while they have class. Then once they finish for the day, we can all get comfortable and open it and explore Consuelo’s plans.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Mary replied.

“What sounds like a plan Massur.” Both courteny and shelia asked when they were walking over to join us.

“No being Dad now.” Mary chastised me before I got to comment.

“She ruins all my fun sometimes,” I whined like a little kid.

“I know some fun she won’t ruin.” A seductive courtney said.

That was how I found myself buried in courtney’s hot pussy while Mary and shelia were enjoying each other in a sixty-nine next to us. The three of them cumming as we were all together. I’ll admit that was much better than any comment I was going to make.

We were washed and went back to the kitchen for lunch when the three of them finished the class and made their way to the bathroom. At the table, we sat down so they could be in between us.

Sue looked at Courtney and smiled. I saw her hand drop and she found what I had left. “Had a nice time did you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Let’s eat lunch and I have some time before I need to be back to teach. We’ll get that mess cleaned up.”

Di was next as she sat by shelia. I watched her hand drop and shelia adjust as she spread her legs. “I take it you had a nice morning also.”

“Yes, Mistress before the nutrition break”

“I have some free prep period time too. I’ll work on prepping you after we eat.” Di smiled as she reached up and caressed a teat.

Ann turned to her sister and smiled. “Sadly, I have to work during my prep lil sister. But after class is over you and I will spend some quality time together. She reached over hand pulled her head to her and kissed her. After they broke apart. “Humm, I taste shelia on your lips and tongue.”

Mary just smiled and we all went back to eating. Then the rest of them did as I sat and watched. We all finished a short time later and it was just Mary and me.

“Whatever will we do with ourselves now?” She inquired.

“Does Ann want a fresh one or one a few hours old?” I replied.

“She and I could have both.”

“That’s true also. Then there is the need for me to investigate the supplies I need for the compound. As I keep getting orders to make that happen sooner than later.”

“Spoilsport, but you have taken good care of me the past few days. Let’s work on that together and then after the break we can work on Ann’s pie.”

“I could be wicked and have you try and read the email bent over the table.”

“Ha, we know what would happen and then they would all be a disaster trying to teach later.”

“Now who’s the spoilsport.” I laughed.

I opened the email for the list and downloaded the attachment for the supply list. In the email were the recommendations for two General Contractors also.

The word document was forty-two pages long divided into the different construction trade specialties.

“I wonder why she didn’t have it in excel?” I said out loud as I was paging through them and got to the end. At the end of the Document highlighted in red were the words “Available in Excel also.” Smart ass kid, I thought as I laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Mary asked.

“I was wondering why there was not an excel spreadsheet. Look what is at the bottom of the last page.”

Mary looked and laughed. “What was that saying you had with her?”

“I had a few.”

“Something about money”

“Make all the hundred dollar mistakes to not make the thousand dollar ones.”

“That’s it. She gave you what you asked for and then gave you the way to ensure you didn’t make the thousand dollar one.”

“Exactly why I laughed. I expect she is expecting a call to let her laugh at me for that.”

“You going to call.”

“Nope, old age and treachery. I’ll let her stew to have her wonder if I looked it all over.”

“You and she certainly are a pair.”

“That kid is truly a study that’s for certain.”

“A study?” Mary inquired.

“Look at where she was and where she was headed to. The old debate of nature vs nurture. Inherited traits vs learned behavior.”

“Want to have that discussion with me?” Mary laughed.

“Do I look like all I want to do is talk all day?” I smiled.

“No, you’re a man of action and that action is going to be demanded upon you soon enough.” She walked closer and kissed me. I pulled her to me and kissed her back swapping tongues for a bit.

I had let Mary go when I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find Sue and courtney there. “Since you’re passing out kisses.” Sue helped turn me to her and then we kissed. When we finished she stepped back and courtney stepped up. Our kissing completed Sue left and courtney went and kissed Mary. Another tap and Di was there. So, I picked her up and kissed her setting her down as we finished, and she stood back to let shelia step forward. When we were finished Sue and Di left to go teach class while shelia took Mary’s hand and left for the kitchen.

“Enjoy yourself?” I asked courtney with a silly little grin.

“More and more every day. I never dreamed...” I stopped her and pulled her close again.

“It’s not a dream this is as real as it gets. Crazy real but real all the same. Never doubt that I want you here with us.” As I kissed her again.

She put her head on my chest then and just held me. I rubbed her back as she was there. “What were you doing before we accosted you.” She giggled.

“I don’t mind being accosted at all; I was just looking over the supply list that Consuelo sent.”

“What can I do to help you with that?”

“Why don’t you call Tiff and ask her if she has heard of either of these General Contractors and what she thinks about them.”

“Why do you want me to do that, Massur?”

“You’re a highly educated woman of many talents. I am just exploring if your talents are only in the realm of your Ph.D.”

“What?”

“I called it learning to learn with Consuelo. This is a huge project, and it is going to require all of us at one time or another to complete it. You have the free time now to do just that unless you were looking to explore using your education to find something in that realm.”

“The realm I want is only to be with you and all of us whoever us turns out to be. Yes, I can find a job somewhere that is not asking if you want fries with that. Being with you and all of us is so much more now for me.”

“Then I would be remiss not to exploit your abilities and have you help with this.”

“What about Mary?”

“I’ll exploit her too.” I said with a laugh “I think your Mama is looking to exploit her a bit though. Why she took her to the kitchen with her? Get her isolated in her realm.” I was laughing harder.

“Mama does like lil white girls.” She giggled.

“And you don’t?”

“I don’t restrict my likes to just white girls Massur.”

“I’ll file that away for later. Now sit down and call Tiff she might pass you to Penny as I know she was the one who did more of the interaction with the contractors in the past or to Craig as he did all those repo flips.”

I picked up my phone and found Tiff listed and then dialed. Handed the phone to Courtney and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Mary was stirring a pot with shelia’s hand around her enjoying the feel of her tits. I cleared my throat as they were too busy with each other to see me. A smiling shelia looked over as did Mary who then when back to watching the pot she was stirring.

“Enhanced training for her cooking skills their shelia?” I laughed

“She was stirring the pot and so was I, Massur.” Shelia smiled again.

“Calling her a pot?”

“She’s a sex pot that’s for certain Massur.” She leaned forward and kissed the back of Mary’s neck through her hair.

“I’ll give you all day to stop that.” Mary giggled.

“We won’t be in the kitchen cooking here all day. But I’ll be certain to stir your pot more when we’re alone again Mistress Mary.”

Mary stopped stirring the pot. Turned around and kissed shelia. “I’m going to hold you to that and a lot more our lil slave.” I watched shelia shiver at hearing that. Then she turned back and started stirring again and pulled shelia’s hand back to the teat. Slowly shelia brought the other one up and continued as Mary stirred.

I was standing there when I felt hands come around and encase my chest. “Mama likes all of them sexy pots” courtney whispered in my ear.

“I’m attached to all the pots in the house myself. How did your call go with Tiff?”

“They don’t use the Generals as they are the Generals watching over the different trades. She understood why in this case it would be better to have one the city worked with and had nothing bad to say about either that she had heard.”

“Anything good?” I asked.

“I’m always better than good with you Massur and you’re always the best for all of us.” She laughed and lowered her hand to grab my cock. “Tiff said you would just have to make your own decision and she laughed when I told her about learning to learn. Said you should follow your advice and learn about those two.”

“So much for getting a cheat sheet on either of them. It’s close to nutrition break again so we’ll call after that.”

“We have enough time for me to get some nutrition before they all show up?” She was jacking me slowly.

“Any particular hole?”

“I’ll have a direct protein shot.” We walked back to the Master leaving shelia molesting Mary. The door closed Courtney got to her knees and proceeded to work on her shot for the next ten minutes. She swallowed it and then we shared a kiss and cleaned up to meet the others as they were coming from the bathrooms to join us. I didn’t see Mary but heard the flushing again and knew where she had disappeared to.

“How were your classes so far today, Ann?”

“It’s an exercise in frustration every day and they all know nothing counts for anything. Some are dedicated to learning most are just sliding along.”

“Want to tell me how you really feel?” I laughed.

“Would it be bad of me to say I want to stay at home and care for the babies we’re going to have?”

“Any or all of you can choose to do what works best for you and us. I expect we’re going to have cabin fever issues before long too as this plays out.”

“Think we can go on an adventure one day?” Di asked with a giggle.

“You mean every day is not an adventure here already?” I replied.

“You mentioned cabin fever and even a nice walk out on the trails to the waterfall might be good enough.” She replied.

“I can do the waterfall trail.”

“There’s a waterfall here?” an inquisitive shelia asked.

“Man-made it’s from the treatment plant and storm drain runoff. Nice enough to look at nothing I would want to get too close to.”

“Pathogens are nasty things.” Added courtney. I raised an eye and looked at her. “You never asked what my Ph.D. was in Massur.”

“And?”

“I’m a scientist with a Ph.D. who would be a virologist the study of pathogens being a part of that.”

“I am duly impressed.”

“Once I was out from the mattress with the Kappa’s I had time to apply myself. I didn’t need their help again when I went for my Ph.D.”

“And now I’ve...” she cut me off.

“Rescued me and given me hope for a life I could never have had. That you brought me into this with my mama, Ann, Mary, Di and Sue is just so much more. I can’t wait to have Katie join us, if for nothing more than she saved you for this all to happen.”

“Katie is no shrinking violet and will fit right in with all of us easily enough.”

“I think her idea of it, are you fitting in her more, but we appreciate your adding us with her.” Ann laughed and then the rest joined in.

“Have any of you called her lately.”

“Every day.” That was Sue with a sly smile.

We all finished, and the alarm sounded so Ann, Di, and Sue when back to class while shelia took Mary back into the kitchen for some more pot stirring it appeared. I was with courtney as we found our way to the chair my phone in my hand, the pad on the arm with a pen add in courtney sitting on my lap then. She picked up the pad and showed me the number for the first GC.

I looked at the first number and dialed it. “Good afternoon. This is Golden Construction can I help you.”

“And Good Afternoon to you. This is Thomas McMasters my architect Consuelo at Rund and Rund gave me your number. I am looking to speak with the owner about an upcoming project.”

“Yes, she called and talked with Mr. Golden he’s expecting your call. Let me connect you.”

“Ray Golden.”

“Thomas Mc Masters,” I replied.

“Hello Thomas, Consuelo called to let me know you would be reaching out.”

“Doing my due diligence to select the GC for my rebuild.”

“I drove by the property the other day after she called on my way home. She mentioned your parents passed in the fire. Let me extend my condolences.”

“Thanks. It was a tragedy. I’m looking to rebuild the house there.”

“Have you secured the insurance funds for that already?”

“With all that is happening, they simply maxed out the coverages and paid it all to me. I’m moving to a larger footprint for the rebuild while keeping the wall that is needed for it to be reconstructed and not a new build. Saves jumping thru a few hoops.”

He laughed. “They do enjoy their jumps and hoops down at city hall.”

“Exactly, and not to be in deliquiate how’s your relationship down at City Hall?”

“We eventually come to an understanding. I’ve not shaken the hand of the people there before or after if that tells you enough.”

“I used to own a PM company here in town before we became the city that we are now. So, I understand the handshake significance.”

“Consuelo mentioned you did and that you did a fair amount of the remodels as the GC with the subs.”

“That was then this is now, been away too long add in this is beyond what I did and where my comfort level is. The money I might save is not worth the losses that I could have to pay not knowing the lay of the land.” Courtney shifted on my lap and wiggled her ass a bit as she did that.

“I get it, what were you thinking the scope of my role would be?”

“She sent over a forty-two-page list for me to work in purchasing the start of the building materials. It’s not complete obviously. I see you as labor with P&O plus whatever add on’s we need that I can’t foresee now.”

“You have storage for all of that I take it.”

“Friends who bought me out when I moved to have a couple of places I’m going to use. We’ll arrange on-site storage and move it once things are to that point.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Consuelo is concerned about availability and costs. She is nothing if not through.”

“Someone taught her well. Has she told you the hundred-dollar mistake...” I cut him off

“Rather than the thousand.” I laughed. “She came to work for me when she was fourteen. The reasons aren’t important just that after I had her there for a time, I started to send her out with all my subs. She was required to write me a report after each time.”

“Damn, that explains a lot. R&R was always great to work with but some of the small details were not always clear. That changed over time after she was hired.”

“She cut into your profits?” I laughed.

“Yes and no. Saved time and frustration, so I didn’t spend the labor and I lost a little P&O, fair trade-off.”

“I’m looking to move into at least part of the house sooner than later the rest of the build can happen once we have the core and a wing built out.”

“You know the three parts of the puzzle no doubt.”

“I’m paying for this out of pocket so speed and quality mean more to me. Are you more on the Paper side or hands-on?”

“I have a crew of course but like everyone, I have the subs I work with to get the specialties done.”

“Fair enough, you have anything else on your plate you’re going to need to split the crew to do while this is happening?”

“I like to keep a couple of projects going as there is always some downtime at one or the other.”

“We’re looking at ten to twelve thousand here. If there is a part, they are waiting for on one section that can fall back to the next and work that out.”

“She mentioned it would be a large rebuild. Going to be tight on that lot.”

“I have access to the other three adjoining so the footprint can push into them as needed.”

“You planning to talk with the city about that?”

“Might slip my mind until the inspector happened to notice it. The letters for the three adjoining should suffice if it’s an issue.”

“I’ve seen that a time or three as long as you’re up to code on it all they will let a little encroachment pass. More of a civil matter than a code issue.”

“That’s my thought also. Anything else you want to ask me?” I inquired.

“What are you thinking for a start date?”

“Have to just jump the hoops with the city. Consuelo thinks that’s six weeks to three months depending. Obviously, I am pushing for closer to two than three as six weeks is likely a pipe dream. But who knows how they might streamline things with the right people on board?”

“That’s true. I’m finishing up a few things and this lockdown will impact some of that at some point. If we get to a place where we agree I can see my completing everything left by the time we break ground, there.”

“Just to be clear. This is your only project until we’re living on sight. That’s about sixty percent of the project.”

“Mind if I chew on that before I answer?”

“I would want you to, it’s a hard commitment for you. It will be in the contract.”

“Fair enough. Thanks for the call, Thomas.”

“Thanks for your time, Ray. I’ll be in touch.”

I finished the call and courtney wiggled her ass again. “You were really in a zone there Massur.”

“You mean like the labs you did all those years didn’t have you completely focused?”

“Funny how your focus changes when you don’t one time.”

“Exactly.”

“Did you want to make the next call or go accost the cooks again?” She giggled.

“I might need the facilities first.”

“I’d like to be your facility Massur.”

“I don’t race to the bottom it’s a losing proposition for us all. If that was not what you were insinuating, then forgive my assumption.”

“Nothing to forgive Massur. I understand the reference and the reason. I’ve never done it where really wanted to and in this case, that would be. On the flip side, I see how it could hurt what we all have together and what we’re building to.”

“I so do love having smart sexy intelligent women as my slaves and sluts.”

“No more than we adore having a Sugar Daddy.” She got up and I smacked her ass. “Oh yes, please more” and then she added, “No one tossed their Sugar Massur out the door when he still has sugar.” She took my hand and I stood and pulled her to me for a kiss.

“I’m enjoying our day together. You’re an amazing woman in so many ways. Never forget that is how I see you.”

She turned her head, and I heard a sniffle. Then she looked back at me. “You’re so much more.” And then she turned and walked away as I headed to the hallway and used the bathroom there. Looked in on Ann and blew her a kiss and then made my way back to my chair.

I found shelia standing there and opened my arms for a hug and a kiss. “That lil girl came and tossed me out of my kitchen and said to come to see you.”

“She is still a little overwhelmed.”

“No, she’s full-on in love with you. That’s no little thing in any way.”

“No, it isn’t I’ll have to tell her that I’m in love with her soon than too.”

“You are?”

“You’re going to have my children tight?”

“God willing.”

And the crick don’t rise.” I laughed.

“Some days...” I cut her off.

“I’m more Dad than others.” What’s the fun of knowing it all if you can’t use it?”

“Now that I can fully understand.” She reached down and took hold of me.”

“Not that I want to pass it up you understand.”

“I know they want that compound built sooner than later since you’re looking to fill it up with babies now.”

“Including your Irish twins.” She looked at me and licked her lips.

“You say that, and I want to drag you back to the bed every time.”

“We’ll practice soon enough to make it perfect. Now is not that time sadly as I need to make another call. You’re welcome to take her place on my lap. But no bad slave games.”

“You’re no fun Massur.”

“You really think that.” I winked at her.

“No, and we’re not playing games here. I’m gonna be having all the babies you want me to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.