Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

I awoke and my cock was in a hot wet mouth then looked down and could just make out black hair with a black body that was obviously shelia. On my right was courtney with Mary on the left. I was laying back enjoying shelia’s talented mouth when I heard the toilet flush and saw Sue coming out holding what was the early pregnancy test in her hands. She put it on the nightstand next to us and then got in behind courtney. “It takes a few minutes,” she said softly.

I relaxed and let shelia just take me away. “Give some to Mary again,” courtney whispered as I looked over to a smiling Mary eyeing me.

“Good morning beautiful, care for an early morning wake-up call?”

“Like you need to ask,” she snickered as she moved and then helped shelia to also. I watched shelia move to my left when Mary got herself in position and shelia took hold and aimed so I slid in. There were all the cums happening embedded and sympathy with Mary looking to have her shot at breaking her birth control.

I had concentrated so long on holding back cumming that it was a long ride for Mary and when Sue got up to look at the test courtney and shelia moved and I flipped Mary over and drove her thru the mattress. It was lighter now and Sue held a test in front of my eyes with a solid blue line across it and the word pregnant above it. Her face was radiating at that.

“Congratulations. I would stop to hold and kiss you, but someone is being a bit greedy.”

“It’s okay help her feel like I do this minute and we’re all good. I can wait knowing right where you’re going to be.” She smiled and turned to leave the room. No doubt to see Ann and Di and share the test results.

I worked on Mary’s and mine for a few more minutes and then I hit that point and pushed deep to hold while filling her. After, shelia slipped the pillow under her thighs as I got rolled over next to her. It was courtney this time who went to clean and shelia who came over to lay next to me.

I spent the rest of the early morning before our showers with shelia, courtney. Mary was left on the bed as we three headed to the bathroom for our abolitions and a shower. The two slaves had started early and finished also so I knew that Ann and Di would be back with all of us soon.

We made our way out to the kitchen as the three of them were just putting their dishes away. I walked up to Sue hugged her and kissed her. “I’m very happy we’re beginning this new life together.”

Then kissed the other two before they headed to class. By now all the kids knew that these classes counted for nothing, and they had begun to treat them like that. Why wouldn’t they, when it lacks any importance from those who establish it then they are going to follow suit. They are teenagers and look to slide whenever they can. It’s built-in with that age.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and made a new pot as shelia and courtney appeared. Knowing that the kitchen was shelia’s domain I went and sat in the chair. Drinking and watching while courtney was allowed to get a cup of coffee and shooed out of the kitchen. She came and sat on my lap as we heard the shower start for Mary.

“She’s really trying to beat her birth control.”

“It’s likely the right time if she was going to do that. I don’t know what the repercussions are if she does get pregnant for the baby.”

“We will worry about that Massur when and if it happens.”

“Never a truer statement. Are you calling lizzy later today?

“We spoke to her already and I have the contact information for the Obstetrician the school recommends. She delivered all five of Lizzy’s babies so we should all be able to get in even with the pandemic.”

“Our secret will not be much of a secret when she sees all of you pregnant over time.”

“There is no way she can say anything legally the HIPPA laws are pretty specific as to patient’s rights.”

“Yes, I recall when Michael Jackson was in the hospital, and they accessed his records illegally. They fired twenty or more people and paid a huge fine.”

“We will set up an appointment for us all and who knows what happens. Lizzy might have told her some of what was happening.”

“Doctor client privilege is tight too. That’s maintenance, I am on the party side of the equation.”

“Ha ha, funny” she laughed as Mary made her way out just in time for us all to be called to the table by shelia. We stopped for refills and Mary got hers then. We each grabbed a plate and sat at the table.

“Plans for today?” Mary asked.

“Consuelo and contact the rents so set up a time for me to talk things over with them.”

“Just you,” shelia asked.

“It’s going to be an eye-opening talk as I lay everything on the table. Having any others there might make it less focused. Especially if Sue would happen to tag along and it slipped out or they took one look at her and went all grandmother mode.”

“We can take Reggie and hit the grocery stores today then.”

“I can handle the nutrition break if you three want to go do that. Either buy what you want for lunch at the grocery store or pick something up.”

“We will be eating what I’m making now,” shelia said with some authority.

“No one is allowed to get the cook angry. We’ll eat what you decide.”

She hurrummed and the other two laughed.

We finished and they got dressed picked up the fob and kissed me before they left. I was told by shelia that the nutrition break was in the refrigerator already.

I went and got a yellow pad and pen, a glass of lemonade, and sat in my chair. Phone in I called Consuelo and she answered on the second ring.

“Hello, Oh Mistress of the plans.”

“That would be Goddess” She laughed.

“My bad I will make a note of that on my pad.”

“Of course, you have your pad in hand before you called me.”

“How is everything going in your life outside of work?”

“It’s crazy being together so much but also very good to be that way with our daughter.”

“Might she have a name?”

Consuelo was quiet for a moment and then nearly whispered. “Lilly”

“Lilly?” I asked

“Yes?”

“Named after?”

“Your wife and the woman who helped me so much.”

“Helped you so much?” I asked.

“We would meet when I was not working and had time.”

“Okay.”

“She explained why I needed to be more and what would happen if I did not try my hardest. Then she followed up with me all the time.”

“She never mentioned it.”

“It was our secret; we made that commitment when she took me to lunch and for the new clothes.”

“I truly never knew.”

“She never said a word about anything that happened in the office. But she told me that I would go far in life if I followed your lead and worked hard to learn all you were teaching me.”

“Again, I never knew and don’t know what to say.”

“Her memory is incredibly special to me; she helped a girl who was the bonus baby of the family that didn’t have time for her. I felt like I was her daughter as much as my Mami’s”

“That’s very special then and thank you for honoring her that way.”

“I was very sad to learn of her death. I understand how you could have wanted to stop living when they all died.”

“Yes, it was very difficult, and I shut the world out all except partner.”

“Partner?”

“She is a partner in my business in Washington state. Her name is Katie you will meet her one day.”

“She became more...” I cut her off.

“She has more of Carol and Penny’s likes than others.”

“Yet both Carol and Penny have your child.”

“If they say, so.”

“I told you that they did. Hard to keep a secret when I know part and was in the office all the time.”

“Then yes, I have a child with each of them.”

Consuelo laughed her deep body laugh for a bit. “No, you have one with Carol, one with Penny, two with Sasha, and three with Tiffany. And I would never violate your or their privacy or say anything to anyone.”

“Was that when you decided to ask for the hall pass when you found the man you wanted to marry?”

“How do you ... I just told you I did. I forget sometimes how sneaky you can be.”

“That’s okay I won’t tell your secrets either.”

“I have only one secret.”

“That I know about?”

“Touché” She laughed.

“Now that we have finished the gossip.”

“Should I work to make the house larger?”

“It will fit all who are going to live there just fine.”

“I take it...” She left it hanging there.

“You can think what you like, if you want to know more you will just have to wait or call the ones that would tell you.”

“You’re no fun.” She pouted.

“That’s why you have the hall pass because I’m no fun.”

“How do you do that so easily?”

“Old age and treachery.”

She was laughing again. “That explains my Papi then too.”

“Of course, it does.”

“Now on to the house.”

We spent the next hour on the review of what she had worked on. I discussed construction ideas and layouts and she said that the 3-D initial plans were nearly completed. Then reminded me to get the glasses. She would forward a construction supply list for the basics, and I could start the acquisition from that. The partners believed the city might take as long as three months to approve the plans but could also be as little as six weeks depending on schedules. The key was one wall was going to remain and this was a fire rebuild rather than new construction. It was a way to lessen the strokes from the city and help move things along. Since I had ownership of the adjacent properties would ensure that the complaints raised would be lessened. The phone alarm sounded, and I needed to get up to go work on the nutrition break.

“That’s my alarm to go work on the break for Ann, Sue, and Di.” Send over the list and the specs for the glasses so I can order them.”

“Will do, and thanks you are always so insightful with your comments and questions.”

“Talk to you soon.”

“Bye,” We hung up and I got out of the chair to get things set for them.

It was a few minutes later and they all appeared. Quick trips to the bathrooms and they were at the tables. Drinks in hand and food in front of them.

“You really spoil us,” Ann said.

“Who better to spoil than all of you.”

“He’s a keeper.” Di giggled.

“No one tosses the Sugar Daddy. Nor the Daddy to our child.” Sue added.

“So, what did you do this morning and where are the three amigos?”

“I sent them off to shop seven people eat a lot. I expect they will be back, and the cook explained only she makes the meals in this house now,”

“Oh, territorial”

“I see it as her way to show you what I showed you. I am certain she is still hurting from the betrayal and the end of her marriage. She has had her life ripped away and this is her forever home now.”

“Sadly, evil can do that to her,” Ann said.

“It’s not just the evil, it’s the betrayal.”

“So, she will be, okay?” Di asked.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger,” I replied. “Of course, she has an affinity for lil white girls that can help her move to pass the pain.” I laughed as Di turned red.

“And what did you do while they were all out of the house?” Sue asked to re-direct the discussion away from Di.

“I called Consuelo.”

“How is she?”

“Full of secrets and working on the compound.”

“Secrets first, compound later.” Di happily said her embarrassment was put aside.

“Some you already know; others will be new.”

“Stop stalling,” Di added impatiently.

“She knows about all the women at the office and the children they all have.” I gave that a second to sink in.

“She decided to put the hall pass with her hubby in her marriage once she knew. Long before they there was a hubby to marry.” Again, I let it sink in.

“She named her daughter Lilly after my wife. They built a special relationship together that she cherished so she honored her by naming her daughter after her. I had no idea about the relationship or their connection.”

“That’s truly touching,” Sue said.

“If you want to know more than that you can speak with her yourselves. I also will be getting the specs for the 3-D glasses as the plans for the compound are moving right along. Plus, the supplies are needed but that is not as exciting for you as I would think.

“It’s exciting because it’s the compound that we’re building,” Ann said.

“I opened the door for her to Katie coming down.”

“How did you do that?” Ann asked.

“I mentioned Partner after the accident. I had caught her about the hall pass so she was inspired to catch me. When I mentioned that Katie would be down, and she could meet her. Then that Katie was more towards Carol and Penny’s persuasion.”

“She fed you back that you had a child with each.”

“Smart woman,” I replied.

Ann’s phone sounded so they got up, we got our kisses in and they headed back to class why I cleaned up and then sat in the chair. Which of the parents to call to set up my coming to see them? In the end, it would not matter as they would all be included in the discussion. I picked up the phone and dialed Fran.

“Hello, Son.” She said.

“Hello, Mother.”

“Oooh, someone in trouble or have something to tell?”

“What makes you say that?”

“What makes you call me Mother?”

“I could call you seven of eight like some of the Si-Fi shows.

“Right, like that would work.” She laughed again.

“I would like to stop by and talk with just the six of you”

“Just you and us?”

“It’s important to clear the air so we are all on the same page.”

“It can’t be about our past that was explained in the letter.”

“About mine actually, once it’s all out there we can discuss a few more things.”

“Are you concerned about something?”

“Let’s just say I want to ensure you’re all good with what is happening and what could happen. That takes a mi cappa on my part.”

She stopped letting that settle before she replied. “How long for this?”

“We could do it this afternoon after lunch. It would not take more than a couple of hours on my part.”

“You don’t want to just come over for lunch here?”

“I have been reminded by the chef that she prepares my meals.” I laughed.

“Chef?” She asked.

“In this setting, shelia has said that is her place. I’m not at any place where I want to argue about that. Yes, her cooking is that good.”

“Only her cooking?”

“You want details?”

“No, I was just being a pest as my mother used to say. What time do you want to be here?”

“I was thinking at 1:30 we can sit on the porch and have lemonade and cookies. While I pour out my story.”

“That will work, See you then.”

“See ya.”

I sat back and realized that my life was going to be an open book with them more than it was with these just these six. I would fix that after I worked on a plan that I didn’t have any idea at the moment how to do. It was getting close to lunch, when I heard the garage door open, then close. The three of them came in, placing the groceries down, we exchanged kisses and they headed off to the restrooms. I went to go get more of the bags to bring in. I was met by them, naked now as they had removed their clothes, as I was making my second trip, and Mary and courtney came out with me while shelia went into the kitchen. It had been a major shopping trip that was evident by every nook and cranny of Reggie being filled it seemed. We left some things in the garage as they were bulk items that were as good there as in the house.

“How was the shopping?” I asked Mary as she sat down the final bags next to mine.

“It’s crazy, you must wait in line to get into the stores now. Everyone must wear a mask. They have an employee regulating that at the entry. It looks like they are catching up on stocking most things. We decided to have three separate carts so we could get more of what was being limited.”

“Think it might be better to sign up for delivery?”

“I don’t know. You’re less likely to chance catching the Covid virus if you’re not in contact.”

“We’re all young and healthy so I’m concerned but not worried.”

“We were listening to talk radio as we drove. It reacts differently in people. There’s a Broadway actor in the hospital on a ventilator. He’s thirty-eight that’s enough to give me serious concerns.”

As we were talking courtney walked up. “The news said more people on the west coast are starting to get it. They’re going to tighten up more on this. They know they can’t stop it, but they want to flatten the curve. Fewer people hospitalized is the goal it would appear even if they don’t project it that way.” She said.

“Not that you will not get it, just that it will not be all at once,” Mary added.

I walked over to shelia. “What can we do to help you?”

“Most would say I am beyond help now.” She laughed “You can all unload the bags. Just set everything on the counters and we will put it away after lunch.”

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her my fingers to the teats. I rolled them saying. “I am so looking forward to having a set of Irish twins with you.” Then dropped my head to add small bites to her neck.”

“I’ll give you all day to stop that Massur. Mean’s you won’t get no lunch and none of the others either though.” Just then my stomach gurgled so I let her go.

“You drive a tough bargain, but I am hungry.”

“You’re always hungry for one thing or another, Massur.” I let go and stopped biting and turned to find courtney there. I reached over and took her teats in my fingers and moved to bite on her neck.

“He’s molesting me, mama.” She cried out and then was whimpering.

“You complaining or bragging? A laughing shelia asked.

Mary walked up behind me then and put her arms around me. “I want to get molested too?” She giggled.

I released courtney and turned to Mary, dropped a hand, and found her clit. One finger to the next I took a hold of it and with my other hand pulled her head to me and kissed her and I squeezed with my fingers.

When I pulled back and she said. “Oh god.”

“No cumming now the others need to focus on teaching still.”

“Oh god, yes sir, I’m trying” then courtney turned back and put an arm around Mary and spread her legs. The innovation was obvious. I dropped my hand between her legs and found her clit easily enough and then two fingers together and I squeezed.

“Oh god, it’s so good Massur.”

“Go take them sluts to the bedroom and have their asses. You got twenty minutes for fucking and a shower” a waving shelia said shooing us from her kitchen.

We made it back to the bedroom, the door closed and then both with their heads on the bed and hands pulling their cheeks apart.

We were a few minutes late getting back to the table, but the others had stopped to clean up before, so we all sat down together.

“Busy morning?” Di giggled.

“They had shopper’s stress syndrome.”

“Something new since the pandemic started?” Ann asked with a smirk.

“Old as time,” I replied as courtney, Mary and shelia stayed busy eating.

“Is it sated?” Sue asked.

“Not hardly but the edge is taken off.”

“He had their asses. Was molesting the cook as I was working on lunch. When he stopped with me, he started on them. Randy Massur what he is.” That is the comment by shelia.

“You complaining?” I asked

“Only that we needed to eat.” She laughed.

“I have a meeting with all six of the rents after lunch.”

Ann lifted an eye and Sue asked the question. “Problems?”

“I decided that I would like jenny, patty, eddie, and Sons in one of the other houses. The boys can get some fatherly and grandfatherly guidance and the grandmothers have more children to spoil.”

“You’re going to acknowledge them?” Ann asked.

“Going to be more difficult not to. There is no way I can think of hiding this forever and children need a father figure in their lives. Given that I am the father we can work it as a blended family.”

“So, all seven of us in the compound and them in the other house?” Mary asked.

“Can any of you see it any other way?” They all looked around at each other and back at me.

“No,” Ann said. The others watching me.

“It will not be anytime soon, or they could move there once we discuss it. What will not happen is for me to go to them before all of you are pregnant.”

“Then sasha, Carol, and Penny also?’ Di asked.

“I’m not hiding any of it from you. I am just looking to see how we move my past that is showing up in our future forward.”

“I so love the sound of our future,” Sue said helping to ease some tension.

“Your Destiny and our journey with you are unique,” Mary added.

“It’s just difficult for me to trust. I’m trying and I know everyone else is. It’s our future and that is what matters in the end.” Ann said.

“You do what you need to do to make our future the best it can be and bring along who needs to be. We will work it out. Besides, you’re the Sugar Daddy and no one throws him out.” Di added with a giggle.

We finished lunch and I got kisses all around. Stopped to clean, got dressed, and then grabbed the fob to Reggie heading to the garage. I opened the door to find courtney there tears streaming down her face. I opened my arms and pulled her to me.

“What did I do to deserve you?” She asked with sniffles.

“I don’t understand the reason for the question. I have asked the same question so many times just so you know.”

“I was a nasty bitch when I was the Princess. It’s why my brother has nothing to do with me and takes glee in what happened. I learned that that crown is just a façade. It has not been a pleasant experience. In all of that, I heard of you and my hope for a life I did not hate grew. I obsessed over you, knowing that I would give you anything to give me hope. We gave you the emancipation revocations to force you to take us. We’re not your slaves how I imagined we would have to be. You’re learning to know us and will love me. I can see and feel it. Now, why do I deserve that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.