Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

I was sitting in my office. I was the only one there, and the blinds were open. I saw the calendar on my desk. It was on Friday, so it had to be either then or the weekend. I looked at my computer which said it was Sunday. There was a knock at the door so I must have locked it when I entered.

I opened the door to find two young Asian ladies I didn’t recall knowing standing there. They looked to be in their early twenties but ages with Asians are difficult for me to tell.

“Hello ladies, can help you?” I heard myself ask.

“We heard you like fuckie suckie. One said with a giggle.

“We give you really good time, mister.”

“You have me at a loss.”

“You no like fuckie suckie?” the first asked.

“We need to come in if you want a really good time.” I moved to make entry into the office easier. Smiled as I closed and locked the door while they walked and headed to the office with the lights on since that was obviously where to go.

“Lookie he has a couch.” The first one said.

“Can’t be for bed, no room” The other added.

I watched myself going back and forth between them trying to understand what was happening. I recalled that afternoon.

Nothing was interesting on television for sports at the house. Lilly was attending a bridal shower; the kids were at one of the grandparent weekend events and would not be home until Monday. They would drop them off at school and we would pick them up. I recalled there was paperwork over some projects that Carol was working on that needed to be reviewed, so I went in. Of course, I had told Lilly that was what I would do when she had asked about my plans for the weekend on Thursday over dinner.

“Here Mister you want to see this.” My second little Asian said handing me an envelope.

I opened the envelope to read.

Hello Dearest,

Tamara has been helping these two who are at your office. They are a little socially awkward outside of the little skit they are putting on for you. Let them have their fun and be gentle with them as they are both virgins. No, your wife did not set this up for you that is on your slave. I of course whole heartily support it.

As always you have all my Love and Devotion

Lilly

P.S.

She would have liked to be there, but this must be kept below the radar.

I got a different look from them when they realized now, I knew what was what.

“You’re both ready to be my fuckie suckie girls?” I asked.

“We make it really good for you can you make it really good for us too?”

“I’ll make it good with both of you. But fuckie suckie girls need to be out of their clothes first.”

They looked at me, one reached over to close the blinds as the other started to drop her clothes and then the first was back dropping hers.

“How you want us fuckie suckie?”

“With the two of you, one has to lay on the couch with her knees on top of the arm.” I moved the couch out and then helped the second one there. I took the first and moved her between the legs of the second. I stood behind her and removed my clothes and dropped them on the desk. That accomplished I walked back and pushed her forward and used my foot to help her spread her legs.

“You get to suckie her first as I fuckie you from behind. Hold her head.”

The second held her head and I walked up and ran my hand over the first’s open cunt. I ran my finger along and touched her clit and started to run little circles on it with the tip. She gasped and her friend pulled her head down to her hot little slit. She started to squirm with her friend holding her head. I removed my finger then and took hold of my cock and ran it up and down her slit to get it wet.

“Give her fuckie now. I hold her tight.” Her friend over the armrest of the couch said. I pushed in and she was tight. I held her hips and slowly pressed forward. “Getting fuckie now, be a good girl and push back.” She pushed back and I pushed forward and then she stopped moving and made a small yelping sound from her friend’s pussy.

“She good to fuckie now. She suckie me good.”

“That’s good you get fuckie next and be all ready for it.” I was picking up their pidgin English for some reason.

She pushed back and I pushed forward, then we were off to the races after that. I pulled her head up by the hair her friend letting go. “Getting good fuckie?” I asked her and let her head go.

“So good, so Damn good.” Her pidgin English was gone. And her face back in between her girlfriend’s legs.

“She’s using her tongue on me.” It appeared we were done with the fuckie and suckie times.

I took her hips and held them as I pounded that freshly deflowered pussy and she kept her friend moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.