Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

I woke to a warm wet feeling on my cock. I looked down and it was Ann there, her looking up at me. My arms were free, so Sue and Katie were gone.

She stopped. “Good Morning, sleepy head.”

“Oh, Yeah, Good Morning,” I was a bit disorientated and then looked down at her as she started to suck again. “What time is it?”

“You’re more concerned about the time than what I am doing here?” She questioned as she stopped and then went back.

“I am enjoying what you’re doing. It’s just that...” She bit just a little to have me stop talking. Then she raised her head.

“It’s getting close to nine. Now I want my breakfast treat and then you can go shower and join us in the kitchen.” She continued and I just laid back until I was there and filled her mouth.

“I’m going to go share this, get ready then join us.” She was up and off, closing the door as she left.

I got out of bed, did what was pressing, had my shower all alone, then took care of the rest and walked into the kitchen.”

I was met by seven smiling women all standing there with arms open. Being no fool I walked over and kissed each of them and then sat at the head of the table seat. Quickly shelia came with my plate of breakfast and courtney brought my coffee. I ate and drank, while they all sat there and just watched me do it.

“What?” I asked no one in particular.

“You’re bringing your future,” Sue replied.

“To meet all your past,” Di added

“With all of us Cats together” a smiling Courtney winked.

“But they’s not cat’s no mo, there Massur,” That was shelia.

“And your parents will all be there,” Ann added.

“And you’re going to introduce the newest member of the family to them all,” Katie added with a huge smile.

“And then the fun begins.” Mary laughed.

“You need to call Gus and set the time. We have all the others set to be notified, Massur.” That devilish smile on courtney’s face again.

“I’ll need my...” there was shelia with my phone in her hand for me.

“We’s knows Massur mine.”

“Massur ours,” a smiling courtney added.

“You’re exposing it all today. We’re excited.” Ann added.

“Only two of us can show you how excited we are,” Sue said then.

“But soon enough. We will all show you together.” Di giggled.

“You are having way too much fun with this. I’d offer to spank you, but I know the reply already.”

“Grump” Mary laughed.

“I overslept and that’s the final answer.”

“He’s playing some game show in his mind again this, Massur.” A chuckle from shelia and then they all just started to laugh.

They laughed a little more. “Did you have a time chosen?”

“Smart Massur,” courtney added.

“And sugar daddy,”

“Sugary Sugar Daddy.”

“Father of our child”

“Man of Destiny. I understand from our talk while you slept.” Katie grinned.

“Call Gus and be ask’n him to meet us there at 1:30 Massur mine” shelia finally said.

I pulled the call list up and selected Gus.

“Hello Thomas”

“Hello Gus, how’s the mortuary business going?”

“It’s doing well thanks. Why do you ask?”

“Well, it seems I am dying here with these seven of mine. Let me put them on speakerphone.”

“Hello to you all.” He said.

There were seven hellos back to him.”

“You weren’t kidding, were you?” He asked.

“Know that old saying about death and taxes.”

“There was a resounding number of strawberries then from the assembled group.”

“I would think that over before saying it again.” He was laughing.

“No need to worry Gus I have been told time and again that no one leaves the Sugar daddy.”

“Sugary sugar Daddy,” Di added with a laugh.

“I’m missing something here.”

“We’re having one of those mornings, where I slept in late and they’re having some fun at my expense.”

“He’s got enough sugar so he can afford a little expense.” Katie snuck in.

“With that, did you have time?”

“One thirty,” Mary said.

“I’ll meet you there then. I’ll be riding the Indian.”

“Indian,” I asked.

“My motorcycle I don’t get near enough time to do that. Plus, if I need to make a quick escape.” He laughed and hung up.

“He’s gonna fit right in Massur mine,” shelia said.

“Only yours?” I asked with a raised brow.

“You’s never knows Massur, yous never knows.” I looked at her and then at courtney who gave me a blank stare back.

“What do you want to do now since we have some time?”

“Could we dance Thomas?” Katie asked.

“We could, obviously they told you about our dancing.”

“Among other things,” she laughed.

Ann went off likely to make some calls while the rest of us set up the dance floor by moving the furniture and then my hooking up the speakers to the laptop.

We finished dancing with everything back in place. Mary and shelia set out lunch, then we served ourselves. Finished loading the dishes in the dishwasher, dressed in the house, and then out to Reggie. Ann and Di took the other car, and we arrived about a quarter after one.

We pulled up at the house and the folks were all on the deck. We made our way there and I noticed they all had masks on.

“Hello, Son, Ladies.” We’re keeping our masks on only in an overabundance of caution with everyone here. As someone so clearly pointed out, we superior seniors are more susceptible.”

“Superior?” I questioned.

“Smart ass Kid.” Emil shot back.

“Rather I was a dumb a...” I was cut off.

“You need to polish your vocabulary when all our grandchildren are going to be around. Betty said forcefully.

“Katie, the rest have met my parents all six of them. This is Fran, Betty, and Margo, Margo is married to Emil, Fran’s better or worse half is Vince, and bringing up the rear is Fred. They have two university students that are staying with them also.”

“We thought it better with Lizzy attending to not included them at this point.”

“It won’t stay hidden for long. Anyways this is Katie, she is my partner in my business in Seattle. She has moved her and joined us all as of yesterday.”

Emil stood shaking his head. “None is way ahead.” He cackled.

“I think Emil approves.” Katie retorted.

“Oh, she’ll fit right in” Margo added.

“Given that I know a bit about your past, I’ll just say I fit in nicely and leave it at that.” She was laughing.

“We should walk over to the fence, so the rest join us there,” I said.

We all moved along and got going as the women spread out with the women and started to quietly talk.

“You’re in trouble now boy them there are crack troops,” Vince said.

“You have any idea about; no, you have five women in your house. My bad. Then the three of you to go escape in one of the other houses?”

“Funny there are two houses we can escape to for a few hours, if necessary,” Fred added.

“Would I have to charge you rent if you didn’t have lifetime occupancy,’ I laughed.

“We’ve not been sent out of the main house yet. It’s more like your fort against the world outside now.” Emil added.

We made our way there and then a car pulled up once it was parked out stepped jenny, eddie, and patty. They were donned in their masks and walked over toward us. I opened my arms, and each came and hugged me.

“These fine ladies are jenny, patty, and eddie. The six over there are my parents and these seven are my women. I will let you all introduce yourselves as more will be showing up.”

Penny. lizzy, Consuelo, sasha, tamra, carolyn, Carol, and Tiffany all arrived. I hugged each one and we exchanged a few words. Then began the introductions all around again. I heard the motorcycle as it arrived, and Gus parked it. He was off it and his helmet off them. There stood a giant and he was an Indian of the Native American variety with a full head of white hair that hung to his shoulders.

“Hello Gus” I heard from the men behind me. As they walked over, each shook his hand. Gus had a mask on now too of course it had an ornate design added to it. He made his way over and hugged each of the ladies and then turned to me,

“Hello, Thomas.”

“Hello Gus, that’s an impressive ride you have.”

“It makes a statement that’s true and an Indian on an Indian is about as righteous as it gets.”

“There is that.”

“Who are the rest of these delightful ladies.”

“These seven are the ones I live with and whom the compound is being built for. You know the firecracker. The rest are a part of my past and now my future, so I decided it was good for you to meet them all now. I’ll give you a few minutes to walk around and say a few words as I doubt you will remember them if I just gave you names.”

We all circulated for a bit again as Gus introduced himself and they shared a few words. He came back over to Katie and me. Everyone quieted then as I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the contract.

“I chose Gus as the General Contractor for the compound.” I handed him the contract. Consuelo aka the firecracker is the architect of this project. She has a working relationship with Gus and introduced him to me. I decided yesterday when I was left to my own devices to bring us all together out here. We are not calling it a house but rather a compound as it is going to be larger than the surrounding homes. With all of you here today to meet Gus if you’re feeling the need to escape your homes you can always drive by and keep up with the progress and get some fresh air. If Gus is here and he has the time he can discuss the progress with you.” I stopped and turned to Gus.

“I’ll take it that it’s my turn now. I’ll tell all the workers that the codeword to be on the property is ‘Compound’ if they are working on things, I ask you don’t disturb them. I’m certain that once they see you, they will finish what they are doing to come over to talk to you.” He chuckled and the heads were nodding in agreement at that.

Consuelo stepped up then. “We’re working on the plans still to ensure we meet what Thomas, more importantly, his women want for the compound and then get the plans to the city for approval. Until then we can pull the permits to clean up the lot and some basic tests that will be required.”

“Any questions?”

“You know the 37th digit of Pi?” Emil asked.

“Not personally at this moment but it’s likely that any one of the gorgeous women may know it. Would you care for me to ask?”

“Smart ass kid.”

“Emil.” Margo chastened.

“Exactly.” I started to laugh, and the rest joined in.

“Let’s walk over to the backyard. We can socially distance ourselves and have some drinks. The group made it back to the house and the backyard where there were drinks laid out and everyone started to mix at a social distance and mingled as well as could be expected. Masks came off as they drank. I was standing with Katie as the moms came over with jenny, eddie, and patty in tow.

“Greetings ladies. I take it there is an agreement.”

“How does he know that?” eddie asked.

“Old and treachery” Katie replied with a giggle.

“She might have heard that a time or three,” I replied.

“You’re good with us and the boys plus our nanny living here?” jenny asked.

“I am very good with all of you living here.”

“What no dad comment?” Katie laughed.

“The folks know the facts of this, and I would rather pass up the wrath of the moms than pass off a comment.”

Smiling patty, eddie, and jenny looked at me, then Katie finally back at the moms. “They happen to believe they have perfected their parent and grandparent skills and will not be denied your three to additionally spoil.”

“If it was not me living this. It would be difficult to believe,” jenny said.

“I outed it all to them before I brought us all together. It’s difficult to shock them when they have all claimed parenthood together. Since they are happy with what is happening here.”

I was a little louder when I said “Look at how friendly they are with Gus.” I watched the moms blush a bit. “The fruit no matter the variety does not fall far from the tree.” I laughed.

“Thanks for that son.” Fran winked at me. “We’re going to show them inside the house.” The three moms and the three of them left then and headed inside masks back in place.

Sue and Mary with Carol and Penny in tow came over then. I was extracted by Sue while the others started to discuss more. We were a few feet away when Sue whispered. “I think I outed my pregnancy.”

“To whom?”

“The Moms.”

“How?”

“Fran was pouring the wine and when I asked for a bottle of water instead, she looked at me and just smiled and handed it to me.”

“How did that out you?”

“She handed it to me and said congratulations. I think I blushed a bit at that. Then she looked over at Margo and nodded her head.”

“Thought it was just me on the old age and treachery circuit?” I laughed.

“What do we do?”

“Were you ready to tell the world yet?”

A masked lizzy walked over to join us then. “Hello Thomas, Susan. I’m not interrupting anything am I?” She smiled knowing she was.

“Smart ass,” I replied.

“Better than a dumb ass.” She retorted with a giggle. “He sort of grows on you after a while” She walked closer leaned in, lowered her mask and kissed my cheek then stepped back. “I take it by the blush and the nods the moms discovered the secret that is not exactly a secret to the rest of Thomas’s harem.”

“I have a harem?” I questioned.

She ignored my comment and looked at Sue. “You cannot say anything to them, and they will let it pass for now, or you can let them in on the open secret the rest of us know. Because that water and the blush were enough.” She stopped to take a drink of her wine.

“It’s only the men who are clueless now.” She added.

“It is an open secret,” Sue said with some trepidation.

“You can bet they are dropping subtle comments to those three inside the house as they take the tour to firm up their suspicions.” I laughed.

“It’s not funny,” Sue said with a punch to my arm.

“Now you did it, the dads and Gus are on their way over to rescue you.”

“What do you mean rescue me.”

“You hit me so I must be at fault.” I laughed of course if you tell them before you tell the mom’s you’re breaking the code.” I laughed even more as they arrived.

“You okay there Sue?” Gus asked.

“He was just being his silly self, so I whacked him to help him resolve that?” She lied through her teeth.

“We gave up whacking him a long time ago. It didn’t help.” Emil cackled.

I saw the mom’s making their way with the three out of the house then. “Run, Hide, seek shelter,” I called out and pointed to the house. All the men turned to look.

“What did you do now?” Fred asked.

“They’re on a collision course and headed this way with a purpose.” Gus laughed.

“It’s not me this time who they are after.” I laughed and Sue turned red as she held onto my arm.

“Protect me.” She giggled.

I see your group of reinforcements is coming to help you with them, but they are all on the same team.” Emil added.

I turned to look and saw the rest of my housemates and then all the others coming to gather around. “I think we’re outnumbered.” I laughed just as the moms and the three came over and the rest crowded in.

“It seems we’re the last to know,” Fran said with what I knew to be false anger.

“I told them not to feed me beans for dinner.” I tried lame humor.

“You can be taken care of.” Margo laughed.

“It’s not you who is holding out.” Betty laughed.

“Obviously you have pieced it together,” Sue said as she turned my head to kiss me.

“What are we missing here?” Gus asked.

“Just the reason for the rush to complete the compound.” I laughed and Sue held onto me tighter.

Emil looked at us and then at the wives and around at the guys and then I smiled, as Sue leaned on my shoulder.

“Firecracker planning a nursery in the front of that compound?” Gus asked with a smile.

“She better be,” And that was how the five of us men ended up on the front deck drinking beer for an hour while all the women got to discussing babies, children, and grandchildren.

After we had enough beer to loosen us up. “What is happening with all these women? Gus asked.

“Can you handle the truth there Gus?” I asked, looking right into his eyes.

He looked away at the rest and then back at me. “Something is happening, and they all know,” he said.

“A lot of things have happened over the years. You know the one-tenth of one percent so I can trust you will keep this in that same light.”

“I have never broken the confidence of people I care for.”

“You care for me and all of the women here?” I asked.

“What are you saying that you aren’t saying? That damn Indian dancing in circles talk.”

“You would have likely figured it out at some point, I decided to open the door into my future and past. I did that yesterday with you since I was left alone on my own for a few hours.”

“Just what the hell are you saying?”

“That everyone of childbearing age except for the firecracker has at least one child of mine from my past and that Sue is having one now and the rest I am with will be soon also. It’s why we need the compound the size we do.”

He sat there and thought about it and then looked at the other three and back at me. “They all know about each other obviously and your parents know too is pretty obvious.”

“I had my come to Jesus’s meeting with them about it all.”

“What a meeting that had to be.”

“It gets better.” Emil laughed.

I nodded and then Fred started. “Seems his past is not satisfied with only the ones he has with them now.”

“What?” Gus questioned.

“One day when we have a couple of hours, I’ll have a get-together with all the men, and we can lay it out for you.”

“All the men?”

“Every heard of the work cuckold?”

“Even we Indians know about the rodeo, and I have been in this type of rodeo for a long while.” He laughed.

“I am part owner of the golf course here and we are responsible for draining the beer from the kegs. I have been doing that a glass at a time with my partner in the course at the clubhouse behind a locked gate.”

“Interesting idea that locked away from prying eyes.”

“I’ll see if we nine can escape for a beer or two then all in the interest of closing down the clubhouse of course.”

“You have four cuckolds?”

“I see your math skills are still as keen as ever.” Fred laughed.

“It’s not often that I am at a loss for words but if you’re offering, I’m good to go for it. All socially distanced of course.”

“Just so it stays quiet as everyone deserves their little slice of privacy.”

“I understand that, and I’ll not say a word about this or out any of them to any I know.”

“I thought as much when you didn’t tell me what you were telling me.”

The women started to make their way over then and I got up to pass out hugs as they were all masked again. It was fifteen minutes later when it was just down to the parents, my women, Gus, and the firecracker.

“A little more than you’re used to Gus?” Consuelo giggled.

“Lil girl, I was out debauching when you were not even a twinkle in your Daddy’s eye. It’s more than I knew or suspected but it’s not unheard of in the past of my tribe either.”

“Does that mean we should call him Chief?” Sue giggled.

“How you doing Chief?” I asked to back her up which had the other men laugh.

“Me and my big mouth.”

“Hi, Chief.” The Firecracker giggled.

He laughed and the others joined in.

I looked over at Fran, Margo, and Betty then. “You happen to mention how the house was move-in ready on the tour.”

“Come to think of it, that was discussed,” Margo replied.

“We’ll take care of them moving in,” Fran added.

“Those boys of theirs are so cute. And I am certain need some additional spoiling as only grandmothers can do.” Betty added with a smile.

“Looks like we might have to work on the fort” Emil added.

“You up for a small remodel and upgrade job there Chief?” Fred asked, with that the four of them left to head back to the fort.

“There’s a fort here?” Katie asked.

“Strategically placed so all four of the parents could watch me from their homes,” I replied then excused myself to head to the house to empty some of the processed beer.

I came out to find that I had been followed by the women to the house and they were all inside waiting for me.

“It’s so much more when they were all here,” Fran said after the others came back into the living room.

“You understand why Lilly was the one who kept most of the parts moving in this.”

“She was so special; I still miss her every day,” Katie added with a sad tone. I held open my arms and she walked into them and put her head on my shoulder.

“You’re passing those hugs out for all of us?’ Consuelo asked.

Katie stepped back and she moved in. “I have dreamed of you having me just like this and more.” She whispered and then stepped back as I passed out hugs all around.

“I need to get going,” Consuelo said and then she left.

“She has it bad for you,” Fran said stating the obvious.

“Everyone likely knows, she has a hall pass with the hubby. He has gotten to exercise his already, so she is waiting for this to end. No, I don’t know what she wants besides to use it before you ask.”

“Lilly really did your thinking for you?” Fran laughed.

“Shit.”

“You need the facilities again?” Margo snickered.

“She’s already got a baby with her husband.”

“You’s mean like me, and tamara Massur?” A smiling shelia questioned.”

“What’s one more caged cuckold to you?’ Mary asked.

“You’re no help.” I laughed.

“Make sure you invite him to the beer party at the golf course,” Mary added with a smile.

“How did ... never mind. I’ll ask her.”

“He’s having an easier time accepting things now.” Sue pulled her mask down, smiled, walked over pulled down my mask, and kissed me.

I heard the men returning as they were laughing about something when the door opened.

Gus came in then shook my hand and then hugged all the women as he made his exit the sound of the Indian starting and then driving off.

I turned to the parents then, “What do you think?”

“We’re going to have more fun with the fort update than he will with the compound,” Fred said.

“He will build exactly what you want to the standards you want it and beyond,” Fran said then.

“You know I stopped in to see the Trust Attorney the other day.”

“Did you?” she replied.

“I discovered a few fun facts and opened his mind.”

“Anything we should know about?” Margo asked.

“Nah, just that he led a pretty sheltered life and views you as his parents, after our talk, he’ll be looking more closely.”

“Have any fun with that reevaluation?” Emil asked trying not to smile.

“He was still pretty clueless it was his PA who put it together.” I laughed.

“Did he have anything interesting to add to it all after that?” Fran asked to give me the opening I was looking for.

“I was amazed at the amount. I was wondering why there was a three-million-dollars addition to my separate trust. It flowed into it after I had purchased the houses.”

“Funny how that happened. The CPA tell you that it was not part of their estate?” Fred asked.

“Had not discussed all of that with the CPA yet. Want to tell me why?”

“We don’t need it,” Vince replied.

“Was fun you dickering with us though.” Emil cackled then.

“So...” Fran cut me off.

“Needle pulling thread” She smiled.

“We’re not going to be eating beans and wieners anytime soon. Your Dad was the wiz at picking stocks. We all benefited from it.” Vince added.

“And how,” Emil added.

“You just use it to help build what you’re building and we’re all fine with it. Remember that we freely chose to do that.” Fred said.

“I tell everyone how truly blessed I am. You just added another layer.”

“You fill our lives with grandchildren and more grandbabies, and we will consider it an even trade,” Margo said as she came and hugged me.

They all came and hugged me and then moved to hug all the others. After that, we made our way out to the vehicles, and they waved as we left.

“They gave you back the money you gave them?” Katie asked.

“I looked at the paperwork values and there was a three million deposit to my trust in the latest one.”

“Why did they do that, Massur?” the ever curious courtney asked.

“I’m not going to ask them. We said enough about it. I’ll just take it at face value that my dad helped them have some financial independence and that I’m their son whom they all love,” It was quiet for the rest of the way home.

We pulled into the garage and Ann parked next to us. Closing the door, we entered the house and went to undress back in our rooms. The doorbell rang before I had started to remove my clothes, so I turned to go. I stopped when it was ringing a few times quickly again and went to my closet and picked up my weapon. Held it low at my side and then walked out to find all of them there dressed and waiting for me. We were in quarantine, and no one should be coming around to it happening who was not invited.

“I’ll get it. I saw the outline of a large black man through the windows of the door. The glass was cut in a pattern and just hazed enough so you could not see clearly.

I opened the door with my weapon held behind my back, finger to the side just above the trigger.

“Hello, can I help you?”

“Hello, are my mother and sister here?”

“I opened the door further and he could shelia and courtney then.”

“You are?” I asked.

“I’m Theo, and those two are my mother and sister behind you.”

“Can I help you with something?”

“I want to talk to them can I come inside?”

“No, you can’t. You can step back and lower your mask so they can see that you are who you say you are.”

“I think...” I cut him off.

“That would be a fatal mistake.” I replied pulling my hand from behind my back the weapon at my side.”

“You can’t threaten me with a gun.” He said with a raised tone and anger.

“I did not threaten you I simply informed you that you are not allowed in this house, and I will protect the women here. Now, what do you want?”

“I demand to talk to my mother and sister now!”

“You do not make demands; you ask nicely, then we will see. Since you seem agitated currently, just leave before you do something everyone will regret.”

He looked at me and then down again at the weapon in my hand. “This is not over.”

“No, I expect it isn’t. I closed the door, and he turned to leave.

“That was my son Massur” A concerned shelia came over to me.

“I figured it was.”

“What’s next Ann asked?”

“My bet is he makes a false claim, and we have a visit from the police in a short time.”

Let’s get things cleaned up and I’ll put the weapon back with the trigger lock back in. Then retrieve my documents.”

“Why, Massur?”

They are about to bring the circus to town as the saying goes. They have what he will portray as a kidnapping with the threat of deadly force to keep you here.”

Mary came over then. “I recorded it all on my camera.”

“Send that to your email account and any of the others.” I heard sirens in the background then.

“That’s the circus. Let’s get everything set and we can stand out on the front porch.”

We were all standing outside, then my weapon on the ground in front of me, the trigger lock in place when the first squad car appeared.

The Deputy came out of the unit with his weapon drawn shortly afterward. We all simply stood still our hands in plain sight and waited as he came forward.

“Hello, Deputy.”

“Hello, we have had a report of a man being threatened with a gun and a kidnapping.”

“Both are false, but you have to do your investigation.” Is the sergeant on his way here with the swat team?”

He stopped to look at me and the women. “Is that the weapon?” he asked as he saw it at my feet along with my identification card from the sheriff’s office in Washington.

“Yes, it is along with my Identification. The weapon is secured with a trigger lock we can step back when you direct us to.”

“Please do that.”

We all backed away, and he picked up the weapon and the identification.”

“Thomas McMasters Reserve officer in Washington state.”

“Yes sir.”

“Did you threaten anyone with your weapon?”

“No, I was defending my home and these women from an unwanted person who demanded entry.”

“That’s not the report we received on the 911 call.”

“I expect it isn’t. We have it recorded when your supervisor arrives. We won’t go anywhere until he does.”

Three more squad cars arrived then, and they broke us apart to ask out stories. Standard procedure when they wanted to ensure things were as we were stating them to be. We spent thirty minutes going over it all and then the Supervisor watching Mary’s video ended it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.