Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

I was awake when it was light out. I didn’t hear any noise in the house which with six women was unusual. I looked over at the clock and it was eight-thirty. I sat up and it was still quiet. My bladder let me know I needed to head to the bathroom, so I did and then took my shower and finished the rest of my ablutions.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the counter.

You were deep asleep, so we let you. We’re off to the Doctor for our maintenance. And Sue to get her test confirmed. We should be back before lunch. There is some breakfast in the refrigerator and just turn on the coffee machine it’s set to go.

Love you All of us xoxoxoxoxoxo

I turned the coffee on and dug out breakfast. It didn’t feel too cold, so I just ate it as is with my coffee. It was just after nine, I got my computer, took it out of sleep mode, and checked my email. There was one from Gus with a contract attachment. I downloaded it and then read his notes about how I wanted to handle expenses like the concrete, plan checks, inspections, and various subs that he would hire. He asked for a quarter million deposit to start. If Consuelo had not given her approval of him, I would have likely not put that much upfront. Over time it was going to cost all of that and much more. I’d ask for his banking info and have Katie or Mary work to transfer that to his account.

I read the contract over and he had added the single job issue in it along with the Profit and Overhead costs. There was a box to check for who would pay the subs and one for the fees and another for supplies not furnished. I would print it out and bring it along on Sunday to hand to him.

I shot him back an email telling him I would coordinate the meeting with him Sunday and to send his banking information over and we would have the initial deposit made into his account Monday. I finished and sent the email and then went and sat down and picked up my phone.

“Hello, Goddess of the plans.”

“You must be Thomas. Cece said you might call one day. I’m Javy her husband she is busy with Lilly now. I picked up her cell.”

“Okay, I’m getting ready to sign the contract for the house with my General Contractor and wanted to see if she wanted to come out to the job site tomorrow and meet with everyone. We will mask and social distance as necessary.”

“I’ll talk to her and have her call you back.”

“Thanks” We hung up.

It struck home that she had her daughter now even though she had told me. That and now her husband had a name and voice. The phone rang then.

“Hello Thomas, you called.”

“Yes, I chose Gus to be the General and wanted him to meet with everyone tomorrow at the site. I thought it would be good for you to meet the rest of them.”

“Katie is here?”

“She arrives at three today.”

“What time tomorrow.”

“I need to coordinate that still with the others. They are all at the Doctor together now.”

“I’ll not plan anything until I hear from you. Thanks for calling. Let me know.”

She ended the phone call, and I sat looking at the phone in my hand for a minute. Consuelo was no longer that little girl I had rescued. Funny how it took the phone call to make me realize the reality.

I pushed the button and heard “Hello.”

“Hello Mom”

“Hello Son, you still in trouble or need to tell me something more.”

“Not certain if it is trouble but I selected the General Contractor to build out the project and was going to have him, Consuelo, and the rest of us including Katie who arrives later today there to meet with him.”

“Who did you choose?”

“You know Gus, right?” I stopped and let it hang.

“Obviously you know we all know Gus and his wife from years ago. She died in a car accident, so he disappeared from our group before you came along.”

“He mentioned he knew you all was all. I don’t want to bring you out there to meet him if it was going to cause issues.”

“No issues, we all parted as friends after his wife died. You met him yet?”

“No, we talked on the phone, he has my Architect’s approval as she recommended him, and I chose to use him yesterday. I’m signing the contract and bringing it out tomorrow. We’ll wire him the funds to start as the General on Monday.”

“You let us know and we will all be there. Your women are a delight to get to know more on the phone. Can’t wait for this to be over so we get to see more of them.”

“Well, tomorrow is all social distance and masks likely.”

“They say if your outside you can skip the masks.”

“They also say it hits the elderly harder than the younger people. No reason to risk if we don’t have to.”

“That’s true I’ll ask the others what they want to do, and we’ll all decide once the time is set. Did you reach out to your three-baby mamas in Santa Barbara”?

“Baby mamas?” I laughed.

“What are they if not that?”

“True, just didn’t think of it like that was all. And I have not done that yet.”

“We decluttered the house of anything that we want from it. They can keep it or toss the rest. It’s only stuff at this point and I don’t see us going back to the house anytime soon. You make the call and invite them.”

“Yes, Mom.”

“You say that so well. Call us so we can be there tomorrow.”

“Yes Mom” She was laughing as we disconnected the phone.

I got up to go process some coffee and get a refill and then made it back to my chair. And hit the call button.

“Hello jenny”

“Hello, Master.”

“I’m reaching out to invite you and the others along with the boys to come and look at a house I own here and see if that works for you to move to.”

“When tomorrow?”

“I still have to coordinate a few things here so likely in the afternoon.”

“The boys still nap in the afternoon. Would it be all right if it was just the three of us this time?”

“You have someone who could watch them?”

“We have a live-in nanny actually.”

“I can understand that I am thinking of two of them once we start having the babies and move into the compound.”

“Where is the house in relationship to the compound.”

“Right next store. And I should tell you now that the three sets of other adults that live in one of the other houses view me as their son. Which will make your boys their grandchildren in their eyes,”

“How do you have six parents?”

“Think the free love sixties and what the married suburban white couples did to express their sexual freedom.”

“You’re kidding those six were swingers together and you were the result.”

“Actually, my mother and father died in a house fire where the compound is being built on. So, it was four sets of parents when I beat the odds and Mom turned up pregnant.”

“How long have you known that?”

“They kept it hidden between themselves. I only discovered it after my parents’ past and the others pointed me to a letter.”

“I’m sorry you lost your parents like that. But it fits this crazy thing we have going for you to have six parents. When you don’t think it can get any crazier it does.”

“That’s true, so the moms will be disappointed that the boys won’t be there but it might be easier for you all to evaluate the house without them.”

“Master, it could be a tar paper shack and your slaves would move into it to be close to you. We’re going to move there and work out whatever needs to be worked out once we are. Thank you for asking us to come tomorrow. I’ll tell the others and we will be there when you give us the time.”

We said our goodbyes and I sat back and wondered again about my past coming into all of this. I was drinking my coffee and reflecting on it when my phone rang.

“Hello, Master.”

“Hello sasha.”

“Jenny called me Master. She said they were coming down tomorrow.”

“They are, I have to meet with my General Contractor and the Architect. I’m going to bring all seven of the women I live with. My parents all six of them will be there and one set of them moved out of the house next to where we are building the compound. I invited jenny, patty, and eddie to move there. They are coming to see it. They are leaving the boys at home with the nanny.”

“Can I come out too?”

“Just you or the whole crew.”

“Me, Mama, and Carolyn. We’re still trying to keep the boys, Daddy and Unc safe.”

“He still working for the police department?”

“He had enough time in to retire so he’s at home all the time now and driving everyone crazy.” She laughed.

“Some would say for all of us that’s a short drive.” I laughed.

“It is but I would not have it any other way given the circumstances.”

“At this point neither would I even bringing all of my past into this new future.”

“So, you will call me later?”

“And then you can call the others to come to join us too.”

“How did you know I would call them and then ask you?”

“Old age and treachery.”

“Well, you are getting a little long in the tooth.” She laughed said goodbye and hung up.

I sat back and finished my cup and decided to make one more call.

“Hello, Thomas.”

“Hello lizzy”

“How are you?”

“Paddling as fierce as ever to just seem to be floating along.”

“That hard?”

“It’s a bit of a spiral now. I’m meeting the General Contractor and the Architect with the seven tomorrow. My parents, all six of them invited the three baby mamas as they are calling them now to move into one of the houses, I own next to the home we are calling the compound. They were coming and once they did that, they called sasha and she asked to attend with her mama and her auntie. I told her to call and invite the others from the office and that left only you whom I have not invited.”

“That is a lot of paddling and there is a story there about six parents when yours died in that fire.”

“Turns out my folks and the three neighbor couples we’re all swingers and I am the one-tenth of one percent that beat the odds and mom got pregnant.”

“If it was anyone else, I would say...” I cut her off.

“I beat the odds with Sue too.”

“Of course, you did. So, what time tomorrow as I cannot be the only one not there.”

“Call Tiff and get on their phone tree. I’ll call sasha and she will call them and then you.”

“That works.”

“So, all of your past and your future will be there.”

“Katie arrives this afternoon.”

“She has any idea what she is walking into?”

“She knows of it but seeing it all up close and personal like this tomorrow.” I laughed.

“You realize...” I cut her off again.

“That I am a truly blessed man. Yes, I do.”

“That was not exactly what I was going to say but it is also the truth. I’ll be there when I know what time.”

“Good, it should be a real eye-opening experience for my future and my past.”

We said our goodbyes and I got up to go process the coffee and get another cup.

I was back in my chair when the phone rang again.

“Hello, Tiff.”

“And good morning to you Thomas. I hear you’re having a reunion at the old homestead’s new compound.”

“They all went to the Doctor this morning and left me to my own devices.”

“Going to be quite the time there then. They will learn that when left to your own devices you are capable of a lot of mischief.” She laughed.

“It’s why Lilly kept such a tight rein.” I returned the laugh “Given that Gus the GC was a swinger with his wife and all my parents before I came along, I figured he could deal with it. All of you will be around the place at one time or another as it’s being constructed, I imagine. This gets Gus the lay of the land so to speak.”

“Yes, so to speak.”

“When does Katie arrive?”

“She didn’t call you and tell all of you?”

“Of course, she did I just wanted to ensure you were there on time to meet the plane.”

“She will call me before they leave. ETA is three pm give or take. I expect the rest will be home by lunchtime we will work it out who is going to come along for the ride once I know how much luggage and boxes she is bringing.”

“I’m going to stick my nose in your business. Take them all and bring a second car if needed.”

“Yes Mam”

“I’ll mam you.”

“Often?” I laughed.

“Once you’re on the path I am not going to let go of you until I am too.”

“With the three moving next store you’re in for some competition.”

“You have never not been up for the challenge.”

“That’s a true statement.”

“I’ll let you go and see you tomorrow. Love you.”

“Love you too, go play with Holy, Jesus, and Christ.”

“I will and am blessed by having them.” She hung up and I sat back to take a drink before the last cup got any cooler.

I was sitting with my hands folded fingertips on my first finger to my mouth recalling the past and evaluating the future when the phone rang again. The name for the number was hidden but I answered it anyways figuring I could block any spam call afterward.

“Hello Master, It’s eddie.”

“Hello, eddie.”

“I am calling to apologize to you.”

“We discussed it that weekend. I accepted your reasons and why and have let it go.”

“It’s about more than that.”

“More?”

“I convinced both of them to change the paperwork to lifetime revocations.”

“You know that is only good in relation to the Kappa’s and the Thirteenth Amendment trumps that.”

“I know and they know the point is that this is how we can work to end it without the world knowing of it all. Educated Black men enslaving Black women in perpetuity would set things backward.”

“Backwards sounds like in a movement.”

“I’m a progressive black woman who has championed those issues. I know that doing this is in effect rolling me back to the enslavement that I rail against. It’s what helps keep this silent.”

“I can see that.”

“Why the change in the revocations?”

“Foresight that in this instance was correct. Sons rather than daughters and my argument was that we would not have to convince you again when it was a Fait Accompli. It is effectively a Res Ipsa Loquitur and, in our case, the paperwork speaks for itself.”

“Law School Professor?”

“JD and Ph.D.” she replied.

“And the apology is for?”

“Changing this without your knowledge. It’s as bad as how we began.”

“You’re going to have to forgive me on this point. I have vowed with the past life to let the past be the past and not dwell in it when I cannot change it. I could be indignant at what you convinced them to do and what you did. At this point in my life, it is just the reality. Just let it go as I am not going to have an issue with it.”

“Just like that?”

“Think any of the ones who have revoked are going to demand their paperwork back to destroy it?”

A stuttering eddie said. “Nnnoo Master.”

“When you can live with the choice that you all freely made in your lives to do this, who am I to question that? This is not for you directly it is for your daughters so that you have a way to break the hold of this evil.”

“We have done nothing honestly in all of this and every time you don’t hold it against us.”

“I would say Exigent Circumstances but that does not directly apply to this.”

“No, that applies more to the criminal side which this truly is. But there is not an officer of the court needing to break down a door to stop it.”

“I am not angry or upset. I am going to expose some things for you that I do not wish to be discussed beyond the three of you. I simply need your assurance that you understand and agree to that.”

“Yes, Master I agree and I will have them agree before I say anything.”

“I know that you are aware that I live with six women and that later today it will be seven. You spoke with sheila and me together, so you know she is mine just as the three of you are. I also have her daughter’s revocation. What is key in that is that cortney and her mother shelia were part of the Kappa elites. Her mother was the Queen and her daughter is the Princess. The princess was naive and became a kitten and finally a cat.”

“How can that happen?”

“Planning and execution of that plan. You know the rules once a kitten always a kitten, Kappa princess or not.”

“I am stunned and never heard about it.”

“I don’t know any of the details beyond the surface. Just that is what was done and her father and bother’s failure to change anything after the fact.” I knew her brother likely never lifted a finger to change it but that really didn’t matter now.

“Why is her mother there?”

“She was never going to abandon her daughter. It destroyed her marriage and relationship with both husband and son. In that light do you believe I have any reasonable issue with your choice?”

“No Master.”

“Please allow them to reach out to you on their own. I have told you simply to help you when you’re living near us in the future.”

“You’re committed to that still?”

“You will meet almost all the people tomorrow who are involved in this. The men are staying home to watch the children.”

“I never thought it could go this far. Taking the Kappa princess.”

“The people working on this are playing the long game. I will let you discuss it with them, and they can fill you in.”

“Yes, Master.”

“I’ll call and tell you or jenny the time for tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Master.”

She disconnected and I put the phone down. I sat for a few minutes and then heard the garage door open. I was standing at the table when they opened the door and that walked over for a kiss each.

“Please go get our lunch from Reggie so we can go get comfortable,” Ann said.

I made two trips into the garage and back when they were all seated at the table glasses filled with our drinks.”

“This is a nice treat.”

“I didn’t have time to make lunch before we left,” shelia said.

“Why don’t we plan on ordering for dinner also.”

“Already done,” Mary said twisting her wrist like she was running a credit card.

“How did the maintenance go?” I asked after I had swallowed a bit of my sub.

“Maintenance is all accomplished and Sue is confirmed.”

“No others?” I inquired.

“You didn’t have lighting strike more than once last month it appears,” Sue said with a smile afterward.

“How was your morning?” Di asked.

“I slept in late and had breakfast after my shower.”

“Anything else?”

“I got Gus’s contract and looked it over. We will all meet him at the compound site tomorrow once we can select a good time.”

“Just him and the eight of us?” Mary asked.

“Obviously you know more than you’re letting on. All I can say is that you left me to my own devices, and this is what happens.” All of them started to laugh then.

“Sorry. We were just having some fun with you.” Ann said.

“I know, at this point, it is every woman from my past and the parents.”

“Whoa, that is more than we knew,” Sue said.

“Surprise.” Then my phone rang. Walked over and picked it up and answered the call.

“Hello, Thomas.”

“Hello, Katie.”

“I’m in the limo we’re about twenty minutes from the airport. Give me another fifteen to get everything loaded on the plane and the flight time is just over two hours and ten minutes.”

“So right around three PM?”

“Yes.”

“We will all be there. Love you.”

“I love you too Thomas.” She disconnected and they all looked at me.

“Who is all coming tomorrow exactly?” Di asked.

“It’s easier to say that none of the husbands or the children will be there.”

“Why all of the others, Massur?” a curious courtney asked.

“It is a good time for the parents to meet everyone involved after I discussed it. Gus was a swinger with my parents before I was born. His wife passed in an accident, and he left the group. You are all going to be around the compound over time with the baby mama’s as my mother called them moving into the house next store. Consuelo is the architect and part of my past and you know she has a hall pass so she is part of the overall group. Is there a problem?”

They all looked around at each other and then at me. Ann finally spoke. “You’re not worried about him knowing?”

“We cannot hide this forever and he is likely the safest person outside of all the participants and my parents to know first. Hell, he and his wife likely swung with all eight of my parents.” I laughed.

Then the giggles started with them except for sheila who just stared at me.

“Problem slave?”

“Never masseur you just are not finishing your lunch is all.” She smiled.

That broke the tension and once we were done it was a work party to get the house in shape. We finished up the cleaning then they all took another quick shower and got dressed to go to the airport. The towels went in the wash then and the sheets would go in after we returned.

We went into the garage and then it hit us. We had only seven seats available. I just told Ann to bring her car and Mary volunteered to ride with her. That crisis adverted we made our way out to Camarillo and the general aviation airport. No doubt Katie had flown from one this size in Seattle, I just had not asked which.

It had been a twenty-five-minute ride and we exited the cars and walked into the small terminal. “Hello, folks.” An older gentleman said.

“Hello, we’re expecting the charter from Seattle.”

“If you look out the window behind you it is on final approach. You can just see the lights now.” We all turned on command and the plane was there.

“They should taxi over in about two minutes after touchdown. He’ll stop outside that door.”

We walked over and went outside and waited as the plane touched down, rolled down the runway, and then turned and taxied over to the terminal. The engines spooled down, the door opened and there was Katie.

She walked down the stairs and into my arms. “I can’t believe I’m here.”

“You’re not in Kansas anymore,” I replied. I turned and introduced Ann, Sue, Mary, Diane, shelia, and courtney. Each got a hug from Katie.

“I can’t wait to go home with you all and get naked.” She smiled a huge smile.

They all just giggled at that and shelia walked over.

“We’s wants the Mistress Katie naked too.” And she kissed her. Which led to all of them coming back over to kiss her.

The copilot walked over and put Katie’s bags down and the pilot came with two boxes. “Thanks for choosing us to fly you here.”

“Thank you for flying. It was a great flight.” Katie said.

We took her things and headed out to our vehicles. They put the luggage and boxes in Ann’s car, and we left as we came with Katie in the shotgun seat. She had tried to sit in the back but shelia just looked at her and she sat in the front.

“You should have sat here,” Katie said looking at shelia.

“You just sit there Mistress it’s a short ride.”

“Is she always like that?” She asked me.

“I own her, and she wants it that way does not mean I decided on the particulars. I like eating regularly.”

“What?”

“She runs the house for us and inside Reggie seems to be a part of the house now.” I made a quick turn and smiled.

“Eye’s butter the bread he’s knowing what side it’s on” shelia added while the others just sat back and watched the exchange.

“You have your first project now?”

“My first project, I’m running the business still.”

“That takes a lot of time and effort?”

“Not exactly, what project.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.