Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

Lilly and I were sitting down and having dinner. She had a small box on the table next to her. It was our favorite Italian place. She had passed up on the wine with our meal but that was not unusual for her. She had this smile all evening as we continued to eat.

“You know I love you more than life,” She said.

“I love you beyond words,” Which was my standard reply.

“Any idea why I passed on the wine this evening?”

“I know you sometimes have some and other times not.”

She handed me a small, wrapped box. “I have a surprise for you I hope you enjoy it.”

“As they say great things come in small packages.” I slowly slipped off the ribbon and then opened the box. Inside was a home pregnancy test. I looked at it as I picked it up and there was a blue line present. There are a few times when I am caught short, and this was one of them. I looked at her and she simply nodded and smiled.

“You knocked me up stud, just like my mother always said you would,” I recalled her mother saying that to her one time as I walked into their home before we had married. Lilly and I had laughed about it on the date later that night. Of course, we had practiced knocking her up before I took her home. She walked down the aisle a vaginal virgin, not an anal one. It was a sad point that they had died in the accident after we returned from our honeymoon.

I stood up and walked around the table and took her hand and helped her up. “I’m sad knowing that we could not share this with them.” As I held her in my arms, she put her head on my shoulder.

“She told me when we were getting ready at the church that it would be okay for you to now,” She laughed.

“Your Dad mentioned that at the reception to me. Told me we were not as crafty as we thought we were,” He slapped my back and said, “He mentioned that he was not with your mother and her folks either.”

“I am going to miss them more now, they’re not being here for their grandchild.”

“Tonight’s an exciting night, what do you want to go do?”

“Would it be bad of me to see if you could get me a little more pregnant?” She giggled.

“You know I always like pirate movies and the thoughts of boarding parties. Yo Ho Yo Ho a wild wench for me.”

“I do enjoy being your wench for those boarding parties. You’re not worried?”

“What I worry?” I gave her my Alfred E Newman goofy smile from all those Mad Magazines I had read as a kid. She had seen me do that for years.

“We’re going to be parents.”

“Worried our children will try to do what we have done?”

“Children?”

“Boarding parties have a way of additional children showing up.”

We had been at our usual table off to the back of the restaurant we were standing up for a while as we talked so the owner came over. “Thomas, Lilly is there a problem?” He asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.