Covid Daze ~ the Journey - Cover

Covid Daze ~ the Journey

Copyright© 2023 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing adventure of being locked down by the pandemic and life throwing constant changes at you.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Nudism  

Life changed for the better and then took a turn stranger once Sue questioned whether she might be pregnant. Five of the seven women in the house did begin their periods over the next days. Mary and more importantly Sue did not. Once that occurred a trip to purchase the home pregnancy tests were next. I of course having taken care of the important part to that point remained at home and continued to work making the compound plans advance. It was additional bonding time again, so they took Reggie and returned with a bag full of tests. Optimistic that we would need them soon.

The test that Sue had required her to wait until the morning for the best possible results so there was no mad rush to the bathroom when they arrived, at least not for the test. I watched Mary, she was the one I was most concerned about currently. After the bathroom trips, I moved to the overstuffed chair and asked her to come and sit on my lap.

“Hi there.”

“Hi”

“Feeling like that girl in the old Willie Wonka movie. You know the one, right?”

“Veruca Salt, she wanted everything now.”

“They say patience is a virtue, but most people gave their virtue away.” I winked.

“You’re worried about me?”

“Always”

“I’m happy for Sue.”

“I know that’s not what I am worried about.”

“What do you worry about?”

“Everything and everyone.”

“You have it all here, why would you worry?”

“Because I have it all and have had it all before and then it disappeared.”

“We’re not going to disappear.”

“Even if you can’t get pregnant for a while?”

“Even if.”

“Feel any better?”

“I don’t know you want to feel me and see if I’m better?”

“You know I do, now is not the right time for us to bend you over. They have all been giving us the eye already.”

“Yeah, they all finish up in a day or three and then.”

“And then.” I laughed “It’s the race to second place.”

“You’re so bad?”

“Is being bad good or is it bad again? The slang all changes, and it is difficult to keep up.”

“You’re having difficulty keeping it up?” She snickered.

“My bad or does that mean my good?”

“It means you’re a nut.”

“Any particular type?”

“You’re an ‘ours’ nut?”

“An ‘ours’ nut?” I questioned.

“As in your ours and you’re not going anywhere else you nut.”

“You either?”

“Nah, I’m not leaving the sugar daddy.” She stopped turning to kiss me and then got up. “Thanks”

“I’m available 24/7 unless I am otherwise occupied.”

“Certifiably ‘our’ nut” She walked over to join the others and shelia made her way over.

“Think you’re going to be this happy next month?” I asked as she sat on my lap.

“You never asked but I have two already with courtney being the baby.”

“Son or daughter?”

“Son, Kappa obviously, sides with his father and we’re not speaking at the moment.”

“Ouch.”

“I will not get into the knockdown drag outs of it. He thinks she got what she deserved. Princess crap he had to live with and all. Never occurred he’s a prince in all of this too. Of course, he’s a prince of an evil realm.”

“I am happy you’re both here.”

“Why?” she turned to look right at me trying to look through me almost.

“Well, I’m eating better.”

“You”

“Hey, I’m the Master and Sugar Daddy you’re not going anywhere.”

“I really have nowhere else to go.”

“No Debbie downer here. I want you here, they all want you here. Never doubt that, ever.”

“We all have doubts.”

“Sure, and I’m more insecure than I let on too.”

“You?”

“I’ve had it all and lost it. Got the tee shirt too.”

“We’re a fine pair with all of them.” She laughed.

“I’m worried.”

“You. Why?”

“At the end of the month and if they are not all in a family way.”

“Jealousy?”

“Big green-eyed.”

“You want to wait on me and concentrate on them?”

“I’m an equal opportunity fucker and baby maker. We know when the most fertile times are now, and I’ll rest up as much as possible to ensure we get the best results possible.”

“Damn it sounds like a production job.”

“Well.”

“Stop, I know what you’re going to say.” She laughed and the others looked at her.

“Who would be your absolute next one if you could control it?”

“Besides you?”

“Besides me.”

“Di.”

“Why?”

“Her relationship with her mother is the pits now. Words were spoken that should not have been that can’t be taken back. She needs the gates of Rome experience.”

“And then?”

“Courtney”

“But we’re slaves.”

“She needs more hope, look at her and how she is all around Sue.”

“Wishing she could rub up against her and catch it.”

“Likely, but she knows better.”

“Does not mean she doesn’t want it yesterday.”

“True that. Ann or Mary?”

“Both”

“If I could that is what I would want.”

“You think it will work out that way?”

“Who the hell knows that they call it the human condition for a reason.” I shrugged.

“I’m getting the fuzzy eyeball from my daughter.”

“Yes, give me a kiss and let her make the pilgrimage to the sacrificial altar.” I got a little laugh, and a kiss and she departed.

Mother and daughter passed as courtney took her seat on my lap.

“Glad you could make it.” I laughed.

“I’m the alpha slave, mama came along for the ride.” She giggled.

“You tell her that yet?”

“Not exactly.” She turned her head and we kissed. “What’s everyone so interested in besides the obvious.”

“The obvious and how it affects all of you.”

“I spoke to Lizzy, and she was able to help me with an appointment even with all that is going on.”

“Going to take Sue with you or are all of you going to make a pilgrimage there?”

“When she does her test tomorrow and it’s positive then she should join me. I don’t know if they all need to prescreen checkups.”

“More things to discuss amongst all of you.”

“I doubt it’s one of your concerns.”

“You’re all my concerns but that part is beyond my expertise.”

“You handle it very expertly.”

“I’m the party side, not the maintenance.”

“We do enjoy it when we’re having a party there. It is some maintenance that is called for.”

“I’m sure the Doctor will find the humor in you calling it maintenance. Any other concerns with this plan of ours?”

“It feels like a frenzy with Sue pregnant even when you were not trying specifically.”

“I don’t have an answer on how to de-escalate an escalated ideal.”

“No Dad sayings to help make it clear?”

“Bare it and I’ll share it?” I asked.

“Not a de-escalation in that.” She giggled.

“Talk it over between you all and decide how to make it not feel like what it is you’re feeling.”

“We could try that. Do you think I need to be pregnant as soon as possible?”

“To validate what? Your hope is returned to you now. We will not know where this goes until years from now. This all might still be there or the weight of it will make it collapse under the independent scrutiny as more of the underbelly of all the beasts are exposed.” I stopped to let that all sink in.

“Movements are happening that are challenging everything. Those cats that chose to place you in this are going to adjust their plans accordingly and open new ways to attack it.”

“Did I act hastily in revoking?”

“Ask me in ten years. I don’t know the future and deal with what is on my plate in front of me. Are you worried that what you did will dimmish you and in that your mother?”

“I could never have had this discussion before I revoked. I did not see any way out and Mama didn’t either. I made a choice and I’m not sad I did that in any way. My life is more today being here and the bonus of slavery to a Sugar Daddy is not too difficult to accept.” She giggled again.

“Thought you would live in a polyamorous relationship with five other women and a slew of others in the wings?”

“That is trickier to assimilate. Just know that I’m at peace now.” She put her head on my chest and I leaned back. “You really care for me and mama?”

“I care for you all and will come to love you and her as we grow together. If we have children or not just all being in this family together is going to have that happen.”

“You’re not worried about...” I put a finger to her lips.

“I worry every day that I am all I can be for every one of you. Then I just stop and decide that you will have to accept who I am and what this is. The revocation is not binding in any way beyond what you can use it for against the Kappas. We don’t know tomorrow, yet I am going to plan for it without a guarantee of it. I want you as a part of my life with all of this and them. I can’t choose for you to be here day in and day out. All we can do is love one another and discuss what our concerns are.”

“And let you be the Sugar Daddy?” She giggled.

“And let me be the Sugar Daddy and the Daddy of the children we will all share.”

“When you say that you make me want to be a part of the derby.”

“That choice is yours I do not see the need but if you feel it then we will work to that end.”

“And that makes me not need to. I am content to let nature take its course.”

“I spy a few others that are awaiting their turn.”

“I believe the baby mama might want you next.”

“My goal is to always have all of you wanting me with my warts and all of course.”

“I haven’t observed warts; we can go looking for them soon. Now I’m going to relinquish this place with a kiss,” she did that then moved off.

Sue passed her and was in my lap, head on my shoulder, and just snuggled in.

“How are you feeling?”

“It’s surreal in so many ways. I’m happy, anxious, worried, excited, my breasts are tender and I’m horny.”

“Cum for me.” I held her tight, and she had to struggle to try and move. “Cum for me.” Her body tightened and then she shook as she came. “Look at the others now as they see you, smell, and have their sympathy with you.” In their minds, you’re cumming just because you’re so excited to be pregnant.”

“You’re a wicked man doing that with me and by that them when they can’t do anything about it.” She snickered.

“Oh, Mary will grab ahold of you once we’re finished here and I’m certain she will have us all together.”

“That is a benefit of the shot for her. Even though it’s still effective for a couple of months longer.”

“We proved that a one-tenth of a percent chance can get past a one-tenth percent chance. There is the fact that lighting strikes everywhere on the earth every day. Add in that just because they had their periods this month does not mean they aren’t pregnant also.”

“I never thought of that. What would we do if that were the case?”

“If that is the case then it’s the case. If it’s not, it’s not. An easy way to go crazier than we already are proving to be is to add in what ifs with all of this.”

“We’re crazy doing this aren’t we?”

“Do you think you’re crazy?”

“Nice try at the trap, no Catch-22 for me thank you very much. You’re not crazy if you think you’re crazy.”

“Only crazy I am, is about you.” I lifted her face and kissed her.

We finished and she stopped to look at me. “I’m nuts about you too. And I’m going to hold those nuts in my hand once you have talked with Di and Ann.” She kissed me again and then moved off.

Di was next as she came, bearing a glass of lemonade with her. “You have to be thirsty talking with us.”

“Thank you.” I took the glass from her, took a drink, and sat it down on the table next to us, on the coaster of course, well trained I tell you.

Di moved onto my lap and placed her head on my chest. “I just feel so safe and loved right here.”

“Glad to be of service.”

“Oh, you.” She giggled.

“How are you feeling about the talk you and your mom had?”

“I told you we agreed that we are both not going to discuss this and that again. It’s hard to let it all go. I know she is just being Mom, and her concerns include protecting me. Add you into the mix and I understand she feels insecure. Not that your anyone to worry about but she worries all the same.”

“If this helps, Sue is worrying already, and the baby has yet to be confirmed. It’s part of the job description.”

“I get it, I really do.” She snuggled closer.

“It will work itself out once you have the gates of Rome experience. Not that she will wait that long.”

“Speaking of waiting long?”

I lifted her chin to look at me. “I have no issue if you want to wait until you feel you’re ready. You know I am fully committed.”

“I just don’t want to make it feel like it’s a pressured event because Sue is.”

“Then do what makes you feel most content. I am not going to pressure any of you, don’t allow others or let you pressure yourself with this either.”

“You say that, and it makes me want it all the more.”

“Never doubt that I want you. Of course, shelia seems to enjoy more of you too.

“I don’t know what it is but she just.”

“Ask Rachel if she breastfed you.” I laughed.

“You’re so bad.” She giggled.

“Does that mean I’m bad or good? I can’t recall.”

“You’re much better than good at making me be so wickedly better than bad.”

“I like that.” She reached up, kissed and I helped her off my lap. Then reached over and took another drink, and replaced it as Ann made her way over to me.

She sat down and put her head on my shoulder. “I really like you holding me.”

“It’s growing on me too.”

“You’re so Dad.”

“Guilty as charged. Are you doing okay with all that is happening?”

“I should be more concerned or frightened, but I’m just not. It’s like all I experienced before had to happen so that I could be here now.”

“That’s deep”

“I love you deeply in me.” She ran her hand along my face.

“Like I am going to complain.”

“Not hardly” she laughed. “I have found a joy I thought I lost by being here. Even with all the twists and turns that have come with it?”

“Life is never a straight path.”

“Now who is getting deep.”

“Soon enough of course it all washes off if you can’t wait?”

“I’m okay waiting. Sue and Mary need you more now.”

“You’re awful observant.”

“Once I’m pregnant I’ll want you more and Mary is lost now.”

“Lost?” I inquired.

“She is wicked smart. She stunted her emotional and interpersonal skills with her nymphomania. Now she needs to build that which is more than using your intellect.”

“That’s more important than what you’re feeling now?”

“She’s my sister and I want her to be happy and connected with all of us. We all worry about each other and are learning to love in this setting.”

“That’s true.”

“You’re not worried?”

“What would you like me to tell you I’m worried about? Remember that I have had what is most dear and lost that. I’m rebuilding and in that revisiting the past that I believed was done. Silly me thinking I could do that, what is apparent is that it will be here in this future and added to our lives.”

“That’s a lot to worry about?”

“Yes and no.”

“I understand why the others want back in. I don’t know to what extent that will go. What I believe I know is that the seven of us are the primary family.”

“Who adds on with all of us in your mind?”

“Easier to say who does not. Lizzy and clayton, Tiff and craig, Consuelo and her husband I believe they are all locked to keep what they have. Penny and Carol are a family unit and unlikely to want to be more other than a possible father influence with their children. Add in sasha who is set but an unknown as to what she might like if we all agreed. The same goes for carolyn and tamra since they are connected to sasha obviously, then they all connect with shelia and by that courtney. Then the wild card is the three cats.”

“Why don’t you call them by their names?”

“Honestly, I know their names and made them stop using their cat names that weekend.” I stopped to ponder that. “It’s how I was introduced to them all I think and some of the residual feelings that they were out to game and use me.”

“Yet, sasha was part of it and you don’t refer to her as a cat.”

“We had the relationship before I knew she was the cat.”

“If they are going to reach out like you believe you think it might be better to see them as women just as courtney and sasha are than as cats. They do have children with you.”

“I don’t want to grow up.”

“Ha. How did that work for you before?”

“It’s part of the man of Destiny journey and when they come back into our lives. You need to think of them just as you do sasha and courtney.”

“You believe...” She put her finger to my mouth.

“They have nowhere else with all they have sacrificed and how they chose to make it permanent. Having sons makes the sacrifice feel unwarranted.”

“I know, I try and look past it, thinking that they will abandon the idea and this evil will all come crashing down. Until it does, they are not going to risk it.”

“Not when they have made the declarations. That act of sacrifice is lived as their day-to-day reality and not something they have to do over and over.”

“And all of you are on board with me having more children outside of our family?”

“Our family has part of that living it every day. If we said no, we would be hypocrites to who we are.”

“This is not the talk I thought we were going to have.”

“Worried I was going to press you to ensure I was next since Sue beat the odds?”

“Who said you didn’t too? Just because you had your period does not mean you’re not pregnant. Think lighting can only strike once?”

“I’m a bad slut”

“What?”

“Well, you know Sue and I took out pills together. And I would pop them out and give them to her to take.”

“You didn’t do...” She cut me off.

“Who has the mind fuck lock now? Add in that all the pill containers are gone.”

“I’m certain Mary would enjoy knowing you have me in that.”

“No, I’m happy enough to keep it between just you and me.” She leaned over, we kissed, and then got up “God that is so nastily wicked.” She giggled and then left.

I reached over and finished the drink, got up, and took the glass to the kitchen intercepted by Sue and Mary as I was coming out.

There were no words spoken, they just took the three of us, me in between them, to the bedroom and closed the door. I went to the bathroom; did what was needed and came out to each of them spread wide and inviting.

“Work on Mary first, we know you can beat the birth control already.” My mind went back to Ann’s mind fuck before I just went at Mary and was balls deep.

“Let’s see if lighting can strike twice then.”

The door remained closed and the three of us worked to exhaustion as I was always moved from Sue to fill Mary with my cum. It was working to beat her birth control since Sue couldn’t get any more pregnant. Finally, I was on my back between the two of them and just closed my eyes. The last thing I felt was a hand on my nuts.

We awoke later. I sat up in bed and wondered if I had dreamt or not. It was unusual that I could remember not remembering a dream. I got up to ease up the pressure and then turned the shower on. I was in and the door opened then a short time later Mary and Sue were in with me. We enjoyed each other as we showered and then were all done. I completed my rituals as they had left to complete theirs and I walked out into the living room on my way to the kitchen. I smelled cookies before I hit the kitchen and courtney was there with a plate of them and a glass of iced tea.

I sat at the table and simply enjoyed the view of the four of them as I ate the cookies and drank the tea. “Partner called earlier and wanted to talk to you when you had a moment,” Di said.

I had talked with her last when Sue didn’t start her period with the others. Di handed me the cell phone as shelia came over.

“Go sit outside and talk with her.” She just looked at me and then turned to leave.

I grabbed my tea and went out through the laundry room to sit in the chair. Took the phone and hit her speed dial number.

“Hello.” She said in a much quieter way than she normally did.

“Hi there, I understand you called earlier.”

“I did.”

“What’s up?”

“I’m frightened and scared.”

“What’s going on?”

“I’m losing you.” And she started to cry.

“I don’t understand. I’m not going anywhere.”

“But you’re not going to be coming back here.”

“I’ll be there from time to time.”

“Not to live, you’re going to stay there now.”

“I told you that was happening.”

“I know you did but I thought it was just you were working out your past so you could come back here.”

“I’m confused.”

“I offered myself to you because I want you. I knew you would not be in any place to take me up on it. I thought you were going to go there. Do whatever with the house and move back here. When you called the other day to tell me about Sue. It hit me.”

“I didn’t hide any of it from you.”

“I know, it’s all on me.”

“You’re stone cold.”

“I spoke to Carol about that after you called. Once it hit me.”

“How did you do that?”

“I have this thing called a cell phone and I happen to know the women you’re living with via it, well four of the six at least. Simply asked and got her number. Funny, she answered hers when I called.” She giggled a little. Giggles were better than sobs.

“Okay, you spoke to Carol.”

“We spoke as women who are lesbians openly and it got pretty deep.”

“Okay.”

“I asked her why she had a child with you. She said she wanted to be connected to you in that way. A part of you in her life every day.”

“I’m still missing something.”

“I’m missing you in my life as you have been for all these years.” She started to sob again. “I love you like a woman loves and a man she wants to have children with. I thought you would be back and now you’re not going to be.”

“You offered and I thought it was just pity to help me.”

“It wasn’t but I could not have you go where you were going then. And now you’re going to be gone out of my life other than the business.”

“I am going to make my life here now. You’re right.”

“Is it wrong of me to want to be a part of your life?”

“No more than it is my wanting you to be.”

“What do we do?”

“You realize that Lilly was the one who worked out all of these details.”

“Like when she told you to go help and hire me?”

“Exactly.”

How do we move forward?”

“You have a phone, right? And that phone has the numbers to at least the four of them?”

“You want me to call and ask them to join you?”

“You want me to go tell them you want to, and they call you anyways? I am just cutting out the middleman.”

“Chicken.”

“Looked in the mirror there miss cluck cluck?”

“Miss cluck cluck really?” She giggled. Giggles are better than sobs.

“Want to bet I am the last one to know?”

“What, I just told you.”

“Ha, you told Carol, who talked it over with Penny and Tiff and of course sasha since they are all in the office together. Who then used that marvelous device like the one in your hand to call these six.”

“They called all six?”

“I would bet on the speakerphone when they took Reggie out to get the pregnancy tests together.”

“Reggie?”

“They named the Land Rover after the butler voice on the GPS.”

“Then they all came back here and sat on my lap afterward to be comforted. When we finished, I took Mary and Sue back to the bedroom. The rest have a couple of more days before they finish.”

“Oh god”

“It gets better shelia sent me outside to call you.”

“I’m such an idiot.”

“Well, I’m clueless so you should fit right in here well enough.”

“You want me to come to be there?”

“Partner, I want you to be one of the partners here. Clear enough?”

“Really?”

“I have grown to love you over the years. Your stone cold and I don’t mean the lesbian as it appears you’re open to shelving her.”

“Shelving her. Ha”

“What you just want to use me to get to the rest?”

“No, I want to be with you, and if being with all of them is the way to that then I’ll suffer you and six willing women who are bisexual.” She laughed.

“Think I should turn around and look at the window in the door to see if they are watching?”

“You’re so bad.”

“They say I am better when I am bad and then it’s so good.”

“How are we going to do this?”

“Well, we will need a flat surface and...”

“Stop, Stop, Stop, what I meant is how do we move all of what is here there?”

“We don’t, for now just run it remotely if and until we start something new here.”

“In the middle of a pandemic?”

“Or sell everything, invest it, and decide later.”

“Now, I am going to stand up, I won’t turn around abruptly, so they won’t see me seeing them.” What you’re going to do is go call them. I’m certain they will send me on an errand for something we have to have and then they can put you on speakerphone and explain how you can come to be one of the co-wives, sluts, or slaves depending on what they want to call it.”

“I’ve never been a slut for cock.” She giggled. “Can I ask one more favor?”

“Like I could ever deny you.”

“Please call me Katie. I like it when you do that.”

“Well, when you wrap up all the business dealing you have with these six and when it’s decided what to do there. I’ll call you Katie. Until then you’re Partner. Fair enough Katie?”

“Yes, fair enough. Now get up so they can send you off and call me. And thank you for calling me Katie.”

“Bossy aren’t you.”

“Like you don’t like highly educated, bossy women.” She laughed.

“You are making my destiny much more of a pleasant journey.”

“You truly want me there with all of them.”

“Death and taxes now, Partner”

“Ever the romantic.”

“Did you miss my meaning?”

“I get it, I love you and promise I will love all of them too.”

“Just know that now I have to explain to Consuelo why she has to make the compound larger.”

“Such a sad thing. Love you, Thomas. Bye.”

I stood up and looked at the sky, time enough to give them the ability to get back into the kitchen. Turned around to no one looking out of the door and then walked back into the house to the kitchen.

They were all sitting around the table looking over the takeout menu when I walked in. “Whose turn?” I asked

“It’s shelia’s and she wants soul food the closest one is a drive; they won’t deliver so will you go pick it up?”

“Sure, any of you want to come along?” I was surprised when shelia said. “I’ll join you Massur.”

She went to get dressed and I headed to the garage to put on my clothes. She was out a short time later and we were in Reggie, out and on our way. I watched shelia play with the GPS and Reginald told us the way.

“Surprised you wanted to come along for the ride.”

“That’s young girl’s things to worry about. I’m your slave and what you decide is good by me.”

“I got that idea when you sent me outside after the cookies which by the way were very tasty.”

“Thanks, you Massur.”

“You can call me Thomas if you would rather.”

“I could and would if I was not truly yours. This way keeps it easier for me now. If we change things at some point we will discuss it, Massur.”

“Consuelo is going to have to enlarge the place again.”

“I won’t do that Massur. What you have is big enough now. Not everyone has to have their own rooms adults or children.”

“That makes sense.”

“They all gonna worry you having all the history with Katie. When is she gonna be here?”

“That’s the question, isn’t it? We just can’t walk away from everything there until we decide how to work that out.”

“That will hep them, you have them all full of babies and it’s not so much of a concern.”

“You one of the full of baby too?”

“You know I am, nature being what it is, we see. You beat Sue’s birth control so we knows it’s on me not you if things do happen.”

“Ann mind fucked me earlier.”

“What did she do?”

“Told me she played games with Sue’s pills. Of course, the pill cases are all gone now.”

“That’s nasty.”

“I’m only telling you because you won’t make an issue of it. No way to prove it or not. I locked the nymphomaniac that was part of Mary’s life in a similar way. This was Ann having some fun at my expense and not looking to hurt Sue.”

“Still nasty to make say that true or not. Only hurt comes from it.”

“You whisper to Ann and I will also so that it never is heard again.”

“But it is a great mind fuck anyways.” She laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.