A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls: Side Story 2 - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls: Side Story 2

by Jon Eugene

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Jane seems a bit different to Jim, her husband, after participating in a calendar photo session at Jon's. What will he find when they get home: a submissive wife or a dominatrix? Or, something in between?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Illustrated   .

It was a very quiet ride home for Jim Willis and his wife, Jane. The two of them had just left Jon Eugene’s photo studio after a several-hour long photo shoot involving Jane and a number of other girls. They were doing a calendar for Jim’s boss, a local heavy-weight businessman. They didn’t have far to go, but both were deeply involved in their individual thoughts.

When they got home, Jim drove the car into the garage. Instead of getting out right away, after Jim turned off the engine, they both just sat in the car.

“Was it everything you thought it would be?” he asked after a moment of just staring at Jane.

She looked down at her hands. She took a deep breath, held it for a couple of seconds, then let it out slowly. “Oh, Jim.” He had to lean towards her to catch her next words. “It was so wonderful! I felt so free in there.” Her voice caught on her next words. “I never expected that.”

“Didn’t expect what, dear?”

“That he would be so masterful. He made it look so easy.” She pulled the door handle. “I think I need to get this makeup off. It doesn’t feel right here.”

She got out of the car and stepped into their home. Jim followed her. He looked into the living room where he saw the babysitter asleep on the couch. Next he checked on the children upstairs in their bedrooms, and they were asleep, too. He quietly came back downstairs to his bedroom and looked in on his wife in the ensuite.

She was dabbing at her makeup, looking in the mirror. She was still in the outfit she had worn in her last picture set, that of a Halloween witch. She had traces of the green makeup the stylist had applied to her body, but she wasn’t trying to remove that, just the green and black makeup from her face.

Jim came up behind her. “I didn’t know you liked men to be dominant,” he said quietly, nuzzling her hair. “I thought you were the one who had to dominate.” He wasn’t all that much taller than her when she wore her heels. She hadn’t removed them, so he only needed to lean his body to bury his face in her black hair. “I thought you were magnificent!”

She turned to him and buried her damp face into his shoulder. “Those women were so young and so beautiful! How could I have thought that I could compete with them?” She sobbed, and Jim held her.

Eventually, she pushed him away. “Look what I’ve done!” she sobbed. “I’ve got makeup all over your shirt.”

He looked down at it. “It’ll wash, and if it doesn’t, it’ll make a great smock for the kids to use when they’re doing an art project at school. It’s no big deal.”

Jane took a cloth and wiped ineffectually at the stains her tears had left. After a couple more swipes, she glanced up. “Maybe you’re right,” she said. “But I need a shower to get all of this off of me so that I don’t stain the sheets.” She stepped to the shower and started it.

“Why don’t I go and get some wine for us?” Jim asked. Not waiting for an answer, he went to the kitchen and got the wine and a couple of glasses. While he was there, the babysitter came into the room, yawning.

“I guess it’s time for me to go home,” she said and yawned again.

Jim looked at her. She was a high-school girl who lived a couple of miles away.

“Could you stay the night? Jane and I had a bit of wine at the thing we were at, and I don’t think it’d be a good idea for me to drive you home,” he said.

She yawned again. “Sure, Mr. Willis. I’m sure my folks will understand. I know they don’t want me in a car with someone who’s been drinking. I’ll just sack out on the couch, OK?” She turned and wandered back to the living room and her little nest on the couch.

a-photographer-s-fantasy-sweet-calendar-girls-side-story-2-1.jpg

“That’s great,” Jim said to her retreating back. “I’ll make pancakes in the morning!” She waved to him as she walked around the end of the couch. Unselfconsciously she dropped her jeans and put herself down on the couch, giving Jim a view of her youthful charms. The light beside the couch shone through her thin t-shirt, putting her breasts in silhouette before she reached up and turned it off. His cock, which had been hard and semi-hard all night, lurched again in his pants.

“Oh, man,” he breathed. He opened the wine bottle, then picked it and the two goblets up from the counter. As he passed the light switch in the kitchen, he turned it off with his elbow. Entering the master bedroom, he bumped the door closed. He poured the wine, then stripped off his clothes. He sat, naked, in a chair in a corner of the room, sipping the wine.

Soon, he heard the water from the shower turn off. He went to the bath with both glasses of wine. He sat on the toilet seat, and as Jane stepped from the shower, he handed her a glass. She looked at it then downed it.

“Thanks,” she said. “I needed that.” She took her towel and began dabbing her body. Jim stood up, took the towel from her, and wiped down her back, then knelt to her legs. He made sure to rub the towel between the cheeks of her ass.

“Did you ask Samantha to stay the night?” asked Jane as Jim toweled her down. He murmured in the affirmative and she said, “Good. Then neither of us has to go back out. Can you pour me another one? I’m still thirsty.”

Jim took her glass to the bedroom and filled it. He turned to go back into the bathroom, but Jane was standing behind him, her hand out for her glass. He handed it to her. She reached out with her other hand and ran it under his cock, still half-hard from what he’d seen that night.

“Is this for me?” she asked with a little giggle. “I guess all those girls being naked would do something for most men. I know I was turned-on, too.” She rubbed him and he responded, his cock filling with blood, the ache of not being able to relieve himself returning with the tumescence. She walked into their closet. “I’ll be out in a moment,” she said.

He sat in the chair, and sipped the wine. He heard her rummaging around in the closet and he wondered what she was doing. She came out wearing another corset, black this time, with the lacings up the front. Jane wore nothing else, and her shaved lips pouched out a little. She came over to him, picked up her glass of wine, and sipped daintily.

“Why don’t we sit on the bed?” she asked, and pulled him gently to his feet. “I don’t want to play our little games tonight, Jim.” She sat down. “Just make love to me.”

Jim sat beside her. The front of her corset had pushed her breasts up and out, the cups straining to contain her. The material was a black duck canvas on the outside, with eyelets to hold the laces that constrained the outfit. Jim ran his hands up and down the coarse material, knowing that his touch was muted by the stiffness of the outfit but that the lining was made of a soft satin and would give Jane a thrill as he rubbed.

Jim left the bed to kneel in front of her. She spread her legs to accommodate his bulk. He ran his hands on the sides of the corset, sending a shiver down her spine. He reached to her back and grasped the cheeks of her ass, more bounteous than the thin young women on display earlier in Jon’s studio, and he pinched roughly. Still gripping her ass, he straightened up a little, leaned in, and he and Jane kissed, softly at first, and then with more urgency the longer their lips crushed together.

a-photographer-s-fantasy-sweet-calendar-girls-side-story-2-2.jpg

He abandoned her ass and brought his hands to the front of the corset. He pulled one lace, and the knot came apart, the laces pulling to the sides as she took a deep breath, and her breasts spilled from the cups of the corset, her nipples as erect as his cock. He leaned in and sucked one nipple into his mouth, tickling it with his tongue. His reward was the sharp intake of her breath, hissing between clenched teeth.

His hands were not idle, either. One hand cupped the breast he wasn’t sucking on. He brought his fingers to the nipple and pinched it. Jane drew another agonized breath. His right hand was working its way between her pouched pussy lips. She was not just damp but swampy with her arousal. He slid his middle finger over her clit and rubbed it lightly. Jane cried out. Jim glanced at the door and saw that it was closed. He hoped he had remembered to lock it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.