Grammar Lessons - Cover

Grammar Lessons

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: With their new friend, the barista Sari, twins Xander and Nessa demonstrate that grammar good and bad can't completely impede satisfying sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Present Tense

grammar-lessons-1.jpg

Xander’s cock was just long enough to penetrate Sari’s cunt, but not quiet long enough to get in as far as the sensitive rim around the glans. Poor Xander. Sari’s cunt lips could do no more than kiss the cock’s tip. Poor Sari, needing to be fucked, to be filled. She had her arms wrapped snug about Xander’s neck. Xanders hands moved gently but ineffectually up and down Sari’s back.

On her knees Nessa moved closer. Where to start?

Xander’s crinkled scrotal sac, so tender and sweet? Sari’s anus, the rim mellow and smooth? Xander’s stiff cockstalk, so urgently erect? The silky skin of Sari’s ass? Oh, Nessa wanted to do everything at once. But there was no rush. She knew eventually Xander would let go, releasing his hot cream, flooding the valley of Sari’s vulva, coasting down that stiff cockstalk and spreading slowly across the pods below. Yes, a finger here. Around. Back and forth. In. In deeper. Deeper. There. Now. Here it comes!

Past Perfect

Budding writers are instructed to avoid the flashback. Where to start? Where to start? Since first having spotted the cute barista at the Blue Coyote Cafe, Xander had been looking forward to the feel of her lips about his cock. He knew it could not be less than perfection.

“You think she blowjobs better than me?” his twin sister Nessa teased him.

“Shouldn’t it be better than I, Miss Grammar Maven?”

“Ha! Do you even know what a maven is?” Nessa fairly spit, just before blowjobbing lucky Xander halfway to heaven.

grammar-lessons-2.jpg

The barista Sari, with enthusiasm befitting a rookie cocksucker and the expertise of a pro, took him the rest of the way and more.

Split Infinitive

“No way!” Sari insisted, but Xander was persistent and with Nessa help, he eventually coaxed the girl to agree.

“Too big, too big!” Sari wailed.

“It’s not even in yet,” Nessa informed her.

“It isn’t?”

“Not all the way.”

“She’s so tight,” Xander told his sister. So fucking tight.”

“He’s going to— He’s going to—”

“He is!” Nessa declared.

To finally, fully, unreservedly come in the sweet hot suck of her lovely little asshole took Xander’s breath away.

grammar-lessons-3.jpg

Dangling Modifier

Having come in Sari’s cunt and mouth and ass, Nessa knew Xander was wiped out.

Nessa pointed out that it wasn’t she who’d come.

“We can fix that,” Sari told Nessa.

grammar-lessons-4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.