The Tempest Tamed - Cover

The Tempest Tamed

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbles Orchestra

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After a surprisingly onesided battle, a druid tribal leader Keyleth is imprisoned by the mysterious warrior Otohan Thull. She doesn't know what Thull's plans are, but she is determined to find out and so begins a game of cat and mouse, where the power dynamic between the two women shifts and changes rapidly. While this story is originally fanfiction, one does not need to be familiar with the source material to understand the story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

For a while, they stood in the living room. Just the three of them, not knowing how to begin or what to say. Keyleth decided to break the tension by pouring some wine for everybody and within a couple of minutes they were deep in conversation.

They discussed Thull’s ideas about what freedom meant and Keyleth had to admit, that after she better understood Thull, she saw why Thull thought like that. She also somewhat agreed about the general idea, but not about the execution though.

“If you want to bring about a better world, why does it always have to come through murder?” she asked suddenly.

“Well, because the old and powerful will always fight change. That is the nature of mortality, the constant battle against itself. That is how we move forward, how we become people, civilizations and empires. Our fight is not for any empire, but for freedom.” said Thull.

“Do you truly believe that still?” asked Keyleth raising her eyebrow. Thull frowned and didn’t reply. Keyleth saw that she was deep in thought, contemplating something.

“Well, I for one am here just for the money. Lofty ideas were never something I could afford.” Stalagor chimed in. Keyleth smiled at him. He may be many things, but a thinker he was certainly not. Never mind, she didn’t want him for his brain anyway.

Thull was still silent, sitting on her cushion, lost in herself and her contradictions. Keyleth smiled and sitting down next to her, gently kissed Thull’s neck. “Where did you go, Snowtops?” she asked. Thull didn’t reply, just smiled and touched her freckled cheek before giving her a long, wet kiss on the mouth. Keyleth felt her skin tingling with excitement. They were kissing in front of him. She glanced at him and noticed he was already getting hard.

With a playful laugh, she tackled Thull to the ground and in a storm of touches and kisses started to undress her. Thull did the same and now both women were fighting for who will be naked first. “First you watch.” said Keyleth to the dwarf with a spark in her eye as she moved down towards Thull’s burning nethers.

She gently kissed Thull’s wet pussy, before sticking her face to it in feverish activity. Her tongue licking, penetrating, sucking as Thull’s moans filled the room.

She entered her with two of her fingers, her little finger gently irritating her tight asshole. Thull’s hips moving in tandem with her, thrusting into her kisses and fingers, she knew that Thull was close.

Keyleth glanced up and saw Stalagor untie his pants, his girthy cock, rock-hard, jumping out of them as he slowly stroked himself. She winked at him, putting one of her hands to her wet, leaking pussy and playing with herself. She felt, almost instantly her pleasure pulsing through her, she was so close, only after couple of strokes. She loved him watching her as she pleasured Thull.

Suddenly Thull started shaking, the force of her orgasm brought even more pleasure to Keyleth, as she continued her work, strengthening Thull’s climax while approaching her own. Thull grabbed her head, pulled it towards hers and kissed Keyleth. So passionate, so full of affection, Keyleth stroked herself once more and started shaking as well. Her pleasure rocking her body, she laid down on Thull, moaning softly in her ear.

“Well, let’s start this then.” whispered Thull, pulling Keyleth to her feet and shoving her to the bedroom. She ordered Stalagor to follow them and sat down on her desk, watching Keyleth and Stalagor kiss passionately in front of her.

The kiss was different. His beard was prickly but not in a too uncomfortable way. It was interesting ... new.

Keyleth immediately dropped to her knees and grabbing his cock she gave a long, thoughtful kiss to his hairy balls. He moaned silently as she stroked him, putting his balls into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue.

He couldn’t hold himself anymore and grabbing her hair, he pulled her away from him. Keyleth opened her mouth and showed him her tongue as he entered her mouth. He immediately felt her tongue, circling, hugging his cock as she bopped her head back and forth, mothing along his length, shoving him ever further into her throat.

Keyleth felt tears forming in her eyes as his thick, dwarven cock touched the back of her throat. It was full of pleasure as she made all the sounds a good whore should make during this. It wasn’t difficult work, or a chore as she sometimes thought about this, instead, she started to truly enjoy herself while doing this. It seemed submissive, but she had all the power here as he could barely stand anymore from the intense pleasure she gave him. She started playing with herself.

Thull watched, sitting on her desk, pushing papers away from her as Keyleth pleasured the dwarf with her mouth. She felt her arousal dripping from her and despite her recent ecstasy, she began to touch herself, gently rubbing her clit as she heard Keyleth make all those sounds, with her throat full of dwarven cock.

With one hand Keyleth played with herself, the other one grabbing Stalagor’s firm ass. She felt his cock throb within her as his climax approached. He suddenly retracted his member and grabbing Keyleth with his mighty arms, he pushed her face down as she stuck her ass upwards, revealing her wet, aroused pussy.

She felt his rough fingers caress her sex, sliding along her outer lips and spreading her juices around and she moved her hips slightly, to show her readiness ... her need. Soon his throbbing, girthy cock knocked gently on her gates, then slid once more along her nethers and touched her clit. The dwarf started repeating these motions. Knock, slid, touch. It was intoxicating and before she knew it, she started to moan softly as she bit her lips.

Suddenly the motion stopped. The dwarf knocked on her gates once more, but this time, pushed it. Her flesh parting with joy, accepting, stretching around his girth. Her eyes went wide, she almost screamed at the surprising intensity of the pleasure as she felt him inside her, slowly sliding, stretching her tight pussy.

Soon she felt dwarf’s hips reach her with a soft clapping sound. He was deep. Not so deep, that it would be painful, but deep. She felt split open with his girth and when he started slowly moving in and out, gently just by a couple of inches, she immediately felt the waves of built-up expectation change into pleasure and hit her so hard, she could barely breathe.

She rose up to her elbows and looking up noticed Thull, on the table just before her. Her legs spread as she watched closely, her fingers deep inside her, her hand on her breast. She knew that expression. Thull was about to cum from watching this. The simple realization made Keyleth cognizant of her own, impending climax.

The dwarf’s thrusts were now relentless. Measured, stable, methodical. She lay her head on the ground once more, as she felt his hand grab her ass. She reached up, only to have her hand seized by him and put behind her back. That was the moment she climaxed. Shaking violently, convulsing and screaming with joy. The dwarf let her have only a few moments of respite before he resumed his relentless rhythm with even more fervor than before.

He is really giving it to her, thought Thull as she watched Keyleth cum again. She looked helpless, if not for her eyes. Looking up at Thull. So fierce, so hungry for every drop of pleasure. Thull’s fingers quickened their pace around her nethers.

Keyleth felt his pace quicken. She came three times already, one hand behind her back, the other massaging her clit as the dwarf pounded her with unquestioning rhythm as some sort of machine. She almost didn’t hear her own screams of joy, although she was sure anyone standing outside Thull’s chambers could. After only a few strokes she felt her vagina adjust to his thickness and while the stretched feeling stayed, it was more pleasurable now, than at the start.

Her mind was both sharp and numb. Numb from pleasure, sharp in asking for more. Suddenly she felt Stalagor’s hand slap her ass. The sharp sting of pain mixed with her pleasure, he was close. It took enormous effort of hers, to put herself back on her elbows, so she could look back at him. Their eyes met. She smiled in between her moans and felt his cock stiffen at that smile.

Such fire in her eyes, such fire in her loins, thought Stalagor. The green of her eyes entangled him. Plucked his mind from his body and thrust it into a dark forest of desires he couldn’t comprehend. The enormity of her lust, of her beauty and her strength. He was her servant now, he thought. He quickened his pace once more, his climax swiftly approaching. He let go of her hand and grabbed for her hair instead.

She saw the insanity of his orgasm build up in his eyes as he grabbed for her hair, and she understood. She licked her lips. With a couple of final thrusts, he suddenly exited her and pulled her hair towards him simultaneously but she was ready. She almost plunged at his cock, now wet with her juices and stuck it into her mouth with all its girthines. Only a couple of strong thrusts later his white, hot semen spilled into her throat and out of her mouth. She tasted it and smiled. It was citrussy and not at all unpleasant. He came prepared, she thought as she milked the last droplets of his ecstasy from him.

Stalagor held her head with both of his hands and just breathed. His sweat ran down his chest and dropped onto the floor. He was pleased that she enjoyed it so much. He was pleased that Thull enjoyed their performance as well. But most of all he was pleased that Keyleth liked the taste he prepared for her. He sat down at the edge of the bed. Tired, but not spent. He was still aroused but he needed some time to recover. Keyleth, as it was, had other plans.

She grabbed Stalagor’s shaft and focused. It was just a simple restoration spell, but it was a while since she had to cast it last time. Within a couple of seconds emerald green glow spread from her fingertips, to his member and slowly over the entirety of Stalagor’s body. He was hard before the glow faded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.