The Tempest Tamed - Cover

The Tempest Tamed

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbles Orchestra

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After a surprisingly onesided battle, a druid tribal leader Keyleth is imprisoned by the mysterious warrior Otohan Thull. She doesn't know what Thull's plans are, but she is determined to find out and so begins a game of cat and mouse, where the power dynamic between the two women shifts and changes rapidly. While this story is originally fanfiction, one does not need to be familiar with the source material to understand the story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Sitting behind her desk Thull tried once more to concentrate on the papers before her. There were reports from her spies across the continent, her preparations of training for the next day, supplies in the camp and other, even trivial matters.

She read the same line for the third time, still not registering a word of it, before scoffing and pushing the papers aside.

Keyleth just left the bathroom, her flowing shirt sticking to her damp skin. She noticed Thull at the table “Did something happen?” she asked, drying her hair.

“No.” replied Thull.

Keyleth frowned “So we are keeping secrets now, again?”

Thull let out a heavy sigh, thinking how she could avoid the truth, but nothing came to her. “I was just thinking ... you know, what if you are right?”

Keyleth frowned again. She has never seen Thull behave like this. Was she afraid? “Right about what? She asked, sitting down on the bed in front of Thull.

Her open shirt rose up as she sat crosslegged, revealing the moist puff of red hair in her loins. There was something about the way she did that made Thull choke up. It was so casual, so comfortable ... so safe.

Keyleth didn’t even notice her nudity. Only when Thull made a note of it, did she realize it, but she didn’t move, she was comfortable.

“Well I was just thinking ... if Daleth fucks this up, or if there is something he isn’t telling me...” Thull was clearly nervous “If it would be safe here, you know?”

That took Keyleth by surprise. Was Thull about to suggest, what she thought? She didn’t say anything, just listened carefully.

“I was just ... maybe it would be good to be somewhere else ... for safety.” said Thull.

Keyleth smiled “I could take us away any time.” she said.

Thull put her face in her hands. How could she forget? “Of course you can, I am stupid.” she said as she got up and walked over to Keleth on the bed, putting her head into Keyleth’s lap. “I am sorry Keyleth. I don’t know what’s happening anymore ... it’s all just so stressful...”

Keyleth played with her white hair, soothing Thull almost to sleep. She felt it too, that sense of unease, hiding beneath their shared comfort. It came both from outside and within. The slow realization that this little slice of paradise she found in these chambers would come to an end. She saw herself, back in Zephrah, caring for her people ... with Thull by her side. She shook her head. In all of her fantasies and all the depravity of the past months, this was the most surprising image her mind created so far.

“Let go of these thoughts, Snowtops. Let’s just be. Here. With me.” she said as she massaged Thull’s head.

“You are right, Keyleth,” said Thull “We should enjoy what we can.” Thull gave her a faint smile. “Besides, tomorrow evening, we have a quest.”

Keyleth inhaled sharply. Tomorrow? She smiled “I am looking forward to it.”

“Me too, Keyleth.” Thull was very curious about what was going to happen.

The rest of the evening they spent in quiet conversation, both slowly making peace with their growing affection for each other. It was becoming too much to ignore.


Her desire brought arousal, that brought anticipation and that brought nervousness. Keyleth was laying in Thull’s bed, aroused and nervous, forbidding herself from touching her sensitive spots. She felt like a tangled mess of anticipation, both excited and fearful about what is going to happen tonight. She hasn’t been with a man since her lover died ... she frowned and focused, pushing these thoughts away. She feared that this might bring more memories to the surface, but at the same time, she was unwilling to give in to her fear.

She had to do it both to move on and to free herself from doubt and fear ... and her reliance on the approval of others. She only wished for approval of Snowtops these days.

The wait was becoming unbearable, her anticipation sending shockwaves through her body. She was just thinking, that she should go for a walk when the door to the chamber opened and two figures stepped in. Thull and Stalagor, both smiling.

Keyleth allowed herself a faint smile as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.