The Tempest Tamed - Cover

The Tempest Tamed

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbles Orchestra

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a surprisingly onesided battle, a druid tribal leader Keyleth is imprisoned by the mysterious warrior Otohan Thull. She doesn't know what Thull's plans are, but she is determined to find out and so begins a game of cat and mouse, where the power dynamic between the two women shifts and changes rapidly. While this story is originally fanfiction, one does not need to be familiar with the source material to understand the story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

They gave her only a simple burlap cloth to cover herself with, presumably trying to humiliate her. She fashioned it into a small, simple dress of sorts, making a sorry attempt to preserve her dignity. Her knees shook, and her breathing became shallow and panicked. She felt weak and powerless.

No, she thought, clenching her fists. She was the Tempest! A powerful leader. Her dignity came from within, from her power and her will and she would not be so easily broken.

When the two guards arrived to escort her, she walked with the poise of royalty, holding her head high. They brought her to another room, carved into the rock, with a simple chair bolted to the ground. She was seated upon it, her hands shackled behind her back and chained to the floor. She scoffed and crossed her legs. Shackles or not, she would remain a leader and hold her head high. The guards left her there, sitting in that chair, and time seemed to slow to a crawl.

Keyleth scanned the room countless times—the uneven, carved walls, the table in the corner, the layer of dust on everything. She felt as if she were becoming a part of the room, blending into the dust. Finally, just as she thought they might have forgotten about her, the door behind her opened, and two figures entered. It was Otohan Thull and the witch, Temult.

“Are you ready for our little chat?” Otohan asked cheerily. Temult remained silent, raising her eyebrows at Keyleth’s display of pride despite the conditions. “So Tempest, will this be easy and quick, or do you want to keep us here all day?” Otohan continued, unbuckling her weapons belt and throwing it, along with both blades, onto a small table in the corner of the room.

“What are you doing, Thull? We don’t need her,” Temult exclaimed.

“You are wrong, Temult. They will come looking for her. We need information, we need to be prepared,” Thull responded, rolling her eyes. “Why don’t you do your thing while I speak to our little gust of wind over here, alright?”

Temult scoffed and focused her unsettling gaze on Keyleth. Something about her gaze sent shivers down Keyleth’s spine. Those piercing eyes calculated and examined every muscle twitch, every movement. No, this was something else. Keyleth didn’t want to show fear, but this woman scared her.

“How many of your little tribesmen will come to save you?” Thull asked. Suddenly Keyleth felt a strong, focused malevolent force enter her mind. It was Temult, trying to extract the answer without Keyleth needing to speak. She closed her eyes and focused, relying on her mind and willpower, she concentrated all her energy into a single point, imagining it as a spear, and thrust it against the intrusion. Two minds clashed and pushed—one trying to enter, the other resisting.

“How many tribesmen are in the desert?” Thull’s question reached Keyleth from afar as if Thull were trapped in a storm and her voice was carried away by the winds. Keyleth focused even harder. Temult screamed in her head, attempting to breach her thoughts, attacking and retreating repeatedly. Keyleth desperately fought to resist. After what felt like minutes of this mental battle, with Temult growing weary, Keyleth opened her eyes and, with one mighty push, managed to completely expel Temult from her mind.

Temult staggered, her eyes wide with surprise. She glanced at Thull and shook her head. Thull looked at Keyleth with surprise and ... delight? “We will do it the old-fashioned way then, don’t worry, Temult. I will manage,” Thull said with her sinister smile. “Leave. This is my project now.”

Temult scoffed but turned on her heel and left the room. Once she was gone and the door closed again, Thull turned to Keyleth. “You don’t even know how happy you just made me. I’ve wanted to wipe that smug look off her face for such a long time, and here you are, you have accomplished it already, only on your second day with us.”

“Let me go, Thull,” Keyleth pleaded.

“You know I cannot. But that doesn’t mean our time here has to be unpleasant,” Thull sneered, touching Keyleth’s cheek with her fingertips. “But this room just won’t do.”

Thull smiled that sinister smile of hers and went to call the guards. Keyleth felt like she had just bought herself some time. Maybe enough to find out more about her captor and use it ... somehow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.