The Tempest Tamed - Cover

The Tempest Tamed

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbles Orchestra

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After a surprisingly onesided battle, a druid tribal leader Keyleth is imprisoned by the mysterious warrior Otohan Thull. She doesn't know what Thull's plans are, but she is determined to find out and so begins a game of cat and mouse, where the power dynamic between the two women shifts and changes rapidly. While this story is originally fanfiction, one does not need to be familiar with the source material to understand the story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Weeks have gone by. Weeks filled with minutiae and disillusionment. Of course, Keyleth still found her pleasures where they offered themselves to her. Lathiel was especially eager in this regard. But nothing was more desired by Keyleth than just to be with Snowtops.

A plan started developing in her mind. It started as a half-joke, but soon it completely captured her mind to such a degree, that she couldn’t stop thinking about it and had to admit to herself that it is truly something she wanted to do. She didn’t tell Snowtops, not until she would be absolutely sure, but every day pushed her further and further to a decision, she would find unthinkable just a couple of months ago.

Even now she thought of it, even as she rode on top of Lathiel, feeling his manhood deep inside her, even with her pleasure she had only her new plan in mind. She knew, that this would be their last sex for quite some time if she actually commits to it.

She caressed his cheek and rode even harder. Filling the room with her moaning and the sounds of her wet, gripping pussy.

When it was all over, before he left her, breathing heavily as she lay on her desk. She gently grabbed him by his neck and gave him a long, wet kiss. Not one of passion, she was saying goodbye, even if he didn’t realize it.

She then returned to her work, cleaning herself of his seed with a simple spell.


It was late in the evening when she came up to her house. Snowtops and Navari were straining in the grove and Keyleth watched them for a while. How their bodies glistened in the setting sun. How they mimicked each other’s movements.

Navari was a bit more measured, and precise. It was clear she had little true combat experience. Snowtops on the other hand moved with the efficiency and speed of a true killer. They both had something graceful about them.

After a while Keyleth approached them, showing them a bottle she bought in the village. She had plans for tonight.


After dinner, as they drank the wine together in Keyleth’s kitchen, her thoughts drifted back toward her plan, her idea that even now, when she already decided, she still wondered about.

She didn’t notice the two women giving each other a sign and slowly approach her. She felt their kisses on her neck, their wandering hands on her body as they slowly undressed her. She suddenly felt acutely aware of her body, as it stood firmly in their grasp. As they caressed it, kissed it, pinched it. The feeling was so strong she almost doubled over, but she held herself.

Before she could say anything on the matter, she was on her back, with her legs spread and ass pushed upward, and with two gorgeous women between her thighs as they started slowly building the mountains of her pleasure.

“Just ... be gentle tonight, please.” she whispered when the felt the first kiss reach her sensitive clit. What followed was an avalanche of slow, sensual activity as the women alternated between gently kissing and licking her pussy, rubbing her clit and focusing on her inner thighs or her breasts. Occasionally she would even feel a finger circle her tight, pink ass, but never did it enter. It was long and very generous and when even the final peak was achieved when her pleasure awarded her with lust and energy, she was already covered with perspiration, the sweat dripping down her thighs as she breathed heavily.

“You can be rough with me if you wish, Tempest.” squealed Navari when Keyleth, in a fit of lust, grabbed her nipple and squeezed.

That was all it took. Keyleth, together with Thull, grabbed the young tiefling and forcing her to hold her legs in the air, they started doing their magic on her. It was like a competition of who can make Navari scream the most. Her overflowing pussy, her tight ass, her breasts, her mouth, all were assaulted in a flurry that made her feel as if it all happened at the same time.

Her screams of divine agony were silenced only after Thull sat on her face, moving her hips around on her tongue. Keyleth continued to assault Navari’s pussy with her three fingers as she sucked on her clit, making her shake in an almost constant climax.

She looked up and saw that Snowtops was watching her very closely, as she approached her own peak of pleasure. Without stopping, Keyleth reached her hand out and pinched Thull’s left nipple. Not gently, but with force. Snowtops rolled her eyes up and shook in an instant flow of orgasm. The shakes that took hold of her spread her juices all over Navari’s face, but the young woman was in a world of her own, a world where she only wanted to drink Thull’s juices.

After a couple of minutes of this, when they were all finally spent and spread out on the carpet, Keyleth’s hand searched for Thull’s, found it and locked fingers with it. They both smiled at that, both just looking up, enjoying the peace of that small gesture.


It was a few days later when Keyleth finally decided. She asked Thull to follow her and lead her to a little pond, hidden in the woods at the foot of the mountain. The pond was fed by a small waterfall from a mountain spring, its water was cold and clear and beautiful. In the heat of the summer day, it was an ideal retreat for the two of them. She made sure that they would be alone here today, taking extreme care to prepare everything. A small blanket awaited them, with little light food and some towels. Everything was prepared.

But before getting to it, before even eating or sitting down on the blanket, she got nervous. More than she was used to back in the day, which shocked her, because since rediscovering her lust, she felt more safe and sure than ever before. So instead of starting the conversation, as she planned to, she gave Thull a little kiss and headed toward the pond.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.