The Tempest Tamed - Cover

The Tempest Tamed

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbles Orchestra

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After a surprisingly onesided battle, a druid tribal leader Keyleth is imprisoned by the mysterious warrior Otohan Thull. She doesn't know what Thull's plans are, but she is determined to find out and so begins a game of cat and mouse, where the power dynamic between the two women shifts and changes rapidly. While this story is originally fanfiction, one does not need to be familiar with the source material to understand the story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Keyleth’s vision slowly returned to her, the images before her still being just a series of blurs. She saw Snowtops, knocked unconscious by the heavy door she lay under. Ludinus, freeing his mouth and uttering an arcane incantation as Keyleth reached her hand out to stop him, the wizard disappeared in an explosion of arcane force.

Keyleth screamed in frustration, rushing to the place he stood just a moment ago. She was just about to rush to Snowtops when a familiar figure entered through the gaping hole where the door once was.

It was Lathiel – a half-elven druidic adept she taught back at Zephrah some time ago he was also a member of Zephrah guards as she later found out. A blade in one hand, he rushed forward before he met her gaze. He stopped, surprised to find her untied and free, the fingertips of his other hand still crackling with fiery magic.

So he was the one, who blew up the door, she thought, impressive for a guy who couldn’t do the simplest spell just half a year ago.

His glance fell on Thull and he lunged forward. “Not her!” shouted Keyleth “We are taking her with us to Zephrah.”

He hesitated before sheathing his blade. Together they freed Thull from underneath the rubble and he put her still-naked form over his shoulder. Keyleth noticed the gaze of his piercing blue eyes studying her short skirt, her bare feet and her shirt, rustled and opened up revealing the shape of her breasts.

Stepping into the hallway she saw more tribesmen in the middle of their assault. “Pull them back,” she shouted at Lathiel “The archmage escaped, they are all in danger!” Her voice was commanding, perhaps more so than ever before and despite his obvious objections, Lathiel Took out a sending stone and relayed her message.

In the meantime, she focused all her energy on a spell she prepared after the explosion. She reached out her arms and focused. Her magic reached the bottom of the pit as it started shaking in a violent earthquake. She just hoped that this impressive show of strength will at least damage the machine down there, if not destroy it.

She held that spell as long as she dared to, feeling the ground tremble beneath her feet. Finally, she let the spell go, quickly rushing back into the chambers and taking her belongings, Daleth’s paper and some of Thull’s items, before rushing out to meet her tribesmen.

With a simple spell, she will take them all to Zephrah.


Thull woke up in a dark, damp room. She was sitting on a wooden floor, with both of her hands tied to the wall she leaned on. By the smell, she guessed she was in some sort of storage room. She felt alright, unchanged, except for the terrible headache and, as she noticed, her new, simple clothes.

Suddenly light erupted in the center of the room, blinding her completely, as she creamed with surprise.

“Do you know, where you are?” a voice asked.

“Fuck you! Where is Keyleth? What have you done with her?” Thull’s first concern was, to her own surprise, with Keyleth. She didn’t know what had happened or where she was or who were her captors, but she needed to know that Keyleth was safe.

The light suddenly and without a word disappeared and Thull heard slow steps leaving the room. She was left in the darkness with her headache and her fear.


Keyleth sat behind her desk, pouring over the endless avalanche of papers. Over the course of her absence, her desk accumulated quite an impressive collection of letters from important people all over the world.

Trade proposals, treaties, threats and news from all over, together with the endless, boring diplomatic nonsense about nothing. Most of it was just affirmations of friendly relations, as if that was necessary, one after another every one of the allies of Zephrah had written her meaningless affirmations.

She sighed and pushed the papers away.

Oh, how bored she was!

She put both of her legs on the table and pulled her skirt up. After her return skirts of various lengths (although most of them ended a little bit above her knees) became a part of her usual outfits, to the surprise and enjoyment of many. She also liked to walk around her home barefoot. It reminded her of her time with Thull ... and she found that she enjoyed the sight of her own feet.

She licked her fingers and reached down to her nethers, touching her pussy, almost absentmindedly, out of boredom, before her thoughts drifted towards Snowtops.

I hope she wakes up soon, she thought as she increased the pressure on her clit, massaging it slightly. She closed her eyes as the memory of her and Snowtops, spooning on their bed washed up to the forefront of her mind. As a cascade of lust, these images were followed by their love and their fucking. She reached up and pushing her shirt up, she started massaging her breasts, gently at first, but with each passing moment becoming more and more firm and demanding.

Her loins were burning up as she continued to rub herself with increasing intensity, breathing heavily in the silence of her study. Her breathing was being overshadowed by the sounds of her wet, burning pussy she continued to assault. Her climax approaching she slid further down on her chair, pushing her feet into the air as her toes curled up in anticipation.

Thull fucking her, ravaging both of her holes, whipping her, tieing her up, gently kissing her nethers, all these images raced through her mind changing with increasing speed but the last one, the one she lingered on, the one that pushed her over the brink was a simple one. It was the image of their kiss. Not some romantic kiss under the stars no, just an ordinary kiss in the morning, filled with its casualness, its simple message being clear: I want to spend time with you.

Keyleth moaned loudly, pushing her legs even further up, shaking uncontrollably in her rush of ecstasy. Her thighs quivered, and her stomach rose and fell as she kept just the slightest pressure on her throbbing clit, gently feeling its pulse beneath the palm of her wet hand. Her labored breathing slowly calmed down as she pushed herself up in the chair, to sit more comfortably.

Licking her moist fingers she crossed her legs, keeping them on the table in an uncharacteristic display of her casual approach to work, she reached out for some papers and pushing her shirt and skirt back down slightly, she resumed her reading.

Before long she heard a timid knock on her door and with a new seriousness on his face, entered Lathiel. His green leather armor told her, that he was on guard duty tonight. He entered and waited for permission to speak. She studied him for a few moments, his face was serious, but his eyes were eager and curious. He was strong and slender, his youth giving him a slight spring in his step.

Suddenly his eyes went wide and he looked at the ground, blushing.

Keyleth realized, that as she put her feet up on the table, her skirt got pushed up a bit. Not too much, but enough for him to see something enticing. She ran her hand down her thigh and adjusted the skirt.

“What is it?” she asked, pretending to be annoyed by his presence. In truth, he was quite pleasing to look at ... and to torment as well.

“The prisoner, Tempest,” he started.

“Look at me, when you address me.” He clearly didn’t expect such a tone from her and he obeyed instantly. As he did, she curled up and straightened her toes to see if he would look. He did and the color of his cheeks deepened. So you like my feet, huh, she thought, interesting.

“What is it, Lathiel?” she asked, making sure to pronounce his name with as much tenderness as she could. It clearly worked as the young man stumbled over his words.

“T ... the prisoner, shewokeup.” he spewed the last part out as if he wanted to be done with this conversation.

Keyleth shot up immediately. She wanted to rush there, to hold Snowtops in her arms, to kiss her head, but she couldn’t. Not yet. There were appearances to be kept up, because, in the eyes of her people, Thull was an enemy. What was Thull in her eyes? The question followed her these last two days Thull spend unconscious. She tried to ignore it but there was no escape from the creeping realization of what the answer would be.

She thought about this once before, but now, back in Zephrah, she thought it would pass, that she would ... she didn’t know what she expected. It was just fear, nothing else. She was afraid to admit to herself what was clear as day.

“Bring her some food and water, I will visit her once I am done here.” she said, walking over to the young man and placing her hand on his shoulder “I haven’t had the chance to thank you yet. Your magical talents increased in a surprising speed. I am impressed.” she squeezed his shoulder “Now make sure no one hurts her until I come there, alright?”

She gave him a smile and then let him go. Pretending to not notice how his erection pushed up against his pants. She felt the sudden urge to order him back and push his cock into her awakened pussy. But that can wait. The young man was clearly interested, she just had to make sure to approach him the right way if she wanted to squeeze some fun from him.

She returned to her work, all fired up again and frustrated. Reading and replying to all these letters will take hours ... hours of boredom and frustration.


Lathiel rushed through the long corridor leading out of the offices of the Tempest. Her private study, where she usually worked was in a big wooden structure in the center of Zephrah, pushed up against the trunk of a big oak tree, it melded into it, its skillful construction made it look as if the building grew out of the tree itself.

He turned the corner and stopped, pushing his back against the wall. Did that really just happen? Was she doing it on purpose or was he just imagining it? No matter which it was, he had to push the image of her thighs and her feet out of her mind or someone might notice how hard he is.

He sat down, crosslegged and breathed in. It was a part of druidic training to learn how to calm one’s nerves, although Lathiel was sure this was not the intended use of the exercise. Breathe in, breathe out. Once, twice, thrice. He regained control of his mind and his body obeyed. He stood up, adjusting his pants and went on to the improvised prison. He had to stop somewhere and get her some food and water.


Anger ran through her veins like poison. Otohan Thull sat, her back against the wall, eating some mushroom stew they gave her. They freed her hands, but instead gave her a collar and chained it to the wall. Even if she wanted to, she couldn’t move and the two guards watched her closely.

One was a tiefling woman – an interesting sight to see someone with an infernal bloodline here. She wore just simple dark green robes, that covered most of her pristine, red skin. He horns were adorned by tribal paints and her purple eyes were filled with fear. There was something naive about her, she was about twenty, but judging by her strong arms and thighs that could crush heads, she would be quite formidable.

An image ran through Thull’s mind of those two strong legs, wrapped around her neck, choking her, while Keyleth mercilessly assaults her asshole with her fingers.

She shivered at that image and moved her gaze to the other guard. He was half-elven, mid-twenties as far as she could say. Piercing blue gaze, nice leather armor, strong hands. He was quite attractive as well.

What is this and why am I guarded by two of the hottest people I have ever seen? Thull had already figured out she was most likely in Zephrah. The winds she could hear, the smell of flowers, sounds of bustle from the village all pointed to it. But there was no confirmation yet.

“So will any of you tell me where I am, or do I have to get really nasty with you two?” she asked, enjoying the slight blush that assaulted the tiefling’s cheeks.

Neither of them said anything. Just stood there and waited until she finished her food.

“Once I am out of these,” she said, tugging at the chain attached to her neck “I will enjoy chaining you up, little devil.” she said to the tiefling, trying to provoke some sort of reaction. “Do you like to get spanked? Do you bite your lovers, to mark them for all to see? Will you enjoy it or will you try to fight it?” the man was unfazed but the woman she addressed was becoming quite flustered. To an untrained eye, nothing changed, but Thull saw the color of her neck change slightly, and heard her breathing becoming shallow. “Are you getting wet, imagining it?” she asked with a grin as she pushed the empty bowl toward her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.