Finding Her People in Another Multiverse Series 2 Book 2 - Cover

Finding Her People in Another Multiverse Series 2 Book 2

Copyright© 2023 by Hunter Johnson

Chapter 27: Honors

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Honors - Horti's team prepares to travel to the dying multiverse of her people. Saboteurs and traitors dog every step of their preparations. Frozen worlds rapidly losing power hang on desperately. Many have lost hope, and chaos reigns on some planets. They must first unify the two most prominent civilizations and then deal with kidnap, extortion, biological warfare, and rampant terrorism. The clock ticks down faster and faster to inevitable disaster.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

The broadcast and media center was frenetically busy as Horti, Lyes, and Agata entered makeup.

“It amazes me the same function continues even in the most advanced societies. On primitive Earth, where I was born, they do makeup,” said Horti.

“What do we do differently?” Agata asked.

“The makeup style is different, and you get made-up very fast and impeccably. We didn’t have mobile AI people,” said Horti. “Our television was two-dimensional and was not holographic. The studio works similarly,” Horti explained.

Horti, Agata, and Lyes were ushered onto a raised platform and were seated on comfortable chairs. There were three interviewers. The one in the center introduced Agata and said the Queen had returned and would speak to the people.

“Today, I will update you on what has happened and what is ahead. My husband Lyes has returned from the dead. He died in an accident arranged by Zyla Grep Vandran. He was resurrected in a form known as a creator. He continued to work with the creators to preserve our universe for as long as he and his fellow creators could.

“My daughter, a team she brought with her, and our special forces saved me from the clutches of Zyla. Zyla remains at large and has gone into hiding.

“Today, Zyla set off a bomb in one of our generators which is part of a group of nine that create the gates and bridges which will take you to the other multiverse. I call on any of her people involved in the sabotage to communicate with us, or you will doom yourselves.

“When I returned, Zyla had placed bombs in my body and the body of Ajende Grep Gahnil-Zuksat. She also gave us a nasty engineered plague. She killed Ajende when she set off a bomb, making me sick.

“Our doctors, with help from the Colza and Horti’s team, cured me and removed the bombs. I traveled to the other multiverse with Craig, Horti’s husband, to meet the people who would help us. We have sent teams to the other multiverse to build the gates, and they have sent us a substrate necessary to generate the power we need.

“Today, I wish to honor my daughter, her team, and the Colza who have done so much for us. Without the Colza, we could not build the gates on the other side.

“The Colza worked tirelessly to ensure the gates could be built quickly in the other multiverse. Zyla sabotaged the original team I sent across to make the gates. The timing will be tight. We are vulnerable to damage but are taking steps to find Zyla and her remaining compatriots and deal with what she has done. I have posted rewards to anyone who exposes her sabotage and provides information that leads to us finding Zyla.

“Horti’s team is an exceptional group of young people. Some are friends we sent with her; she selected others from a group known to the Emperor. Several of them are his Empresses. I will introduce them to you and tell you their role and background.

“Chak Zuksat traveled to meet Horti through the gate when she called. She briefed her and then returned to prepare us for Horti’s arrival. She traveled with Horti and her team to meet with the Colza to renew our agreement. She played an essential role in finding Zyla Grep Vandran. She is honored with the pendant of life, our highest military honor.

“Aubrey Astran is Horti’s close friend and classmate from here who volunteered to go with her to the multiverse. He had a long and distinguished career with us in cyberwarfare and used his team skills to help deal with Zyla Grep Vandran. He is also honored with the pendant of life.

“Heather Merthorus, as she was known here, was a close friend and classmate of Horti’s. She also volunteered to go with Horti and joined her team. She was a General in Special Forces here. She ensured we captured many of Zyla Grep Vandran’s minions. She is honored with the pendant of life.

“Sammy Azevensta, also one of Horti’s close friends from here, contributed his medical skills in the teams here who helped treat those of us with bombs and the plague. He is honored with the pendant of life.

“Craig Kargo, the husband of Horti, supported and helped her here and helped on the teams where we tried to capture Zyla. He was given the plague by Zyla and had only recently recovered. He introduced me to his father, the Emperor, and many of the kings and queens in that universe. He ensured we had the full cooperation and help of the Empire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.