Finding Her People in Another Multiverse Series 2 Book 2 - Cover

Finding Her People in Another Multiverse Series 2 Book 2

Copyright© 2023 by Hunter Johnson

Chapter 19: The Attack on the Redoubt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Attack on the Redoubt - Horti's team prepares to travel to the dying multiverse of her people. Saboteurs and traitors dog every step of their preparations. Frozen worlds rapidly losing power hang on desperately. Many have lost hope, and chaos reigns on some planets. They must first unify the two most prominent civilizations and then deal with kidnap, extortion, biological warfare, and rampant terrorism. The clock ticks down faster and faster to inevitable disaster.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

“Craig, have you had time to think seriously about our morning discussion?”

“Horti, can we postpone this discussion until after this mission? Let’s concentrate on the task at hand. I am trying to swim, keep an eye on our displays and watch the map. I don’t think we must discuss whether I like your people in the middle of a mission when I have barely met your aunt, the media group, and an admiral.”

“Craig, you are avoiding something vital to the survival of our people. I need your commitment.”

“I am committed to you and our project. Horti, we are on a dangerous mission. I supported you every step of the way. I have met lots of Colza, and I like them. You ask what I cannot answer. I don’t know; I don’t have the information to say I like or dislike your people. I don’t know more than a few of them. They will make a great contribution if we can get rid of Zyla. I will meet your mother and also Chak’s mother. Once we can relax, we will meet many more people. Wait and ask me the question later.”

“Craig, if you supported me, you would support our efforts with your father.”

“Horti, we will take hundreds of thousands through the gate. My father will meet them, and he will make up his mind. We will all get the feel of your people. I am sure my father will do all he can to help, as will Orma Chatzke, who likes you as much as my father. Please give me a break until after the mission.”

“Craig, you are equivocating, ducking and diving, and avoiding the issues.”

“I may be, but Horti, you confuse me. You were logical and direct; now, you are emotional and irrational. I can’t understand what is happening. I promise to do everything I can to support and help you, even if I must sacrifice myself for you.”

“No, you don’t; I don’t want you to take ridiculous risks. I saw what happened at the portal. You fell then the portal started to fall. You used your powers to fly through it. That is an unreasonable risk to take. You are my husband, and you must take better care.”

“Horti, you are pregnant. I can smell it a mile away. We will have spiderlings together in your universe. I am coming through with you. We Colza are highly emotional when we are pregnant for the first time. I managed my emotions because my mother prepared me,” said Maslav.

“Maslav, I can’t deal with babies; I have so much to do!”

“Rubbish Horti, I will give you as many drones as you need to deal with your spiderlings. Craig is so fertile he fertilized ten thousand eggs in me. You can transfer the baby to an artificial womb if you are pregnant in human form.”

“Oh my God,” said Horti. “No wonder I felt so weird.”

“You must lay your eggs, and you will feel so much better. I laid a thousand eggs already. I have enough sperm for a million eggs.”

“Craig, concentrate on the mission; we must handle Zyla; I have eggs to lay. Maslav, I need your help. I need to learn how to handle the whole spiderling egg thing. I have enough sperm for millions.”

Maslav laughed.

“Thank you, Maslav. I am relieved to hear what you said,” said Craig and swam on.

He smiled; with millions of spiderlings coming, he might catch up with his father.

“Dream on,” said Jiskassa, “Jason is so far ahead you will never catch up.”

“Horti, you must lay eggs as fast as you can. We will view Jiskassa’s statements as a challenge. We Colza are much faster egg layers than the Azloc, and Craig is the most fertile King we have ever encountered. There was more than enough sperm to share with a hundred of my sisters. Our drones will do the work while we concentrate on what must be done,” said Maslav.

“I like the idea, Maslav; Craig can keep us topped up.”

“Don’t I have any say in this?” Craig asked.

“No!” They replied together.

Thank heavens I know what the problem is, said Craig to himself. The mission is easy compared to handling Horti when she is being ornery.

Craig felt Monty laughing.

“Monty, get out of my head; you too, Jiskassa,” said Craig.

“You idiot, you are on the network; we all can hear you, get on with the job,” said Lisirra. “Horti has eggs to lay, and I must start uncovering what is happening. All is not how it seems. I went back last night to Zyla’s early stuff.”

“Not now, Lisirra, but I know what you mean; Horti and I discussed it. We have much to discover and talk about,” said Craig.

As they drew nearer, the previously hidden Colza ambushed the enemy patrols. Unexpectedly a sizable patrol using propulsion devices shot out of an aperture in the redoubt and engaged the Colza. Horti couldn’t see the fight as it stirred up so much muck from below, making the water murky. Twelve special forces troops entered the swirling muddy cloud to engage the patrol. Horti and her team swam past the melee with the other units as a gush of boiling water shot up from below and engulfed the fighting troops. It narrowly missed Craig. Four injured Colza emerged from the underwater battle and swam to the surface.

Heather signaled the Colza to blast the charges as the redoubt aperture closed, and a heavy door rumbled over the iris to seal it.

“There was only a faint concussion as the elegantly placed and directed charges fired and pushed the door inward. Horti flowed inside, following the special forces teams.

There were tremors, and something rose from the depths below and rapidly lifted those inside the redoubt.

Horti felt around her. She was in a narrow metal room. She scanned around her. There were more small compartments beneath the floor. One or two of the special forces and her friends were in each.

“Guys, don’t panic; use your transport powers and pick up one or more of the troops and take them up a level. I am one level up. I am going down to get someone. Then we will pick up the remainder from outside.

As Horti, carrying two troops, reached the floor above, she felt the mind of Zyla seeking her out. The room filled with water as Zyla attacked then the pressure eased. “I have you in my clutches, little one. You fell for a simple ruse. You won’t get out of your metal cell. Wasn’t it nice of me to let you breathe as your soldiers drown?”

Zyla attacked again, this time using more power.

“I love playing with you, little one. You will feel my power and the pain I will give you for the rest of your life.”

“I hear her,” said Maslav floating up from below with ten of her Colza. “I can also transport people.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.